Part 3/3 : WONDER

WONDER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The final part, 1149 words;

 

Seungkwan jolted up when Soonyoung smacked his back. ‘Hey. Why are you breaking that precious pencil?’ He looked at his hand that was holding the broken pencil. ‘Oh. I don’t realize I broke it.’ Seungkwan said before putting the pencil on the desk. He felt Seungcheol that was sitting beside him nudging his side. ‘Don’t you think it was weird to see Seokmin getting normal?’ Seungkwan shrugged. ‘Don’t know.’

‘But I think I like him like this. It’s quite a surprise that he actually good at making friends.’ His friends nodded at Jeonghan’s comment. Seungkwan actually starting to like Seokmin’s normal self but the fact that he getting known in the school bothered Seungkwan. He felt jealous when everyone started to get close with Seokmin. Especially girls. Seungkwan swore that girls kept flirting with Seokmin.

Even now, he was staring at girls kept surrounding Seokmin. He felt jealous! Lee Seokmin, look here! Don’t stare at that girl! She’s ugly! Seungkwan sudden groan makes his friends looked at him. ‘Yah. What’s wrong with your face?’ He ignored Hansol’s question.

 

Seungkwan saw Seokmin walked and decided to run after him. Seungkwan acted cool when he was near Seokmin. Seungkwan purposely walked pass Seokmin. ‘Seungkwan!’ He ignored Seokmin. ‘Boo Seungkwan.’ He gulped when he heard Seokmin called his full name. Acted cool Seungkwan! ‘What?’ He said when Seokmin was beside him. ‘Going somewhere?’ Seungkwan glanced at him and looked to the front again.

‘Why do you want to know?’ Seungkwan was surprised when Seokmin suddenly walking backward while facing him. ‘Just asking. I know this is not the way to your home.’ Seungkwan looked at Seokmin. ‘How did you know? And you know that you can bump into something if you’re walking like that.’ Seokmin hummed. ‘I just know and it’s okay because you will tell me if something’s coming.’ Seokmin grinned.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. ‘Nahh. I won’t tell you.’ He quickly grabbed Seokmin’s arm when he’s about to crash into a pole. Seungkwan laughed. ‘Look. I was right.’ Seungkwan groaned. ‘Shut up.’ Seokmin chuckled. ‘Seungkwan. Seriously, where are you going?’ Seungkwan snapped his hand when Seokmin’s hand slightly touched his own. ‘Uhm… I-I’m going to the bookstore.’

 

‘Seokmin. Stop following me.’ Seungkwan looked at him. ‘What? I just want to know what books are you buying.’ Seungkwan scoffed. ‘Are you kidding me? To know what kind of books I’m buying? You are something, Seokmin.’ Seungkwan shakes his head and proceeded to the other section of the bookstore. ‘So, you like to become a writer?’ Seungkwan jolted up when he got surprised by Seokmin.

‘Stop doing that.’ ‘Sorry.’ Seungkwan hummed. ‘It’s editor to be exact. It’s my dream to become an editor.’ Seokmin looked at him. ‘Really? That’s great. Someone with a dream is cool.’ ‘Singer.’ Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter