Reveal

It's OK!It's Love!

Her single dimple on her right cheek was still there,though.

I thought to myself before I being pushed away by her.Cold as always,tch.

But thats what makes I FALL for her.Im afraid of having this kind of feelings towards her but I cant resist it any longer.Although I can predict her reaction upon knowing this..this feelings that blooms everyday longing for her presence in front of my eyes.

"Yah!!You're daydreaming when Im talking?!Geez,I've successfully wasted my saliva you know!",she keep on babbling.

I fixed my gaze on her,eyeing each of her perfect features.

Cute.

PRANG!The shattered piece of glasses scattered on the carpet.I eyed Nawoon who sat there dumbfounded.Did she..she figured it out already?Wow,thats quick.She's not stupid about these things after all,maybe...

"I'm going",quickly I pulled her into my embrace.I could feel her body flinched a little,must be shocked of my sudden action.

"J..jong..d...dae...",she stuttered a bit.

"Are you drunk?",she puzzled,but still in my tight embrace.

"No I'm not"

"Look,I'm just going to tell you this once as I acknowledge that you arent comfortable about this but I...I love you Park Nawoon since I can remember and I want you to know that I am mad because I am jealous of Hawoon that she could keep in touch with you while I am here resisting myself from doing so because I am afraid you wouldnt come back.But let me kindly remind you once again,I LOVE YOU, NAWOON.",gently I release her from my arms.

She face me with her teary eyes and wearing that hard expression,"Mianhae Jongdae,I..I am guilty for making you feel like that..Tch,youre a man after all.I m sorry for not being able to return the same feelings towards you.Cause I HAD LOVE YOU SINCE FOREVER."

I blinked thrice upon hearing her confession before she ran into me again,wrapping her arms around my neck.I tilt down my head to reach her height(LOL shortie) and our forehead meet each others.

We stare into each other eyes,smiling and grinning like idiots.

Nah,people in love become idiots because you know...Its OK,Its LOVE after all~