C H A P T E R T W O

Messing with Destiny

Chapter 2

                    R     E    M     I    N    I     S     C     E                 T    H    E                      P      A     S     T 

 

 

 

                                                          If you don't remember, you feel it

                                                        Look in deeper, find what you seek

                                                 You are never lost if you follow your heart

 

 

 

 

" You don't remember do you? " I look around, sign that I'm nervous, unsure, afraid. Many have been gazing at me, amused and amazed. I got cleaned up. Turns out I was in a prison, detained for some reason, flew out of there and went straight here. China. 

 

 

" Wow, news about you is really bazaar. Outrageous. Man, can you believe that? " She sat beside me, I scoot further. My habit right now, people move closer, I back away. It happens. The aura of this house really frightens me, makes me feel aggravated. The walls seem to push me away, making me leave. I feels like I left bad memories here. 

 

 

" What happened to you? Did Korea make you go insane? " That made me look at her, stared at her asking what does she know. She seems close to me, I feel sort of comfortable with her, but an different aura is coming off of her. 

 

 

" I don't even know. I don't know what happened, how this all started. Don't remember any names, any memory, anything. I'm lost, confused. " I told her honestly. Because I could use help right now. She stood up, and walked back and forth. 

 

 

" Listen, Yiyun. I'm Xi. Your childhood friend. We have been friends for a long time. We go to school together. We were playmates, classmates, you name it. We were practically inseparable, often we would sleep together. That's how close we are. " 

 

I start to process the what I just heard, seeing her concern for me it must be true. If she knows who I am then maybe she can help me. 

 

 

" Continue please. " She stared back at me, hesitating to continue or not. 

 

 

" Yiyun, from what I have heard you wanted to go to school to Korea. That's all I know. " Disappointing, I thought she knew more than that. But something tells me she's hiding something, I have to convince her to tell me at the right time. 

 

 

" If you are my friend, can you tell me more of myself? " She smiled, held my hands and sooth them. 

 

 

" For starters, you are the daughter of one of the most powerful families in China. Your bloodline is practically legend here in China of course also our family. You were a happy kid, a loving daughter. You were out-going, fun, and everybody loves you. Your parents loved you so much. Yet you remain humble. We have many friends. As I said, many loved you however many hated you. One of them is the son of the Wang. He was a douche. A real . They are practically your family's arch rivals. " I laugh at that.  Great, now I have an enemy. What a life I have.

 

 

" His name is Wang MenXi. He didn't really like you. So,he hurt you where you bled the most, he stole the girl you loved. You really were messed up. I guess that's the reason you left China and fled to Korea. But, anyways we understand you and we really cared for you. Actually, the others are just on their way to see you. We really missed you Brother. I missed you. " She hugged me while she was crying. Couldn't understand what I was feeling. I felt bad at the same time angry, I just hugged her back. 

 

 

" Sorry, my emotions are really high right now. I woke up badly, I see you, I talked to you, it's been crazy! You know how many years we have been waiting to see you again? It's insane! " We laughed together. 

 

 

" Well, I think I'm ready to make new good memories with you guys. " I spoke sincerely, they might be new people in my life but they know me the old me I guess that would really help me a lot. 

 

 

 

" That's really good to hear, Yiyun. "

 

 

 

 

 

T h a t    v o i c e. 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________     _________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 

 

The thrill is on. Thank God I'm back. 

 

 

Kororo143