2/?

Bittersweet Confession ?

 

Mingyu doesn't seems able to sit quietly or behave normally like he usually do . He and his friends are seated at the gym bench as they are having Physical Education next and all of his friends know that they need to get Mingyu to snap out of his worry of that creepy Senior who has constantly bugging Mingyu's mind ever since he confessed if they doesn't want to get detention after school for entering P.E late . But there Mingyu is . He is overthinking too much of that incident happen at their Senior's table that he is completely being shut off from the real world . 

 

All of his friends realise and note that this Senior that Mingyu has start to develop feelings to is not a normal Senior you ever thinking of . He is not the one that gives a good impression on his Junior because Seungkwan , one of Mingyu's close friends , is sure that he already encountered that Senior several times because as much information that he able to find on that Senior , the Senior seems to not sharing all the class he's attending this semester with all of his buddy that has seated together with him at lunch that day . Seungkwan thinks he is kind of a loner that actually enjoy being a loner . He noticed that Senior several times in a library because Seungkwan worked for the library on Monday till Wednesday because he needed extra money for his college's fees . When Seungkwan was assigned to spy by Mingyu what that Senior actually like , he jotted down that the Senior never once made eye contact with the people surround him nor had the greeting exchange towards other . Seungkwan also jotted down that this Senior just doesn't give a about others that don't have anything to do with his life and at the end of the day , he speculated that the Senior was kind of arrogant and nothing in his attitude was lovely . But , like how everyone may think that loner might come together with an introvert attitude , Seungkwan also agree that that Senior is not actually an introvert due to how he had reacted when Minyu stated his feelings towards him . 

 

Right after all the Senior left their table , Mingyu could feel his legs became numb and he realised he fcking held on to that breath of his for a good few seconds before he gasped for air . On the other hand , all of his friends , which seated at the back table , who had been watching since the beginning , were having goosebumps after the Senior looked at them straight in their face . And having smirk drawn on his handsome face while glaring at them was not a good thing . They came together as a point that messing or interacted with the Senior was really no joked .

 

"Would you wake from whatever your thoughts of that creepy Senior before I break your long neck , Kim Mingyu ?" , the chinese boy , somehow goes by the name Minghao , approach him who seems to not wanting to make any move soon and Minghao realise if this thing keep up , they might as well get yell at their P.E teacher together at the gym . Everyone in the changing room notice how tense Minghao is right now when he mentions that Senior , because everyone can feel it too and are actually terrified of that Senior . They know Minghao is so piss off right now because he and everybody in the room seems to not able to sweep off the Senior creepy aura on their surrounding . 

 

Mingyu dramatically lifts up his face that had been hiding in his hands before he voice out what he has been feeling .

 

"I think I might be insane right now Minghao," with that , he stare at Minghao with somehow sad and longing expression on his face that succeed in scaring Minghao a little . Minghao step backwards and raise his eyebrows at what the boy mumbling about , as if asking for further explaination of his words .

 

"I know I should feel irritated or frustrated right at this time when he rejected me just like two days ago , but he is fcking hot and drop-dead gorgeous when he started to talk . With his handsome figure , deep voice that turn my heart into mess , and I still can feel my heart thumping furiously whenever I think of him ," Mingyu state and eventually let his hand roam to where his heart located as if his heart will jump out of his place anytime soon .

 

"And I know this is not good for my heart guys," Mingyu adds sadly . At his confession , none dare to move or speak up as they understand what Mingyu has been through right now and as much as it irritating and scary for them , they know how much hurting Mingyu is at this moment and the only thing Mingyu ever ask is for them to stay close to him without complaining and disagree on how the Senior has acted to him . Ending with his sigh , Minghao grips on his hair at what mess they had done and he know maybe , just maybe they all need to just stick by Mingyu's side until he has calm down . Afterall , this is his first time on falling in love for a guy , most likely an older guy .

 

 

 

"You're okay Won?" , Seungcheol call out to his friends that had stormed out from the cafe because of a tall boy who out of nowhere appeared , and claimed that he actually had a heart for his nerd best friends two days ago . Wonwoo on the other side is busy with his asignments that need to be take care of before his lecturer return to class as he is having a break to accompany his wife , ready to be in labor anytime soon . He can't get his grades affected like how Soonyoung did . He needs to maintain it as the only good charms he ever has since he was borned is he actually a smart person . He never mentions his face as his good points because he doesn't think that he's that gorgeous or hot like how Seungcheol is . With his phone in between his ear and his broad shoulder , Wonwoo continue to type in the introduction part of his essay , not minding what Seungcheol has been worry about in this two days . He is in Chemistry lecture hall , with no lecturer present and only the slide show running in the front of the class as in to represent his absent lecturer . None of the students are chatting or playing , as they are keep on remind by the video of his lecturer on the slide show , the assignments that need to be send after a week of time given , which means they only has 4 days left and everyone is afraid of unable to submit it before the dateline . 

 

"You know i'm not bothered with it Seungcheol," Wonwoo state .

 

"But you aren't joining us at lunch two days straight Won ," 

 

"As much as I hate to say it , I don't tend to fail the subject just like Kwon did ," Wonwoo bit his tongue , knowing he should not insult his friends on how he is failing miserably . But Wonwoo need to get his point straight .

 

"It's just like me right to skip lunch ?" Wonwoo reassure Seungcheol that he feel no offend at what the tall boy and his friends had done which is actually true . He just doesn't care of what had happened and how the boy's friends had been laughing to him when the tall boy confessed to him , he is being fine . Sense like Seungcheol is taken aback about things he say on Soonyoung , Wonwoo stop writing abruptly and holds his  phone with his hand this time .

 

"I'm hoping to see you at lunch Won ," Seungcheol ends the phone call with a demanding tone . Wonwoo sighs and regret at what selfish person he has become . He knows Soonyoung just need him and his friends the most right now and he understand Soonyoung aren't purposely failing the subjects . Wonwoo close his laptop after saving his works before excuse himself from the lecture .