Chapter Six

S.S.A.T. (Seoul's Special Agent Team) [SHINee FF]

Onew's POV

"I'm fine, I really don't need an to get to my flat. I don't want to bother anyone" chuckled Sungra.

"Ani Sungra it's a tradition to take the only female member home. We are a little family and you're a part of it so we care for you. Besides that Minho loved to take ..." I started to explain before I got rudely interrupted by Minho.

"Enough! Just stop it Onew!" scolded Minho me.

"Yah! ... Minho get a grip." I said totally calm and not the slightest bit impressed by Minho's mood. I know how to handle Minho and how the real Minho is not this angry and rude copy of him.

"So where is your flat Sungra?" asked Taemin again.

"If you insist. My flat is near Chungmuro Station but really no one has to me." emphasised Sungra again.

"Oh no that means we can't bring her home babe. Why do you have to get a flat in Chungmuro?!" whined Key with a pouty face.

I gave him a little push with my elbow and tried to give him a look so he would understand my aim. 

"Well it's near the Namsan Park and it happens that I love to have a walk in the evening or in the night when I can't find rest. And I needed a new flat quite fast so there was also not that much of a choice." explained Sungra.

Well this 'walking-around-to-get-a-clear-mind' thing  was nothing new to me because Minho was exactly the same.

At first Key looked a bit confused but soon it sunk in and his eyes lightened up with knowledge. Minho and Sungra live in the same neighbourhood and have already a hobby to share.

"Well in that case I would say Minho is again the lucky one to get the girl home." I said while I gave Minho a friendly clap on his shoulder.

There is no better way to get to know each other then going together to work. And they could spend some free time together and so Sungra would see the real Minho and Minho would accept Sungra as his new partner and then they will fall in love and ... Okay Onew don't get to far. One step at a time. 

I just earned a glare from Minho and he breathed out loud.

I caught a glimpse of Sungra while she flinched at Minho's rude reaction. This boy will really scare this poor girl to death with his awful behaviour and then he will end up alone. 

"I think that's quite good, I mean your partners so you can go together to work or meet after work. You can get to know each other so much easier now." I said and gave Minho an encouraging push with my shoulder.

"Minho you do-..." started Sungra but got interrupted by the ring tone of her phone. She looked on it and her eyes got big.

"Excuse me but I really have to get this one ..." she mumbled apologising and made her way outside.

"Minho really you're so cruel to her! There is no reason to be that way to her!" I scolded Minho as soon as Sungra was out of reach. 

"How I treat my 'partner' is my decision not yours." snapped Minho back at me.

"Sure it is Minho but you don't know her so much longer than I do and till now there is no reason to not like her. So it's pretty unfair to be like this to her." helped me Joy out.

Before Minho had the chance to say something, Sungra made her way back to our table.

"I'm so so sorry but I have to leave immediately." apologised Sungra while she already grabbed her coat.

"Who was it? Happened something bad?" asked Jonghyun.

"Well not exactly. It was the man who organised my move from Busan to Seoul and he just said that my furniture arrived right now and not as planned in the evening." explained Sungra.

"Oh, well go then. I mean we can talk tomorrow about all the work stuff." said Jonghyun with sympathetic smile.

"Oh really? Go ma sseum ni da Jonghyun. I'm so sorry about that I would really like to stay but I have to be there." apologised Sungra once again. 

"That's not much of a deal." laughed Jonghyun.

Sungra fumbled in her handbag and pushed accidentally a pack of tissues right into Minho's lap.

Completely unaware of that she layed the money for her food on the table.

"Ehm I guess that's yours Mrs. Clumsiness ..." said Minho in a judging tone and held the tissue pack right in front of her nose.

"Oh ehm go ma sseum ni da ..." stuttered Sungra and grabbed the pack awkwardly.

"It was really nice to meet you all. Till tomorrow then." she said embarrassed and with a shy smile.

"See you and take care." we said together while she quickly left the restaurant.

"That was really unnecessary Minho!"  scolded Taemin as soon Sungra left.

"Yeah Minho were is your behaviour? You used to treat girls like a pure gentleman. I remember how you treated ..." said Jonghyun while he focused on Minho.

"Like I said I don't need a new partner. And especially not one that clumsy. I mean what will I do with her I don't signed up for being a babysitter." defended Minho himself more bad than anything else, completely ignoring Jonghyun's remark.

"Well I guess I would also become a bit clumsy if my new partner is a totally jerk towards me without any reasons. Jeez Minho you will scare her off with your cruel behaviour." I said slightly frustrated with my friend.

"Whatever... I also have to go I have an appointment with my doctor." announced Minho while be replayed Sungra's action and also put his money on the table.

"Is everything alright with your wound?!" I asked worried just because he is acting like a jerk doesn't mean I would care less about him.

"It's just the final checkup so I finally have the official okay to workout like I used to." explained Minho calm.

"Maybe you and Sungra could workout together. So you can see on what you can count and get better together." I suggested with a smile.

"Whatever ... I'm out. Bye." said Minho coldly and left without another word.

"Yah!! ... this boy frustrates me so much." I whined into Key's shoulder.

"Onew there is nothing you can do. This is a thing Minho and Sungra need to figure out." spoke Jonghyun wisely.

"But Sungra will go till he comes back to his sense! And then they won't become a cou-..." I started but got some weird looks from my friends.

"Onew are you already trying to hook them up?!" laughed Joy.

"It will happen! I have this feeling in my guts." I defended myself.

"Or maybe you're just hungry for more chicken." suggested Joy with a laugh.

"Whatever... you will see." I muttered more towards me.