four

I love you (sequel of mianhae)

3rd person's pov

Sighing, Soonyoung call his parents and tell them about the dinner with the Lee's.

"Darling, are you okay?" He turn around and found Jihoon's mom. "Ouh... nothing. Just a little dizzy." He smile to her, assuring her. "Are you sure?" He nods. "Okay. Why don't you take a rest in Jihoon's room?" He excuse himself to Jihoon's room.

"Jihoon- Are you okay?" He open the door, finding Jihoon's crying. "Hey-""Do you think you can fool me that easy?" Jihoon look away, avoiding eye contact. "What are you talking about?" He try to pat his back but Jihoon push his hand. "so, tell me. do you enjoy sleeping with Seokmin?" "What-" Jihoon snort. "Fine. I understand. You're doing this because you want to make him jealous so that he's back to you, right?" Jihoon get up then take something from his briefcase. "What? I don't understand what you're talking about.""Stop playing dumb, Soonyoung!" shout Jihoon. Soonyoung get up. "I'm not playing dumb! What do you want from me?! Just tell me what the you're talking about!" snap Soonyoung. "Fine. You don't understand, huh. Here. Read them then explain." Jihoon hand him his phone then Soonyoung take it.

[text of Soonyoung and Seokmin]

Soonyoung~

What?

I miss you.....

I want us back together.

Can't you give us another chance?

I'll make sure that I will love you until my last breathe or even more.

I still love you baby.

Please answer me.

I still love you

But-

is that a yes?

please......

we can fix this and start everything from the start.

babe~

listen.

uh.....

fine.

but, let our relationship be our secret until the day before me and Jihoon marry.

okay?

seok-

baby?

is that okay?

I know you love me.

and okay.

promise me.

promise.

I love you so wait.

I will tell him the day before we get marry and come to you.

okay.

and I love you too.

I'll wait for you.

 

"."he toss his phone on Jihoon's bed then run after Jihoon. "hey, hey. listen. it's not-" "it's not what I think? so, what is it? tell-" "I'm trying to explain to you. so, shut up!" he widen his eyes as he realise what he said. "Jihoon, I'm-" "No need to apologize. and nothing to explain. I understand. I'll wait for that day, Kwon Soonyoung." He look at his watch then look at Soonyoung back. "You should prepare for the dinner." then he walk away. "I'm doom. , you Seokmin!" he punch the wall until it's bleeding.

"Soonyoung! Dear! What are you doing? Oh my god.... Come." he recognize that voice. Jihoon's mom. He follow her to her bedroom and sit on the bed. "What have you done? You're hands bleeding. Are you okay?" he did not respond instead he cry. "Oh my god, what happened, dear? Tell me." she said while clean the blood on his hands then bandage them. "A-aunty...." "Soonyoung, tell me. What happend. Is it about you and Jihoon? Did you two fought?" she ask softly. "I've made a big mistake. I-I....." "You what?" she cup his chin then look straight into his eyes, lovingly like how his mom usually do when he's crying. "I s-shout at J-Jihoon....." she wipe his tears then give him a glass of water. "It's nothing. He'll understand. Sooner or later. It's not your fault to shout at him. He's the one who's at fault. I know. He's stubborn to listen to your explanation, right?" he nods. "It's okay. He'll calm down and you two should talk about it later. Explain to him properly. Show him that you love him and not that Seokmin guy." he look up to meet her loving eyes before asking. "how did you know?" she laugh. "I heard everything since you two start the shout session. I'm sure that your ex trying to ruin your relationship with Jihoon." he nod then she continue. "just do like this. you meet up with this Seokmin guy and talk to him properly and say that you're done with him because you can't live without Jihoon. I'm sure he understand. When you done, you ask Jihoon to meet you somewhere private or maybe the place where you two first met. Then explain everything properly. And, one more thing. Before it's too late, propose to him for the second time and make him trust you without any doubt. I'm sure everything will work out. Understand?" he look at her then hug her. "aun-" "call me mom. " he laugh. "Mom, thank you. I love you."

She get up. "Let's go down. They're probably waiting for us." "My parents already downstairs?" he ask. She nods. "Yes. But, first, wash your face. We don't want they be worry. And come down, okay. I'll go first." He nod then wash his face. He look himself in the mirror then smile. "I can do this. I can fix my relationship with Jihoon. I'll make him fall for me and trust me again without any doubt. Hwaiting!!" He said then join the others at the table and have their dinner.

During their dinner, Jihoon avoid all eye contact with Soonyoung. "I'm going upstairs. I've remember that I have things to do. Sorry for the rudeness, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. Excuse me." Jihoon get up then walk out the dining room. "Ummm..... I'll go first. Mom, dad. Can-" "Go." He smile at them then follow Jihoon.

He knock on the door but no answer. He twist the doorknob then push open the door, finding no one's there. "Where are you, Lee Jihoon?" He walk out to the balcony and found Jihoon's sitting at the coffee table near the pond at the garden. He smile. He grab a small box from his briefcase then went to meet Jihoon.

Woozi's pov

I lied about doing my work. Stupid Soonyoung. Why do you have to-

"Hey pretty. What are you doing out here alone? Do you want me to accompany you? You know, it's dangerous out here alone. Especially someone beautiful like you." I turn around and it's no other than that boy. "What do you want?" I ask, glaring at him. "Nothing. Just want to spend sometime alone with you." I get up. "I'm going inside." I was about to walk away but he grab my wrist making me sit down. "Can't you please let me explain?" I shrug then he continue. "That was when I still use my old number." I look at him, confuse. "If that's your old number, how can I call you?" He smile. "I've delete my old phone number from your phone then save a new one. That's how you can text, call me. It's easy, right?" I cough, embarrased. "So, that's all? your explaining? that it's your old number?" he nods. "okay, then. make sure, you did not give him your new number. I trust you on this." he smile then hug me. "so, mind if you close your eyes?" he ask. I look at him confuse but I close my eyes too. I open my eyes once he told me too. As I open my eyes, I see something shining on my finger. I take a look at it and tears started to roll down my cheeks . I'm speechless. "It's a r-ring..... that I left on the paper....... our engage ring...... you still k-keep them...." I said between sob. He pull me closer and embrace me in his warm hug. "Of course I will keep them because I've expected this day to come when you left me." I tighten the hug and cry my heart out. "shhhh..... don't cry. you look ugly when you're crying." I punch his chest lightly. "haha. kidding. you still beautiful like always. and that what makes me fall in love with you harder each day." The last sentence makes me blush hard. "I hate you." He laugh then kiss on top of my head. "I love you too."