Dragged

It's OK!It's Love!

The atmosphere.The air.The environment.All that I've been longing for after all this year finally is set upon right in front my eyes.

South Korea,huh.Hmm..I'm finally home.

Pulling my luggage towards the exit door,I put on my sunglasses before waving for a taxi.

Lets see where I should head first.Meeting uncle?Nah,thats going to be superlong if I get caught up in his house.

My cloud of thoughts vanished upon the ringtone of text received hit my eardrum.Geez.I really should slow down the volume.

Nawoon-ssi.I heard you are back!Lets catch up together.Just follow the adress I've attached together.

Lots of love,Hawoon.

Wae?I just arrived and shes already set up a meetplace?!How persistent she can be really,I dont know.

Nah,I shouldnt questioned her.I owe her too much after all.Shes my besties to add on.Lets just obey her 'wish' this time.Sighing heavily,I told the driver to change my destination.

Hmm.I wonder hows everything have changed really.

"Miss.We've arrived."the driver exclaimed.

Instantly I paid for the fare before I head towards the cafe Hawoon texted me earlier.How fancy a nice little cafe could be?There are many cars parked out here.

Nah.

As soon as I enter the cafe,a chime rings remarking my entrance.Cool.

But wait a minute.Why do I feel there are numerous pair of eyes on me?!I shooed the feeling away and.....

NAWOON!NO WAY YOU'RE NAWOON!YOU'RE ALIVE,THANK GOD!

Yell and screams of mixed feelings could be heard everywhere throughout the small space of the cafe.

Darn it.I'm really going to kill Hawoon right now.

I plastered a fake and awkward smile on my face upon turning my head into the source of commotion.Geez.This is a BATCH REUNION!Sheeet Hawoon.

I noticed Hawoon grinned winningly among the crowd.

Grr...This girl really are messing up with me.

"Nawooonn...We missed you soooo much"a fella hug me tightly.Uhuh and then it turn worst when it become a group hug!I can barely breathe in this condition!

Perhaps someone realised my almost-choked-and-suffocated look on my face back then when the girls crowd finally let me breathe easily.Seriously,I would've been killed earlier though.

"Too much warmth murders,you know" a voice interrupted the cheers of meeting old friends.

"Jongdae...?"I gasped in confusion.

Err..this is weird.How can he attend..I mean we are of the same age and batch of course but what he's doing at my high school reunion?!We're no longer in the same school after I turned down the offer to the music school he attend but still..this is freaking weird.

"Hello Nawoon-ssi.Nice to see you back with fair skin" he greet with his cynical smile on his lips.

How rude and weird.Jongdae I know was very precise with his words,not to mention he is more gentle and polite than me,as a woman itself.

"Btw,Nawoon.See you frequently after this"he winked maliciously at me before heading out from the cafe.

Wae?!Do I reaaalllyy know the present Jongdae?!He's 180 degree different than the one I knew!

Jung Hawoon pat me on my back.

"Earth to Park Nawoon.Nah,he just pouted at you.After this celebration end,go and console him",she suggests.

"B..but how d..did you..know...about him??" 

"Tch,you're the one telling me back then that you have only 1 best male buddy,girl.Seriously,you can be dense sometimes."

"How did you figure out it was him?"

"Aigoo,we met when we send you off abroad!Now earth to!"Hawoon grumbled.

. . . . . . . . . . . .  

After the celebration ends,I do as Hawoon suggests earlier.

Now I'm in front of his house,debating with myself either I should knock his door or not.

 Knock.Not.Knock.Not.Or. . . .