3/?

Bittersweet Confession ?

 

 

It's now lunch that Wonwoo need to confront his friends and apologize after how he behave before . He's been thinking all the answer to the questions thrown to him later as to why he didn't turn up these past two days . Most importantly , how to handle Seungcheol's glare or judging looks when he meets him later . It's gonna be a pain in the . For Soonyoung , he is sure to treat him whatever he gonna eat eventhough this means his allowance for this month is being sacrificed . Wonwoo instantly shook his head , thinking that this isn't a good time to be immerse in such a childish thought because he knows for sure he prefer Soonyoung over his allowance .

 

Right when Wonwoo enter the cafe to seek for his friends , he already spot them eating at their usual table . Out of instinct , he smells trouble because 1) sudden seriousness take over Seungcheol and Jisoo's face at the same time and 2) there is no cheerful , spiritful Soonyoung today as he just sit quietly at his seat , looking down on his lap with his shoulder slumped . Wonwoo is starting to feel really guilty , unconciously his hands has becoming more wet due to the cold sweat , scared that he caused all of his friends to act this way . With two or three more deep breath he takes in , he approach them and secretly wish for his head to be saved this time . Wonwoo make his way towards their table and expecting Seungcheol to glare or even curse at him , only to get a relief smile from the older . Wonwoo is startle by the sudden change in Seungcheol's expression . He has expect for Seungcheol in the least to throw foods or curse at him but the tables turn now and he just don't get it . Maybe because at last , Wonwoo finally make up his mind to turn up during lunch today .

 

Just as Wonwoo stands at the seat in front of Soonyoung , located next to Jisoo's seat , Soonyoung finally lifts his pouty face and Wonwoo swear that he see Soonyoung's eyes lit up and is surprised to see tears fall down on Soonyoung's cheek , with his nose become all red , Wonwoo freeze at his spot . Wonwoo knows he shouldn't trust Seungcheol when he first smile at him . The thoughts of Seungcheol just to this extent makes he clench his fists tightly , nails digging into his palms . Wonwoo frown at Seungcheol . 'He will get it later,' Wonwoo think .

 

"W-won....." Soonyoung try not to sob while speaking but he just did . Wonwoo is now confused if it is really his fault Soonyoung become a crying mess but for Soonyoung to turn to him , waiting to be persuade when he is the one hurting him doesn't make sense right ? Next to Soonyoung , Seungcheol can't help but surprised when Soonyoung just burst into tears right when Wonwoo show up . Seungcheol could comprehend just how much worth Wonwoo is for Soonyoung and he praise himself for that when he succeed into bringing Wonwoo here . Back to Wonwoo , he then sit in front of Soonyoung and put all his things on the table including the half-done assignments needed to submit in less than a week . He focus on Soonyoung .

 

"What happen Soonyoung-ah?" , Wonwoo ask concern . Soonyoung choke on his own tears several time before he able to answer Wonwoo , stuttering on some of his words .

 

"It i-is all d-done now Won...." , Wonwoo reach for his now cold hands and hold it tightly . 

 

"What is ?", Wonwoo ask softly .

 

"F-first I'm failing Mr Park's classes ...", Wonwoo awkwardly looks at Seungcheol when this matter is mentioned and Seungcheol just smile , looking away , amuse by the sudden change of Wonwoo's face . Wonwoo roll his eyes at that .

 

'.......a-and this ....." , Wonwoo look at Soonyoung back when Soonyoung give him a piece of form . Wonwoo take it from Soonyoung and read thoroughly . It's the entry form for music festivals held every year in this college , organize by the music departments students and Wonwoo knows Soonyoung always being so hyper when it comes to this topic .

"This is great . Don't you love to participate in it ?" Wonwoo ask confused . Soonyoung pull his hand slowly from Wonwoo's grasp , he doesn't intend to actually refuse the coaxing and cover his swell eyes with one palm . His sight is shifted downwards and the tears doesn't seems to stop anytime soon Wonwoo noted , all of the empathy surge up in his heart at Soonyoung's current state . Soonyoung wipes his snots with the tissue given by Jisoo before he continue ,

 

"The spot , the only spot left in t-the festivals , I-I'm the one that should have get ... A-and i-it's right , I was the one passed t-to take part in the event ....."

 

"......A-and I don't know how it happens , but they just swap it and take in the guy named Lee Jihoon , .... w-which mean I'm not gonna participate in it Won ...." , Soonyoung wipes the non-stopping tears off his cheeks while Jisoo and Seungcheol just watch with sorrow at his friend's unfortunate fate . Wonwoo sighs sadly , not knowing what to do after his friend has been treat like this . Soonyoung has mention before that this year is the last year he gonna participate as he already promise to his parents , that he needs to stop dancing and focusing more on his GPA . Wonwoo takes the form on the table and there it written 'rejected' stamp on it . Wonwoo look up to Soonyoung , before getting up and embrace Soonyoung with care . He rub Soonyoung's back up and down slowly , soothing him gently from tiring his heart with the crying . Wonwoo glance at Seungcheol and Jisoo before he looks at the form . He then let his gaze fall on both his friends back before silently muttering ,

 

"Something need to be done."

 

 

 

And here he is , doing something that might crush all the GPA he has been maintaining if he ever get caught . Jeon Wonwoo is sneaking like some burglar , into the music practice room , room for music department students practicing . Wonwoo isn't sure how he end up in this situation or most likely be called this 'plan' . But for sure , none of his friends know this , including Seungcheol and Jisoo . He knows he's ready to take any risk to sneak into the room without permission . Afterall , he feel obliged to do this for Soonyoung . Wonwoo then focus his eyes on the piano , his mission target , located at the farthest back of room , with the white silk cover every parts of the piano , before making his way there . Soonyoung has mention before that Lee Jihoon is known as the greatest pianist in the music course , so Wonwoo just assume that that Lee Jihoon guy must be using this piano for the performance . Even if this isn't the one he will use , it would still affect the technical problem for the event , so Wonwoo would still satisfied of being able to get his revenge on the people involved in the event , which is the one that swapping Soonyoung's spot with that Lee Jihoon , without reason .

 

So when he reach the piano , he take out his only tools for the plan , a plyer , as he intends to cut one of the piano wire . He is about to just get into the action when he suddenly lose balanced resulting his wrist to accidentally graze on the edge of the piano , leaving a cut . 

 

" ," Wonwoo groan silently as the pain slowly starts to kick in . Wonwoo is biting his lips harder than expected to muffle in any sounds from coming out , leaving his bottom lips oozing with blood . Wonwoo ignore it as the most important now is the plyer has fall down when he try to regain back his balance , cause a loud sound to be echoed in the room . And now , his bracelet get stuck at one of the piano wire . Wonwoo is cursing non-stop right now at how fast the God is punishing him right now even before he done any crime yet . Wonwoo close his eyes in annoyance as he try hard to free his bracelet from the fcking piano . 

 

 

"What are you trying to do Hyung?" , Wonwoo stop moving few seconds to calm his beating heart and hide his stuck bracelet before turning around to only face to face with the guy he really not wanting to meet the most at this time . The guy is the tall boy , who confessing to him that time at lunch , that causing him to unintentionally insults Soonyoung and not turning up at lunch . Wonwoo glare at the tall boy as he start to come closer , until it become uncomfortable for Wonwoo even to breath . 

 

"What are you doing here?!" Wonwoo growl lowly , not intend to invite anyone else into the room . He is kind of taken aback as where the courage suddenly come into this tall boy as the smirk slowly drawn on his face .

 

 

"Most likely what are you doing here Hyung?" , the tall boy ask while staring deadly at Wonwoo's brown orbs before he looks down at his legs . Wonwoo later follow suit the tall boy's sight and widen his eyes as the plyer is in between both of their legs now . Wonwoo close both his eyes and muttering something like ,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"."