Final

Love at first sight…in a wedding?!

"Luhan,we have news to announce.You're getting married next week.It's for the company and hopefully good for your non existent love life."Luhan's father said. Luhan couldn't bring himself to deny his father's request as he was an obedient son. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Sehun,I have some things to talk about with you,"Sehun's father said."What is it?"Sehun said in a bored voice."You'll  be getting married next week to a guy." Sehun agreed which shocked his parents but they were happy with his answer. Little did they know that Sehun was thinking about how to torture his future husband…

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Day of the wedding

Luhan was feeling nervous in the dressing room.He couldn't help but to think of scenarios that could happen to him.'Oh God what if he is a ert and me in my dreams? Or he'll kill me someday when he gets tired of me?' Luhan was horrified. His best friends,Baekhyun and Kyungsoo,were there and told him to be positive and that his soon-to-be husband will be good to him. With that, Luhan calmed down. A knock on the door was heard and Chanyeol and Jongin, Baekhyun's and Kyungsoo's boyfriends respectively,came in. "Luhan are you ready?The ceremony will commence soon." Luhan sighed and nodded,"I'm ready."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sehun was dashingly handsome in his suit,standing at the altar waiting for his husband to come. He didn't have to wait long though. The doors of the hall opened as his husband walked to the altar. Sehun was stunned at the beauty and all previous thoughts of torturing him flew out of his mind. Without knowing, he had stretched out his hand,reaching for his husband. To his amazement,a soft blush which had adorned his husband's cheeks made him look all the more cuter.He learned later that his husband's name was Luhan.p 'What a pretty name for some ethereal as him.'  They exchanged their vows,"I do(s)", and the rings. The priest then said,"You may now kiss." Sehun leaned forward and tasted those soft pink lips gracing his own.His felt as his husband kissed back and he smiled into the loving kiss. He couldn't fathom how much he love his husband even though this was their first meeting.'Love at first sight might be true after all.' Sehun thought as they broke the kiss.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Sehunnie what are you thinking about?I'ver've been calling you five times."Luhan pouted adorably and said."I was thinking bout the day we met Lu.The time where we first started our love story"Sehun smiled. Luhan blushed when he recalled how he loved Sehun the moment they set their eyes on each other.Their lovely moment,however, was cut shirt when Baekhyun's ringing voice from outside the door came and said"Hurry up lovebird!The movie's starting!" "I love you Lu.Never forget that." "I love you too Sehunnie.So much." They kissed one last time and went to watch the movie before satansoo appeared.