The Meet

It's OK!It's Love!

As I was arguing with my ownself,the door suddenly opens.Yucks,not what I expect in here.

Jongdae stared at me,from top to toe before he slammed his door in front my face.

"JONGDAE!MIANHAE!I'M HERE TO MEET YOU!"I yelped in panic upon his reaction towards my visit.

Then he open the door without a curve at his lips.Those cold stares.Geez,since when I'm afraid of him?!

"Erm,can we talk?"

"Come in"

I stepped into his house and seated myself on a sofa without being invited.Nah,I've always do it before after all.

"What is it?"

Shoot.That was so straight-forward.

"This is so awkward..How you've been doing?And btw congrats on the awards your group received!You guys nailed it!"I tried to sound more friendlier like we used to but...

"Is that all?Tch,thanks.You may go now"

"Wae?!But we just meet.. I mean..."

"Cut the crap out.Just leave."

"Jongdae...I seriously have no idea of whats going on here but if you ever mad or hurt or whatever it is because of me..I'm sorry,seriously sorry okay?I mean we are good friends before but suddenly you act like this and I dont know why.So,Mianhae",with that I reach for the doorknob when he hold my wrist.

"Stay"

I give him a death glare and what-dafak-man-you-just-ask-me-to-leave face before he burst into laughters.

I guess its too funny that he bend himself to hold his stomach.

"Y..y..you s...should look a..at your fa..face",he chuckled so hard.

Is that even funny?I almost kick him out of my friends list though.

"Are you done Mr.Jongdae?",I asked in boredom after about 3 minutes watching him enjoying himself.

"Aigoo,someone is mad~I'm scared"he tease me.

"I'm leaving" I threatened him and yes it works.He starts to take control of himself instantly.

. . . . . .  . . . 

After he served me with tea,we start to talk things over.

"Why you're acting cold,freakin' ?!"I start in high pitch.

"Teehehee...Just for fun you know."he reply recklessly with his neck resting on his both palms.

 "Actually,I'm very MAD at first but I cant bear it any longer.Your expressions were just so ticklish..It tickles my heart badly",he continued.

"And you're mad of????"

"Yah!We lost contact of each other for years and I found out you still keep in touch with Hawoon!Obviously I'll be angry!"

"Tch,come on.Thats girly stuff to be bothered about.Im still living in this neighbourhood after all",with that Jongdae raise from his seat and peer onto my face very close.Perfect for a kiss.Wait,what the fishhhhyyy things Im thinking about?!!!He's my best friend!Yet my crush up until now, Nawoon...

"Ermm..Maybe you could distant yourself dude.You're smelling funny",I to cover the embarrasment Im hiding in myself.

"You should know by now.Thats not working",he grinned wickedly.

I point my finger to his wide forehead before pushing it gently,away from my face.

"Stop that already.Im tired"