Chapter Two

S.S.A.T. (Seoul's Special Agent Team) [SHINee FF]

Sungra's POV

"Annyeong I'm Lee Onew but you can call me Jinki and you have to be our new girl against the crime!" smiled the boy with a grey shirt and vest as soon as I stepped out of the elevator. I instantly liked him with this huge, happy smile on his soft face.

"Annyeong Onew. Ne I'm Lee Sungra." I greeted him friendly back and reached for his hand. But Onew didn't take my hand, instead he simply gave me a hug. At first I was kinda surprised but then I hugged him back. It felt right, he seemed to be a really nice guy.

"Come on the others are about to die to finally meet you!" he laughed while he took my hand and pulled me with him.

"Just put your bag on this spot." said Onew and started to walk again. I quickly set my bag on the spot Onew showed me and closed up to Onew again.

A few moments later Onew and I bursted into a bright office room. In that second I instantly felt how three eyecouples landed on me.

"That's our Sungra! Key you were right about it, look how cute she is!" Onew smiled bright and gave me a sidehug. This comment made me laugh but then I shyly waved.

"Annyeong" I greeted all of them. And as soon as the last vocal left my mouth they started to smile. I had to admire that all of them were cute and I just wanted to hug everysingle one of them.

At first a guy with brown hair that was a bit shorter at his sides came over to me. He wore a black and grey longarm shirt and smiled confidently towards me.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Jonghyun the leader of S.S.A.T. It's a pleasure to welcome you in our team Sungra! I only heard the best from your team about you." he said friendly and hugged me like Onew before.

"I'm Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you Sungra!" greeted me a boy with a grey shirt, black vest and a shining smile. He seemed a bit shyer than the others but still I got a quick hug from him.

"And that's my Kim Kibum! But you can call him Key!" introduced Onew a boy with blond-dyed hair while he held him by his slim waist.

The boy with the black shirt and plaid vest made a little squeak and almost crushed me in his hug before he let go of me and kissed Onew on the cheek. How lovely they are ...They all seemed really nice and I hoped that we would become good friends.

"So did you like Seoul so far? When did you arrived in Seoul?" asked Jonghyun suddenly.

"Oh I just arrived last night but yeah I like what I already saw about Seoul." I smiled at him.

While I smiled, some wheels in my brain started to work and I was a bit confused. In the little information I got about S.S.A.T. stood that there were five guys and I only counted four.

"Yah!! Who put that damn lady handbag in the way?!" cursed a deep voice which caused me goosebumps. Such a beautiful voice even when it's cursing right now ... 'Focus Sungra!' I scolded myself.

"Finally Minho has the goodness to appear!" chuckled Taemin.

"Guys who did that?!" I heard the angry voice again.

"Minho that's Sungra your new partner in crime!" shouted Onew towards Minho's direction.

Great...what a good first impression in front of my new partner. I shyly turned around and holy ... There stood a tall and absolutely handsome namja in a white shirt with forbidden tight black jeans which absolutely couldn't hide this damn fit body at all. His flawless, angelic face was surrounded by his almost black hair and my jar just dropped at this perfect sight.

His big shining brown eyes roomed me up and down till he stared at me with a shocked expression in his face. The longer his look lingered on me the more his face clouded over.

"I still don't need a new partner." said Minho and with that he left me there without a second glance and went to his desk. Ouch what a nice welcome... I shut my mouth before I would embarrass myself and tried to focus again.

"Minho we already had that talk! You have to get over that!" pouted Onew angrily.

Minho frowned at Onew and then at me. I winced at that frown of Minho and quickly looked away. Why am I so upset with the fact that he obviously didn't like me?

"Sungra you're from Busan right? My aunt also lived there a few years ago. It's a nice place!" distracted me Key with his talking. Thankfull for this distraction I answered him with a small smile. "Ne, exactly. Busan is really a great city."

"And why would you come here when you're so in love with Busan?" asked Minho with coldness in his voice.

My smile directly faded at this comment. "Well...ehm you could say because of some personal reasons."

"Minho you made her sad!" scolded Onew at Minho before he tugged me into a hug.

"He just acts like that." whispered Onew in my ear. In the corner of my eye I caught that Minho looked guilty now. But when he realized that I watched him, his face tensed up again.

"Hey Onew, I'm getting jealous here!" fake-pouted Key.

Onew made his way back to Key and hugged him from behind while we others still laughed.

"Much better." mumbled Key satisfied while his back leaned at Onew's chest.

"So Sungra I guess you know why you're here?" asked Jonghyun into my direction.

"To fight with you against the crime." I answered a bit too serious.

"You were in the special team of Busan right? So you are a real killerlady." grinned Taemin with a cheeky grin.

"Kinda." I laughed back.

"That's so cool!" squeaked Key. I see Key is a really happy and hyperactive person.

"Why would you leave your team alone?" asked Minho while he looked directly with his big brown eyes into mine, waiting for any reaction.

Because some people are cruel and so some people can get really hurt... especially by people who mean something to you. I stayed quiet and just tried to hide any emotional action.

"Well maybe she will tell us when we are going to lunch. Really guys I'm hungry!" pouted Key.

"Sounds good!" agreed Taemin.

"Yeah, let's go. We will just talk later about all the important stuff you need to know Sungra. Perhaps my fiancée can join us, I think the two of you could get along very well! Give me a few seconds I will text her if she's free!" gushed Jonghyun and from the look on his face he seemed madly in love with his fiancée.

Maybe it would be really good to make some new friends especially female ones. So I agreed with a 'I would love to.".

"So let's go my baby is hungry!" shouted Onew.

The guys took their jackets and went to the exit. Before I got to the exit I remembered my bag and turned around to get it. But as I turned I hit something hard or should I say someone. My face faced Minho's hard and fit chest.

He hold his breath and I whispered a breathless 'Sorry'.

"A killerlady who can't watch where she's going hm...lucky me." murmured Minho annoyed and left me like a fool.