Note of Apology

You are the One
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is to heartily apologise to all my readers and subscribers of this story. I've lost all inspiration in writing this story. That's why I'm giving up. I know you all must be feeling hurt that after so long I updated and that to tell you all my failure to continue this story. 

The main reaon is wrong choice of plot and characterisation. I made Young Saeng too young and too timid and now I can't imagine him that way. With time, the prince of SS501 has become a strong man. Maybe this plot would have been a suitable one five to seven years back because the characterisation would have matched to the real but not now. 

I know its a fanfic and in imaginary world we can definitely portray every person in a complete different manner but still in this case, I simply can't. Also, the plot I originally thought of, did not have much potential but I still carried on. But after a while, I've completely lost my motivation. That's why, though I know that my readers will be disappointed but still I've to quit writing it. But I'm not deleting the story. If, ever in future, I feel like writing, I will.

On a happy note, soon I'll start another story which will be a SS501 and DBSK crossover. I'll post the forward and introduction by next week itself. Hopefully, you all will be supporting that story. This project is a very dear one to me as I'll be having characters from both my ub groups. SS501 and DBSK are my most favourite groups in Kpop. I love Kpop because I love

Please log in to read the full chapter