{Jenbin} I Miss You

Lover's Paradise - A Collection Of Random One-shots

2016’s MMA. This is where she gets to see him again. Due to iKon becoming iJon, it was hard to communicate. She also debuted this year which in some ways will make it easier but some ways makes it harder for them to be together. Right now, they were sitting and waiting for the awards to start.

It’s hard to say if they’re in any relationship. Since they were trainees, they both caught each other’s attention. He was there through her bullying scandal and she was there for him throughout WIN and Mix&Match. If they were caught by YG or fans, everything would get complicated so they would just steal glances here and there.

Right now, Jennie can see B.I. out of the corner of her eyes. He is as handsome as ever but she can tell that he looks tired. Even when they were video chatting when he was able to rest did she notice that he was still tired. He’s always tired.

 

B.I. was sitting with s when he saw Jennie. He didn’t care if s would later on but he couldn’t help but keep staring at how beautiful Jennie looks tonight. Seeing her smile is what he lives for. Tonight, he’ll have to present the ‘Best New Artist’ award. It’s more stressful to him since he’s not quite sure if he will be able to control his expressions when he finds out if Blackpink wins or not. What matters right now is just hoping that Blackpink is able to have an amazing performance since it’s just their second time performing for a music award show.

Just as B.I. expected, Jennie killed it.  Maybe the others did too but he didn’t notice since he had his eyes glued on Jennie the entire time. Now, if Blackpink doesn’t win, it’ll make him feel even worse.

 

Jennie and the rest of the girls had their eyes on the stage and eagerly anticipating what is about to come out of B.I.’s mouth. To Jennie, it was not only to know if they’ll win or not but to not want B.I. to feel apologetic later on.

“Blackpink…”

When they heard that, they all stood up and went to the stage. Jennie was trying to keep her ‘cool’ face on since the person who said it was none other than B.I. When they got to the stage, they decided to let Rose do the talking which was good but that caused Jennie to not have a distraction. She would play with her nails and take little glimpses at the audience to try to not look at B.I. who was so close to her. But, she did let herself glance over to her right once or twice.

 

iKon started bursting onto the stage. Seeing him perform in front of her felt like a dream. Of course, she wasn’t that fond of what the stylists had them wear but she’ll let it pass for today. Just to feel his stage presence was enough for her. She could not take her eyes off of him. Never had she wanted to have some alone time with him so badly. She knows, however, that after this, they’ll be able to have a brief moment so it won’t kill her that much.

 

The MMAs now ended and everyone was heading backstage. Blackpink was talking with Twice when Jennie spotted iKon so she excused herself first while the others knew why when they looked over in the direction where she was heading.

“They should just go out already…” Nayeon stated.

“We’ve been trying to get them to confess for sooooo long,” Lisa chimed in.

“Do you guys have a dating ban?” asked Chaeyoung.

“I’m actually not sure,” replied Rose.

 

Bobby saw that Jennie was coming over so he nudged B.I.

“Ohh, look who's coming over,” teased Chanwoo once he saw Jennie.

“Shut up,” B.I. flatly said.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim,” Jennie greet as she bowed.

“No need to be so formal,” Bobby said. Jennie felt something  tugging on her arm and turned to see that it was none other than Lisa.

“Unnie, let’s get changed first,” Lisa said as they now got nearer to Blackpink’s dressing room.

“Okay, see you later,” she said to iKon but it was mostly directed at B.I.

 

When B.I. got a hold of his phone in his dressing room, he immediately started texting Jennie.

 

B.I.: I miss you.

Jennie:Already?

B.I.: Yes.

Jennie: Do you want me to come to the dorm afterwards? We can eat there instead of going out.

B.I: Sure, if you don’t mind the boys and if you don’t have a schedule tomorrow.

Jennie: I’ll just come over.

B.I.: Okay. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Jennie: See you later. I have to go change now.

B.I.: I should do that too…

 

Jennie was standing outside iKon’s dorm and waiting for someone to open it for her. She was able to convince Jisoo to let her come here alone which is rare considering Jisoo’s caring personality but she decided not to question anything. She could hear the door open and looked up to see B.I. He most likely just got out of the shower she assumed since his hair was still wet and he had a small towel hanging around his neck.

“Come in,” he said as he moved over to make way for her.

Once she entered, she noticed that the dorm was quiet and it did not seem like anyone was there.

“Where are the others?” she asked while looking around.

“Oh, they are all sleeping,” he replied casually.

“All of them. Wow..”

“Wow what?” B.I. questioned.

“Oh, just that I’ve never seen iKon’s dorm so peaceful and quiet.”

“Yeah, all of them were tired. Immediately going into practice fresh out of Japan,” B.I. stated.

“Japan…” Jennie sighed.

“What?” B.I. questioned innocently.

“Nothing.” Jennie started making her way past the living room and to the kitchen. That was when B.I. saw that she was carrying food all this time. He quickly caught up to her and swept the two bags out of her grip. Jennie was surprised when she felt a presence behind her but relaxed once she recognized B.I.’s scent.

“Why did you bring food?” B.I. was now in front of her and setting down the bags on the kitchen counter.

“I figured that your refrigerator is empty since you were in Japan a lot this year.”

“That is true. What are we eating?”

“Well, we should cook the rice first. I brought some kimchi and also other pre-made side dishes for you guys,” Jennie replied as she got out the said foods.

“Did you make them?” B.I. was staring as her after boiling just enough rice for them.

“Why, is my cooking that bad?” Jennie took out enough plates for them.

“Yes, Jisoo noona’s cooking is way better,” B.I. tried to tick her off.

“Well too bad. You know, I’m not forcing you to eat anything,” Jennie was pouting.

“You know I was joking.” B.I. started to move closer to her but she went to put the remainder of the dishes in the fridge after getting enough food for them.

“I know,” she said now smiling.

“Of course you knew. Are you on a diet?”

“Why?” Jennie stared at him.

“Because look at the amount of food you put out. You know I’m worried for your health.”

“You don’t need to worry. I did at a little before coming here.” The rice was done so they went to the table to eat. Little did Jennie know that B.I. was admiring her throughout the entire time that they were eating. Her smile was all that he needed.

 

They were now on the couch after getting the dishes done. B.I. insisted that he do it but that just ended up with both of them doing the dishes which led to a water fight. Jennie was now in one of B.I.’s  t-shirt since he didn’t want her to get sick.

“When do you have to go back to Japan?”

“In a few weeks. We have to attend the JRAs,” B.I. replied.

“When is it?” Jennie was now getting sleepy from the drama that they were watching.

“The 30th of December,” B.I. was still focusing on the drama.

“You won’t be here for New Year's?” Jennie fully awoke after hearing the date.

“Not sure,” he shrugged. Thinking that this was the right moment, Jennie took the remote and turned off the T.V. B.I. turned to face her and saw a gloomy look on her face.
“What’s wrong?”

“It’s just that…”

“What?” he started to get more serious.

“You were in Japan so much this year. I feel like I can barely see you anymore. And when I do, you look tired. It’s like Japan is your home now. I just…” Jennie said while looking down.

“Jennie…” B.I. took her hands into his.

“And they added more tour dates for 2017. February and March. Who knows when you’ll be back in Korea.” Jennie now managed to look into his eyes. “Look at the dark circles under your eyes,” she stated while talking one hand out of his to caress his under eye circles.

“You know why I’m tired? It’s because of you. I keep on thinking about you so I can’t sleep. I miss you, Jennie. I miss being near you.”

“I-” Before she could respond, he pulled her in for a kiss. He wasn’t sure what to do since it was his first and he knew it was also her’s. However, it felt like heaven to them. When they pulled away, he saw tears forming in Jennie’s eyes.

“I’m sorry.” B.I. quickly stood up.

“Hanbin!” Hearing his real name stopped him from leaving. “It’s not that, I like you too,” Jennie admitted. He sat down and pulled her in for a quick hug.

“Jennie, I get that you don’t like me being in Japan. But I have no say in it. What matters is how we spend the time that we have. And being away from you does not change the fact that I am deeply in love with you, Jennie Kim.”

“I love you too, Kim Hanbin.”

 


Happy New Years!

Hopefully I'll be able to write more frequently this year.

Just so you know, I'm a fourth done with writing Kaistal, Baekyeon, and Xiubyul fanfics. I also have some ideas for Sungjoy, Bamlis, and another Taeun thanks to all of the Gayos. Keep a head up for those!