Prologue

S.S.A.T. (Seoul's Special Agent Team) [SHINee FF]

Sungra's POV

"This is the last chance for the flight to Seoul. " announced the loudspeaker at the airport. I breathed out loud before I stood up from my uncomfortable plastic seat. That was my flight and my chance.

I took my black leather handbag and made my way through the amounts of people. Some people were still crying from their goodbye's. Others just had eyes for their bright shining displays of their smartphones. Children cried and pouted like mad with their fluffy stuffed animals in their little hands.

And then there was me, well I took my night blue trenchcoat tighter around my body and watched the colourful lights of the airport through the big windows. My goodbye wasn't really tearful. I mean I said 'Goodbye' to my parents three years ago and well I also lost my friends. So there was nobody to share tearful hugs. I was happy to leave ... at least I thought so. Why should I stay when there's nothing left, right?

"Annyeong haseyo. Miss, your ticket please." requested the young steward in front of me. His hand pointed at the ticket in my tensed hand. I snapped out of my thoughts and gave my ticket to the young man. I took one last glance before I turned my back and walked to the airplane.

Gladly I found my row pretty quick and let me fall in my window-seat. My muscles immediately relaxed a bit as my tensed back touched the soft and comfortable seat. I opened my black handbag and rummaged for my cellphone and my headphones. I finally found them and plugged my ears with the headphones.

I sank a little deeper in the seat when the soft music tunes started. While I listened to the music I looked out of my little window. I was really amazed by the view. Busan coloured in million lights surrounded by the dark of the night.

The fact that the plane started just pulled ahead far away. I took one last glance at the bright display of my smartphone. It was 11:00 pm which means I would start my new life in Seoul in about an hour. With that I closed my eyes peaceful. Goodbye Kwang and Areum ...

Minho's POV

I feel how my own blood soaked my white shirt. I try to get up but the stabbing pain drags me down. More and more blood runs out of my wound. Far away I can hear her screams but my eyelids become with every second heavier. Suddenly a big bang let me open my eyes again. In front of me the old factory building goes up in flames. At this moment everything goes black but I can still hear her voice. "You left me alone. Minho you killed me!" ...

"Noooooooo! " I shouted covered in sweat. My chest raised and lowered fast and my blood whooshed through my veins. Every night since one month and two weeks I had the same nightmare. This ing nightmare about my failure.

I pushed my blanket away and cool air touched my burning body. My feet hit the cold wooden floor. In desperation I ruffled my almost black hair before I stood up with a deep breath. I felt that my wound started to pulsate again. I quickly checked the wound right above my hipbone but gladly everything seemed to be okay.

I walked from my bedroom to the kitchen. There I automatically opened the fridge and grabbed some cold water. My sight stopped at the sleeping pills box that laid on the counter. I freed my sight and let the cold water ran down my throat. As soon as I closed my eyes there was her face and screams again.

Totally shocked my eyes flew open and I tried to focus again. I was so tired but I just can't find sleep or rest at night. I need all my strength for the day. I have to be professional at work. I can't let my team down just like her ...

I put the bottle back and closed the door. 'Damn it!' I cursed and hit my fist against the hard material.

Back in my bedroom I leaned at the window and my hot forehead touched the cold glass. My gaze got caught by the million lights of Seoul and I tried to arranged my furious mind. I can't go on like that, right? Maybe I really need some help ...