five

I love you (sequel of mianhae)

Hoshi's pov

"Baby~" I open one eye then smile when I see who it is. I wrap my arms around his small waist and pull him closer. "Yah..... wake up." He tap my chest lightly. "Shiro......." I whine. "If you don't wake up, I won't talk to you." I immediately wake up then glare at him "What? Do you have a problem?" he glare back. "Yes. My problem is you." I pin him underneath me kiss his soft lips. "This is your problem?" He ask between the kiss. I could feel him smirking. "Don't smirk if not....... I'm going to do you tonight." He pull away. "You? Do me tonight? I dare you, then." He said, mockingly. "I hate you." "Well, you love me and I love you too."

I get off him then wash up. ". What happened to me? I got turn on just by saying 'I do you'. !" I heard a laugh from the bedroom. "Well, I can't blame you but, not only you! You got me turn on too!" He shouts. I smile. "We'll wait for our first night, then!" I shouts back then heard another laugh.

I put on my clothes then go downstairs to the living room. "Morning~" I greet. "Morning, Soonyoung." greet mom and dad. "You guys sleep here lst night?" they nod. "Ahhhh..... well have you guys had your breakfast?" They nod again. "Is it me and Jihoon who haven't hd our breakfast?" they smile then nod. "Why aren't you guys talk?" They just smile. 'Creepy.......' I thought then walk to the dining room to have my breakfast.

"Ouh, Soonyoung! You're awake!" I see who it is and....... I look back at the living room finding no one's there. "Mom? Dad? Wasn't you guys in the living room?" I ask, confuse. "No. We're here since before you woke up. Ask Jihoon-goon. He's been here with us after he woke you up." I look at Jihoon. "Yes, indeed. Why? Is something wrong?" I shook my head. "Nah. Maybe because of the dizziness. By the way, where's your parents?" I ask. He point at the kitchen. I nod then walk into the kitchen. "Good morning~" I greet them. "Good morning, Soonyoung. How's your head? Still dizzy?" I nod. "Mabe I should bring you to the clinic. Tell your father and take a day off. I'm sure he understand." I smile then pour myself a cup of tea. "Well, how's last night?" I put down my cup then smile. "Ouh, Soonyoung dear, you don't have to smile whenever you want to talk to me. It'll just hurts your jaw." I smile again. "Manner makes a man." I turn around and found my parents standing at the door frame. "Alright, alright. Says who did not have manner when ask a blessing from the parents." Welp, I know who's that. It's simple. My father. "Savage." I mumble. "Kwon Soonyoung, I heard that. I won't give you a day off later." I pout. "Jebal~" "Stop doing aegyo. It's not like the whole universe will fall for your aegyo." I glare at Jihoon who's laughing at the dining table. "Shut up, you kid!" Our parents just laugh watching our actions. "Kids nowadays." They said.

Thanks to my father who allowed me to take a day off. I change my clothes then follow Jihoon;s mom to the clinic. "Mom..... do we have to?" I whine while scooting closer towards his mom. "Don't be scared. I'm sure it's nothing." Then, the nurse call my name. "Kaja." She said while puling me towards the doctor's room.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Please take a sit, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Kwon, I suppose." I take a sit beside her then just listen what they said. "Ouh...... lat me take a close look. Mr. Kwon, can you please sit here?" I obey and sit at the patients seat. He take out a flashight, I think then flash at both my eyes. "I guess he's dizzy because he work too much without having a good rest. It may alsso cause by stress in his daily life. But, it's nothing to be worry about. We'll give him medicine and do rest for a few days. Maybe, rest for like 3 days? Then you can go to work. I want you to have a proper rest. If not, it will cause something bad." I nod meaning that I understand. "Thank you, doctor-nim." I said then we go out to take my medicine.

"You heard him. Take a rest for a few day. You need to have a proper rest. I'll tell your parents about this. Understand?" I nod then we go back home. More like, their home. As soon as the front door open, I sprint towards Jihoon's bedroom. I lay down and clear my mind. I can't think anything for the time being because of the dizziness. What I want right now is Jihoon to be here and go to sleep. I cloe my eyes then fast asleep.