Part 1/3 : I love him

WONDER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1, 1927 words;

 

Everyone stopped their movements when a loud crashing sound was heard along the hallway. Seungkwan heard everyone was laughing at that person and his so-called best friends patted his shoulders lightly. ‘He’s here. Your crush.’ He pushed Seungcheol away. ‘Shut up, hyung. Don’t you dare to start.’ Seungcheol shakes his head. ‘Meet us in the cafeteria later.’ Then, he walked away together with his best friends. Seungkwan knew who he was. That’s the reason why he was hiding his head in his locker. Trying to distract himself by pretending to find a book.

He sighed because there’s nothing for him to find in his locker. Besides, he should know by now that someday this thing would happen. It’s just sooner or later. For sure now, Seungkwan knows that he actually has this weird feeling for Seokmin. He can’t blame his best friends for teasing him whenever they saw Seokmin walking around the school, doing weird things as he usually does. Maybe it was not that weird because everyone just used to it?

Seungkwan peeked through his locker and sighed when he detected no sign of Seokmin. Maybe Seokmin has an ability? Because he always shows up at the right time. Always. Seungkwan bumped the back of his head to his locker when Seokmin’s grinning face showed up the moment he turned his body around. ‘Freaking Seokmin! Why are you always show up like this? Y-you really…r-really w-w-weird!’ Seungkwan felt like killing himself because he freaking stuttered for Seokmin. For Lee Seokmin!

He’s about to chase Seokmin away when this boy in front of him just slapped his mouth to stop him from talking. His eyes widen while everyone around them was laughing and shaking their head at the scene occurred in front of them. Maybe this could be the headline for their school official website? Everyone knew how popular Seungkwan is. Not just this very own school but also the other schools knew about Seungkwan.

Seungkwan just stared at Seokmin with his eyes widen while Seokmin was busy finding something in his backpack. ‘Hold this.’ He shoved a shoehorn to him. Seungkwan stared at the shoehorn. I mean, who the hell brought a shoehorn to school!? The most interesting part was only Seokmin can make Seungkwan, the chatterbox becomes speechless. Seungkwan, himself kept questioning about that.

Seokmin looked at him before shoved a net for him to hold. ‘What the?’ Oh god! What the hell is wrong with him? ‘Oh! I found it.’ He flashed a wide smile at Seungkwan before took out a pencil case from his backpack. ‘Here. You dropped it earlier. In the bus?’ Seungkwan’s eyes widen before snapping the pencil case from Seokmin’s hand. ‘Oh… t-thank y-you. Here! T-take it back.’ He shoved all those weird things to his owner.

‘Did… you look through my pencil case?’ Seungkwan really hopes that Seokmin is not doing that. Please… Seokmin looked at him before shaking his head. ‘Nope. I don’t do anything to it. I heard the pencil case said the owner will be angry if I open it.’ Okay. Now, Seungkwan thinks that Seokmin is actually quite scary, to begin with. ‘You're befriending with pencil case too?’ Seungkwan said almost whispering. Seungkwan caught off guard when Seokmin leaned to close to him.

He really wanted to die because he accidentally dropped his pencil case out of nervous. Stupid hand! ‘What are you saying? I don’t hear it.’ Seokmin smiled. Seungkwan gulped. ‘Nothing! Nothing, really. Can you please… get away from me?’ Seungkwan pushed him slightly. Seokmin giggled. ‘Sorry, Seungkwan-sshi.’ Seungkwan cleared his throat. ‘Erm… okay. Yah! Don’t you have class?’ Seungkwan said almost shouting before ran for his life.

 

His friends laughed out loud when they saw Seungkwan came into the cafeteria. He huffed in annoyance but still decided to join his friends for lunch. ‘Yo, Boo. We really wanted to laugh at you for breakfast but since you don’t come earlier, we decided to laugh now.’ Soonyoung laughed after saying that. Seungkwan groaned and banged his head on the table. ‘Oh god! Isn’t that hurt? You almost break your skull, Boo.’ Jeonghan asked. Seungkwan sighed.

‘I heard you dropped your pencil case because he leaned closer to you.’ Hansol asked while the others trying their best to hold their laughter. He hummed. His friends laughed. ‘You are hopeless, Boo.’ Seungcheol said. He nodded. ‘I actually acknowledge that.’ He said with a slow tone.

Flashback…

Seungkwan was walking towards the music room to get his things when he heard the piano sound echoing through the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter