1/?

Bittersweet Confession ?

 

" Okay first , I'm not that much of witless you guys actually think , I mean look at me ," as Soonyoung point to himself like some divas he try to re-enact , he continue with his mouth still full of his food from his lunchbox , most likely the leftover of his dinner yesterday just because he is too lazy to queue up buying foods .

 

"I was borned to join his classes and suffered , like guys , I never once absent from his class nor I left his assignments undone , and you know he gives tons of assignments to his students and how short the due date are ," Soonyoung continue on his rambling of his English lecturer , Mr Park , on how he just treat Soonyoung ( or most likely towards all of his students , well Soonyoung just being Soonyoung and he is a drama king) while his friends are starting to get annoyed at his nonstop nagging ever since he join them at lunch .

 

And they are not being ignorant on how Mr Park behave around his students . They know too well of that old man's behaviour when he was appointed by principal as a soccer club coach and all the guys from the soccer club unanimously state that Mr Park was just being an when he suddenly volunteered to lookover for soccer club because as much as everyone noticed , Mr Park dislike 'sun' and 'students' . Up until now they still have no idea as why he made that moves but they realise that that your brain might get less functioning if it is only filled up with thought concerning Mr Park .  And he had coached Wonwoo and his friends for about three weeks so Wonwoo knew how much of pain was Mr Park to handle . It's not that long until Seungcheol made a drastic decision to just resign from the club and eventually wonwoo tagged along . But now Wonwoo and Seungcheol just left hanging without joining any club as they refused to accept a club-dropout that only  lead them to zero curricular merits . Still seriously , get to listen to the same gossips since the second semester started about certain someone from the same people , at the same time everyday , they wonder how they survived through the past day lending ears to Soonyoung's story . 

 

At this point Seungcheol stop on munching his red bean bread , putting it aside only to revert his full attention on Soonyoung . He glance to the side to check out Wonwoo's reaction over the situation only to twitched the corner of his lips when Wonwoo is so busy on his notes as well . Well talk about the teacher's pet , Wonwoo would never once leave his books behind as if his life depends on it . Seungcheol noted that when Wonwoo is focusing on something , involving his life , no one can ever get his attention . Except today . Since lunch , what Wonwoo had done is just highlight-ing or  either circling the main point or key words of his Chemistry notes . Seungcheol remember when Wonwoo mention that for this semester , all of his lecturer are actually sane and they don't abuse their students like how Soonyoung go through now so Wonwoo is lucky . Noticing that Wonwoo might not uttering any single words of convince towards Soonyoung , Seungcheol open his mouth , ready to persuade Soonyoung , only to be cut off by the raven hair boy .

 

"So what did you do this time?" , and for the first time , Wonwoo lift his head up to look at Soonyoung and close the highlight lid , knowing this could not just run for a short time , and by that he means Soonyoung's whining .He might as well has to study this at home . As touched as Soonyoung feels when Wonwoo finally give his attention towards him , Soonyoung eventually getting up from his seat to run towards Wonwoo and backhugging him . Out of reflects , Wonwoo just sighs and mumbling something like "I know this things will happen" while directing his look towards Seungcheol , asking for help only to get ignored as Seungcheol just laugh and shook his head and Wonwoo just not understand what's too funny to make Seungcheol laughing , making all students around them glaring or shushing them . 

 

"Okay that's enough boy ," Wonwoo pushes Soonyoung's hands away while Soonyoung just pouts at him but still make his way back to his seat . 


"Now tell me what is the problem?", all the guy , including Jisoo that has been quiet from the start , focusing on what Soonyoung's been dying to share .

 

"The thing is , I'm sure I did the report the best I could . To be added , Jeonghan has also helps me in the midst of getting this report finish . " Soonyoung point to the long-haired guy which seat at the next two table from them . They all glance at him to get full information of this Jeonghan and they are surprised that Jeonghan actually has a very pretty side profile . They are aware that never once they ever cross way with this Jeonghan . Seungcheol just stare a little longer at the guy before continue to give his full attention towards Soonyoung.

 

"He just gives back my report this morning and it is ing D . Could you guys believe that this smart , genius friend of yours actually get a fcking D solid for his English assignment ??"

 

"Language Soonyoung", Jisoo speak up .

 

"I told you that you should get a fcking home tutor or any extra class but you just never listen ," 

 

"Won ," and this time Wonwoo get warned by Jisoo and he just rolled his eyes at that religious boy .

 

"You know how I fcking mess up when that woman tutor me last semester," 

 

"Well that is because you fcking flirt with your own teacher that you actually reached when she was fcking teaching !"

 

"COULD YOU GUYS FCKING DROP THE 'FCKING' WORDS?!!!!!!"

 

"Excuse me," 

 

"WHAT???" that three guy that has been bickering just now snap at the voice interupting them making the boy startled and kind of step back a little . Noticing they just make a ruckus over stupid things that happen in Soonyoung's life and how Jisoo constantly remind them of language used , Seungcheol is the one that takes initiative to ask what the boy wants .

 

"You want something ?", Seungcheol and the boys stare at the unknown boys who is uninvited at their table . With a bit of fidgeting moves the boy makes , he finally voice out his intention .

 

"I have something to tell you ...... hyung", the boy whsipering under his low , deep voice , but not as deep as Wonwoo . He's kind of checking out every reaction the boys on the table have before he bite his lips in anxiety .

 

"Which hyung?" , Wonwoo ask . The boy then fixed his stare on Wonwoo . It is an awkwardly silence before that boy continue to speak up ,

 

"It's you." The boy point at Wonwoo with his head . Wonwoo raise his eyebrows at his answer . Then the boy stay silent like just now for a fcking good minutes before he make up his mind that he need to tell Wonwoo about it .

 

" I .. I think I had fallen for you Hyung ... m-maybe it already started weeks ago ..." as his left hand starting to make his way up to his sweat-covered neck , feeling all butterfly and queasiness fillling his stomach , making him feel way too nauseous to even speak.

 

And suddenly everything become silent .

 

Only at their table .

 

Wonwoo is kind of confused at this sudden confessions and remain frowning at the boy's words while the boy just hang his head low , not showing his expression towards Wonwoo . Of course there are some fans or admire he obtains when he still in high school but it's been long since he last get a confessions when he enter the college . At the table , Hoshi hold a surprise reaction as he never thought that some guy might make a move on his friends as what he  ever done is just reading those books and Wonwoo is like fcking mute . He only talking when he with his friends or only talking whenever it involves a live or death matter . Other than that he will just nod or ignored them . While Jisoo and Seungcheol share the same reaction . They aren't either surprised or amused by the current situation . They just having a very curious expression to what Wwonwoo's answer might be . For Wonwoo , he is about to ask if the boy is actually confessing to the wrong person but something spark his interest . 

 

Behind where the taller boy is standing , there are groups of students of that boy age , sitting together and are actually staring at their direction . Some are giggling while some are whispering things to each other . Wonwoo feel strange like they actually plan something or kind of betting on something . That's when Wonwoo understand the current situation he's going right now . To be approach by someone he never know and actually just see their face today Wonwoo know he has been choosing as the bet-item for the boys dare and seems like the taller is doing his dare just fine . Seungcheol then let his gaze wander over the direction Wonwoo stare before he also get it . He laugh to himself like 'who still did dare like this these days? Plus they are like in fcking college,' . Wonwoo suddenly smirk before muttering ,

 

"I kind of fcking expect this ," Wonwoo then get his things pack . He hate to acknowledge that his lunch had been spoiled by both Soonyoung and the boy .

 

'Or maybe studying at the cafe is never a right plan' , Wonwoo think. Wonwoo revert his gaze back at the boy , smile sweetly as best as he can and speak up ,

 

" Well , what about you tell all your friends that ....." , the things is getting hotter and interesting as Seungcheol , Jisoo and Soonyoung doesn't let their eyes blink to make sure they catch how this going to end . Its like they're watching re-run of baseball together . Wonwoo then stands and close the gap between him and the boy before whispering at the boy's ear while stare deadly at the group of boys .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

".... I have no interest in you." Wonwoo send the boys his last creepy smirk before he grabs all of his things and just walk away leaving the younger freeze , either trap in humiliated state or kind of mesmerize by the elder's beauty. Soonyoung's eye is judging the tall boy before he follows Wonwoo while Jisoo just get up and left their table . It left Seungcheol alone with the tall boy . While the tall boy is still in his statue state not knowing what to do next , Seungcheol just laugh and shook his head finding what happen today is the most ridiculous occasion happen ever since he lived . So Seungcheol getting up and pat the tall boy's shoulder and speak up ,

 

"You're really a brave kid," before he make his way out of the cafe too . The tall boy gulp . His mind is still dizzy and his brain isn't functioning well . The only thing he can conclude today is ,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...... he really has fallen in love with his Senior.