one.

falling for the dove.

 

 

 

 Haeun held out a bouquet of roses and handed it to the guy in front of her. Today, she helped a guy whom was her senior in getting to confess to his crush.

 

Since she was known as someone who can help others in love knowledge, many students came to her asking for a help. There were also time when teachers asked for her opinian about love.

 

Haeun knows the best when it comes to giving advices, picking which presents should be given, planning out surprises and so on. But really, the school was quite big so not everyone knows her.

 

For example, Kim Taehyung.

They were put in the same class ever since they were 12. But yet, they didnt really seem to notice each other. More like only Taehyung. At least Haeun knew that Taehyung existed in this world and was in the same class as hers.

 

But what's funny, Taehyung just realized the girl's existence when they were 15. Not that he really knows her, he was desperate to use a pen since he didn't bring his pencil case.

Ey,did he have one...not really sure.

Haeun was the one who sat near him so he just talked a bit and asked if she could lend him a pen. He did read Haeun's nametag.

 

That's all.

But we really couldn't blame them, aren't we? They were different. Boys and girls dont always stick together. They dont share the same interests. 

 

So why would we expect them to know each other well and suddenly become closer?

Surprisingly, that all changed.

 

"Alright, here's the deal. You do what I say, you get your girl." Haeun instructed. She then eyed her friends and gave them a sign to get the target in her right place.

 

The guy in front of her, Shin Wonho started to sweat a lot. It was normal, more over when you were going to confess. But there would be two consequences. Either they accept your confession or they turn you down.

 

Haeun sighed. She took out a packet of tissue and gave it to Wonho. "Don't worry much, you will be okay. Besides, I already asked some of her friends. They said she also had her eyes on you. What you need to worry now is....the reward. I don't do jobs for nothing, okay?" Her lips curved into a sly smile.

 

"What do you want for rewards?" He asked. Haeun pat her flat tummy and answered, "Food coupons will help."

When it comes to the rewards, she never asked for money because she think it was not necessary. If it was simple tasks, she wouldn't ask for rewards. But if it was a bit tough tasks, food coupons, shopping coupons, ice cream treats or sweet things would help.

 

Tell me, which girls dont love sweet things?

Just about Wonho wanted to reply, her friend Kang Seulgi nudged her hand. "Here comes the girl of the day!" Haeun clapped her hands quietly.

 

She slowly pushed Wonho away from the crowd and gave him a rabbit mask.

"She likes rabbit. You should wear this mask." Wonho wore it and put the roses behind his back. Some of Haeun's friends provided big space in the middle of the canteen so it could get everyone's attention.

 

Haeun saw Sejeong with Kim Jihyo, Wonho's crush not far from them. Both of them made an eye-contact and they started their plan.

It all started with Haeun's finger. 

 

1...2...3...

Sejeong then asked Jinhyo to turn to look at her and she started saying nonsense things. While Jinhyo get confused, Haeun then quickly pulled Wonho near Jihyo.

 

"Goodluck!" She whispered in Wonho's ear and quickly made her way out of the scene. Sejeong also did the same thing, "I gotta go first. Count to 5 and turn around, okay! A big surprise awaits you."

 

Jihyo was confused but she did as Sejeong told her. Before she started counting, she looked in front of her. All the students looked at her.

 

Some gave her evil smiles, some gave her hopeful looks, some even stopped walking and watched her.

 

1...2...3...4...5...

 

She turned around.

Her palms suddenly moved its way to cup . "W-who are you?" She stuttered, looking at the guy in front of her. She knew, this was all Haeun's plan.

 

She looked around, trying to find Haeun. But she couldn't find her. It was not like she hated having someone to like her. She did feel happy knowing that someone liked her It was just that she actually liked someone else. And she didnt want to reject the masked guy in front of them.

 

"Seems like I have to move on from liking Wonho.."

She thought to herself. A voice suddenly caught her attention. "I like you.I have been liking you ever since we were partners in Biology class." The confession continued.

 

Wonho too then looked around to find Haeun. But just like Jihyo, he couldn't find her. But Haeun's recent words came into his mind.

 

"Do what I say. Just confess. Let out everything you have been keeping all these times. If she likes you or not, that is behind the story. A confession is more important. Don't be afraid to face up with her. She is not a god. She is also a human being. She has feelings too.If she turns you down, no worries. Maybe she is actually not the one for you.But really,like I said. Let it out."

 

The guy took a deep breath and took off the mask. He then gave out the bouquet of roses and his lips curved into a meaningful smile.

Wonho thought to himself, "Be brave. Just confess. Let it all out."

 

That was when Jihyo knew Wonho was in front of her. Without being asked to be his girlfriend, Jihyo asked nodded her head and ran to hug Wonho.

 

Just then, a big applause could heard. Everyone suddenly cheered for them, for the basketball player and the cheerleader. Both of them looked at Haeun and smiled.

 

"Thanks, dove." Wonho shouted from a far.

"Ay, she is one of those impatient girls isnt she?" Sejeong laughed. The trio, Sejeong, Haeun, Seulgi stood far from the crowd. Haeun just smiled.

 

She was glad, she could help them. Haeun mumbled to herself as she sip her drink. "The dove strikes, again." 

On the other hand, there were two boys in the canteen.

 

"Dude, stop making it obvious!" His friend slapped his shoulder. Taehyung turned to his side and glared at his friend, Jungkook. "What?" He questioned. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "You have been staring at her for like 15 minutes already! What a creeper." Taehyung was about to reply but suddenly the students in the canteen suddely clapped their hands and made noises.


The two boys looked around, 'What was that?" Jungkook muttered before seeing a couple hugging in the centre of the canteen. "Looks like someone's confession got accepted." He smirked, throwing a look at his friend. "When are you going to have the courage to talk to Sejeong?" 


Taehyung sighed, "When the Miss Fatso Fany becomes slim and pretty." Both boys looked at each other and suddenly broke into laughter. "That will never happen!" Jungkook laughed. He then stared at the couple before spotting something else, more like someone else. "You see that girl?" He pointed at someone who was standing next to Taehyung's crush, Sejeong.


 
"That's Oh Haeun, Sejeong's bestfriend along with Kang Seulgi." He informed. Taehyung gave him a weird look, "She looks like someone from our class..hm... but I like her friend, not her." The other boy groaned, feeling annoyed. "Can you at least let me finish my words first? God, this brat." Jungkook then continued, "To answer your question, yes she is our classmate. You are so stupid, she has been in the same class as yours for 5 years already. How come you can't recognize your own classmate!" He scolded.
 
"She is known as love expert. You know why she is all smiling while looking at the hugging couple? It's because she was the one who planned on things like this." Taehyung was confused by Jungkook's explanation. "Things like what?" Jungkook facepalmed. "These love things, of course stupid!"
 
The idiot one asked again, "So what is it about her?" Jungkook couldn't help but muttered under his breath, "God, why am I friend with this creature.." He faced Taehyung and talked.
 
"Listen here, dude. She is Sejeong's friend and also a love expert. All you need to do is ask for her help. Remember, her plans never fails. Her advices are all useful. The best part is, the so-called love expert has never dated before. A gentle reminder, not talking to her means no Sejeong."


Back in their class session, Taehyung couldn't even concentrate. Actually, he never does before. The class suddenly became quiet when the teacher, Miss Tiffany who was known as Miss Fatso Fany cleared .

"Aren't you gonna make fun of me, Kim Taehyung? You always do." Miss Tiffany said. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Do you want me to do that? Not today, I'm not in the mood."

 

Miss Tiffany somehow looked relief. She had a big size body and Taehyung always made fun of her. Their class is not like some other cliche dramas where students would stand up for those who got bullied or what.

 

It was more like your problems, your business and my problems, my business.

 

After school ended, he waited for everyone to walk out from the class before making his steps towards Oh Haeun's seat. Haeun was sending message to her brother to meet up with her so that they could go back home together.

 

Seulgi had gone back home already. Sejeong was placed in different class from her. But they still remained close because they were friends since they were in childhood days.

 

While waiting for her brother to reply, she felt like someone walking to her seat. The girl took a glance at the person in front of her before smirked.

 

She knew it well. Why did people she barely knew want to talk to her? Because they only have one intention. And she knew what the guy in front of her want.

 
 
"Need a help in getting Sejeongie?"