two.

falling for the dove.

 

 

"I get it that she's the school sweetheart, but someone like you have a crush on her seems very odd." Haeun stated while packing her bagpack. Her words left Taehyung confused.

 

"Why? Why can't I like someone? She is pretty, duh." Haeun sighed, listening to Taehyung's reply. Everytime she heard guys like Sejeong, it must be because of her pretty look. It was not like she's jealous of her but it would be worth it if you like someone because of her personality.

 

She silently glared at Taehyung who was looking outside the window beside her seat. Since all their classmates had gone back home, they were left alone. "You probably unaware of your surrounding, aren't you dummy? Look at all the guys who have confessed to Sejeong, they were all got rejected. Why? Because they only like her pretty face. You don't have to try, but you are already out of the list."

 

Taehyung laughed, "Look, Daeun. Let me explain first, she is my very first crush. I never like someone before. I do think she is the one for me."

 

"That's stupid." She muttered under her breath. Haeun turned to her side, looking outside the window and saw a car parked in front of the school. She quickly got up and took her bagpack with her, leaving Taehyung alone.

 

The boy ran after her, "Hey, wait up! Are you going to help me or not? I thought you would help everyone in this situation? You even helped the teachers when it comes to this love thingy."

 

Haeun stopped walking and sighed, "I have to go back home, it's late already. And for your information, it's Haeun. Not Daeun, stupid!"

 

Taehyung quickly pulled her backpack, making her hard to walk. "Yah! Let go, will you? My brother's here. He's not going to like it if he sees you with me."

 

"Please help me, only this time. I'm not going to ask for more." He whined. Haeun was about to lose her anger when suddenly they heard someone fake coughed.

 

Both stopped arguing and looked to their side. "Oppa.." Haeun said lowly. She knew she would be dead if her brother sees her with guys, alone.

 

Her brother stared hardly at them, but more to Taehyung's side. Taehyung cleared his throat before said,"Hi, I am Kim Tae--"

 

"Home. Now." Haeun's brother instructed. She grumbled then threw a 'I-told-you' look at Taehyung. While the latter being in shock, the siblings left him. "Wow.." He was surprised.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I told you, he is no one!" Haeun defended herself. The guy beside her scoffed, "No one? Tch. He looks so comfortable by pulling your school bag. Yeah yeah, he is no one." 

 

"Why are you being so overprotective? It's not like you are my boyfr--" 

 

"I'm your brother, for god damn's sake!" He yelled, "It's my job to protect you from any dangerous guys. Didn't you read news nowadays? About girls your age get molested, and kidnapped. Ah, you're too busy helping your friends in your stupid love mission."

 

He stopped for a while after seeing her eyes fulled with tears. "Sehun, stop. You're hurting her." Their mother said calmly. "I'm not in your brother's side but it's true. You should stop playing around in school. Next year is going to be your last year, and from what I see, your grades are falling."

 

"What do you mean? Falling? She always got to be in the top 3! You're always put pressure on her!" Their father interupted, feeling not fair.

 

Her mother yelled at her, "That's the problem! She always got the second place in everything! Who wants that? Why can't you be on top for at least once?!"

 

"You always want more!" Haeun let all the tears fall and got up before running to her bedroom and slammed the door. The dinner table suddenly held a pregnant silence.

 

Haeun cried her heart out. "If only he didn't come to me, things wouldn't be like this." She cried until she fell asleep.

 

The next morning, she went to school really early that her parents weren't downstairs yet. She took a walk slowly and stopped at a convenience store to buy some bread and milk for breakfast.

 

While choosing the milk, she felt like someone was staring at her. Haeun looked around and that was when she saw an old man smiling creepily at her.

 

At first she chose to just ignore him but then he started to come closer to her. Just as he was about to do something bad, a hand suddenly wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer.

 

"Babe, are you done choosing your milk? Didn't know what to choose? Just pick every flavour, babe." She knew this voice. It sounded so familiar..

 

Kim Taehyung?

 

The figure beside her whispered, "Don't worry, it's just me your Super TaeTae." Taehyung pulled her away from the creepy old man.

 

After paying for her food, they both walked silently. It was just 7:10 am. Their school session started at 8:30 am. "What are you doing here so early? It's dangerous." Taehyung asked.

 

Haeun just stayed silent. "Good things your Super TaeTae was there." He jumped in front of her and made funny faces, making her giggled.

 

"Stop your super thing! It's so childish." Haeun laughed. Taehyung smiled, looking at her. "How about you? Why are you so early?" Haeun asked him back.

 

Taehyung just shrugged, "I live far from here so I have to walk to school early everyday."

 

"Isn't that tiring?" Haeun asked, feeling curious. "Of course, but I'm not like you rich people." Taehyung answered. "Rich? Tch." She said, thinking of her father who was a doctor and her mother who owned the famous Spa in Seoul.

 

That was nothing because she didn't receive much love from them. They were all busy, same goes to her brother Sehun. Of course she  could buy whatever she want but she still could not buy love and happiness from her family.

 

"Em, thanks about just now." Haeun said. "That's nothing. Just be careful, there are a lot of dangerous people out there." Taehyung's words really reminded her of Sehun last night.

 

Sehun was right, he was just trying to protect her. Besides from what he knew, Haeun was not someone who will be close to guys. She just befriend with girls like Seulgi and Sejeong.

 

"I will help you." She said. Taehyung was surprised, "Really?" Haeun nodded. "You helped me once, so I will just do what I can. But I can't guarantee you anything because Sejeong's case is hard to do. Besides, she is my bestfriend."

 

He smiled, "I just want her to know my feelings. But it's okay isnt it to expect for something in return?" Haeun laughed, "Well yeah, who knows her heart, right?"

 

Taehyung stopped walking and held out his right hand to Haeun. Haeun was confused at first, but then she understood.

 

"Let's start over again, I'm Kim Taehyung."

 

"'Hi, Taehyung. I'm Oh Haeun."

 

"Let's work hard on our mission, Daeunnie."

 

"It's Haeun, stupid!!"