Chapter Four

S.S.A.T. (Seoul's Special Agent Team) [SHINee FF]

Sungra's POV

After a quite silent walk towards the restaurant we finally arrived. While Key and Onew had a little makeout-session right in front of the restaurant, I stood alone and looked at my shoe tips. Shoe tips can be really interesting if you want to make up your time.

Before I started to look at my shoe tips, I thought I could start a conversation with Minho after our terrible meeting but he seemed pretty busy with his phone. So I just erased that idea, maybe Jonghyun is up for a little small-talk. Just as I turned myself, I saw that he wasn't next to me like before.

He stood a few meters away and talked to a pouting Taemin. What were they talking about? I continued to watch Taemin and Jonghyun because Onew and Key still looked pretty busy and I didn't want to start a conversation with Mister I-have-only-eyes-for-my-phone. In the moment Jonghyun tugged Taemin in a comforting hug I heard a female chuckle beside me.

"Aww my JongTae feels, how can you two dare to be so cute together!" chuckle-shouted the unfamiliar voice again.

"Babe! You're already here." shouted Jonghyun with a loud laugh.

"Seems like it otherwise I wouldn't have seen this adorable JongTae hug." sassed the female voice back with a laugh at the end.

Jonghyun made his way back to us while Taemin spoke to someone over his phone. I turned towards the source of the sassing voice which should be the fiancée of Jonghyun.

"Annyeong, I'm Sungra and you have to be Jonghyun's fiancée, right?" I smiled towards the short girl in front of me.

"Ne, you're right, that's me gurl. I'm Joy just in case you need a name for my face." she introduced herself with a grin.

The girl in front of me wore mostly black but that didn't make her look sad or something like that. She actually rocked that style with her really dark purple hair and looked like someone to have fun with.

"I see you two already got to known each other." said Jonghyun as he arrived at our small group.

"Ne, your fiancée seems pretty nice and sassy." I laughed towards him.

"Oh yeah ... her sassy mouth." smirked Jonghyun with an evil look on his face and then he grabbed Joy to have a little makeout-session in front of us. I guess they really like each other.

I tried to look everywhere but them and so my sight landed on Minho. I had to admit that he really has a beautiful side-profile. Minho seemed to notice my look and soon he turned with some anger wrinkles in another direction. Thanks, am I so ugly that you can't even look at me for more than three seconds?

On his competition to not make eye contact with me his sight landed on Jonghyun who still kissed Joy and at the look of the two lovebirds Minho cleared his throat while he seemed pretty annoyed by their action.

"Yah! I want to eat now because I'm hungry for food when the two of you are hungry for something else then the two of you should get a room." hissed Minho and turned towards the restaurant ready to enter.

"Maybe you should get yourself a girl Minho. So you don't have to be jealous of every love action that we all share besides you. And be quiet I have this feeling that you wouldn't be any better, am I right?" laughed Taemin and put his hand on Minho's shoulder.

I found that so funny that a laugh slipped out of my mouth before I could think twice about it. But then it already happened and I got an icy view from Minho.

"Whatever..." hissed Minho again and got inside.

Why me? Why do I have such a cranky team partner...? For some reasons his mood is awful, I did nothing wrong, did I ? Maybe it's something with his former partner ? Should I ask about that topic? But before I got any further into thoughts I got distracted by someone.

"Sungra are you coming? We don't want to make Minho grumpier than he already is right?" laughed Taemin.

"Everything alright with the phone call ? You seemed a bit upset and angry." I asked like we would know each other good.

"Oh I'm sorry. I know I'm in no position to ask that, we only know each other for what, 2 hours?" I already apologized for not thinking.

"Oh no, that's fine Sungra. And I can reassure you, everything is more than fine now." grinned Taemin with a sleepy expression while he dragged me inside.