Part 2/3 : Is it a crime liking someone?

WONDER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2, 2126 words;

 

Seungkwan shoved the guard his special privilege pass and walked out from the school while dragging Seokmin with him. Both of them stayed silent which Seungkwan really appreciated it. They kept walking until they arrived at the nearest hospital. ‘No!’ Seungkwan quickly turned to Seokmin. ‘What?’ Seokmin looked at him. ‘Not this hospital. Please…’ Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows.

‘Why? I don’t care. You have to meet the doctor. You’re injured.’ Seungkwan dragged him inside despite Seokmin’s struggles to run away. What’s wrong with him? Seungkwan was so confused. When they were in front of the emergency room, a doctor came and approached Seokmin. ‘Oh god! Son, why are you like this? Oh my god! Who had done this to you?’ Seungkwan stared at the doctor. His mom? Then, he stared at Seokmin.

 

Seungkwan glanced at Seokmin that was being treated by a nurse. The doctor patted his knee lightly. He looked at the doctor. ‘Oh. Sorry for not introducing myself. I’m Seungkwan. Seokmin’s… friend. Are you his mother?’ She smiled. ‘What a nice boy. I never saw him with his friend.’ Seungkwan smiled awkwardly. That’s because no one wants to become his friend. ‘Seungkwannie… thank you for being his friend. If you want to know, I’m not his real mom.’

He looked at her. ‘What? Are you serious? But he called you… mom?’ She smiled. ‘I found him while throwing some rubbish. He’s still a baby, so cute and innocent. I don’t a heart to leave him there, so I decided to raise him. He still called me mom although he knew that I was not his real mom. When he entered high school, he started to act like he was an idiot and weird when he actually a smart boy. He told me he enjoyed being weird because people will give their attention to him. He said that he’s okay getting bullied because there’s someone that giving him attention. He told me that he might get lonely if he doesn’t act like that.’ Seungkwan stared at Seokmin while hearing her words.

‘I don’t know that he had such life. I thought he was just weird and idiot. I wonder… will he act like that again after I knew about his life.’ She nodded. ‘Me too.’ Then, Seokmin walked to them and avoided looking at Seungkwan. ‘Mom. I’m sorry for making you worried. I’ll be going first. See you at home.’ She nodded before waving at him that was quickly walking out from the hospital. Seungkwan bowed at her and walking away. ‘So, you’re the boy he kept telling me about. Well, then… thanks for bringing him to hospital.’ She smiled before disappeared between the crowd of people in the hospital.

 

He cleared his throat. ‘W-why are you… looking at me like that?’ Seungkwan leaned his back on the chair. ‘You’re actually not weird, right?’ Seokmin quickly turned his attention to somewhere else and continued to eat his burger. Seungkwan scoffed. ‘I’ve always known there is something about you. I wonder… will you show them your true self?’ Seungkwan leaned slightly towards Seokmin who looked unsettled on his seat.

‘Did my mom told you something?’ Seungkwan shrugged. ‘Ah… She did tell you something.’ He put his burger on the tray. ‘Look. You’re right. I just pretended to be weird. Well, I’m sure you know the reason.’ Seungkwan nodded. ‘Yet, you’re going to stay like this? And let Moon Junhui bullying you?’ Seokmin sighed. ‘I don’t know…’ Both of them stayed silent. Seungkwan looked at the rain pouring down while Seokmin kept staring at him.

Seungkwan turned his attention to Seokmin when the boy kept tapping his fingers on the table. ‘Anything to say?’ Seungkwan just realized that he became more like himself after declared his feeling in front of the whole school. He just felt relieved. He was glad that he was not stuttering anymore. ‘Seungkwan, did you really mean… Emm, about… you said that y-y-you l-l-love… me?’ Seungkwan stared at him.

Suddenly, Seokmin laughed awkwardly. ‘Of course. You’re not serious, right? You just wanted to help me. Really, thanks a lot. But… the whole school will talk about it, right? Are you okay with that?’ Seungkwan shrugged. ‘I guess… I’ll be fine. The point here is… are you going to be fine?’ Seungkwan raised his eyebrows. Seokmin nodded lightly. ‘I’ll be fine… I guess? Besides, they will know that you are helping me. Then, that’s okay.’ Seokmin grinned. Seungkwan just hummed.

 

The talks started the moment Seungkwan stepped into the school. Fine. Just keep talking. I don’t even care. I’m not lying though… Seungkwan thoughts. He did his daily routine. Changing his shoes. Hanging his coat. Keeping his books. Breakfast with his friends. Like always. Seokmin also acted like he usually did. Nothing change besides the fact that Seungkwan was quite depressed. Seokmin though he said that just to help him and being the stupid him, Seungkwan did not say anything about that.

He set his tray down and sat beside Hansol. He doesn’t spare any minute and just decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter