End.

Dead sea. [Eng]

Again, again, again and again.

A dark room, a dilapidated floor, a figure on the side. A body curled up, trembling on his bed. Sobs can be heard from under the sheets ...

Nothing has really changed, everything is the same, the same air, the same bed. Staring at the door of the room, she fell asleep.

-

In front of the high school was a group of girls, all spoken joyfully until a small form arrived from afar.
 
"Taeyeon, here!"
 
The girl named Taeyeon stopped and looked at them. She moved toward them, a tiny smile on her soft face.
 
"Hi girls !"
 
The girls looked at Taeyeon and their moods changed.
 
"What happened?" "Your face, what have you done to your lip?"
 
A little laugh came from Taeyeon, scratching her neck she explained that she had just fallen, that it was nothing serious. Her friends watered and the discussion resumed its normal course. The ringing stopped their discussions and they went on.
 
The day passed without a hitch, Taeyeon laughed and smiled all day.
 
On the way back alone Tiffany was the, her best friend.
 
Taeyeon watched her, she could not get tired of it. Her best friend is breathtaking, no word can describe her beauty. It is this same girl who took her heart, her soul, everything. She will give him everything, unfortunately ... Taeyeon preferred to remain silent. She did not want to spoil everything. She did not want to lose anything ...
 
Before she realized it was in front of her house. Tiffany said goodbye, hugged him and left without looking back.
 
In a sigh Taeyeon went home.
 
-
 
The sound of a broken glass resounded in the silent house. A man in his forties, his hand raised to the sky, looked at a little figure on the ground. He laughed and a loud noise was heard one last time.
 
-
 
The days passed, life went on, the girls were amusing, the holidays approached.
 
The group noticed that the wounds on Taeyeon's face did not disappear but they knew that their friend had a weak constitution and a fragile health, that was perhaps why. Her behavior was always the same, she was always happy so why should she worry?
 
-
 
A few days before the holidays, Taeyeon sported a pale face, looking tired, face still marked his wound.
 
The girls began to worry, Tiffany in particular. If something went wrong, she would say no? They are best friends after all. But yet she looked happy ... Nothing seemed to be wrong except this wound that did not seem to cure. She was shaken by her thoughts when Taeyeon spoke.
 
"I'm sorry but I would not be the vacation ..."
 
It was the first time. Usually she was always present.
 
"Why ?" Asked Sooyoung.
 
"Where are you going ?" Asked Sunny.
 
Smiling before answering that she had to visit her grandmother who was in a bad state. Compassion was inscribed on their faces. No one asked more questions for fear of hurting her.
 
Night fell, the girls parted, Taeyeon and Tiffany to their habits to walk the way back.
 
Silence, a comfortable silence.
 
Tiffany stopped, the other puzzled.
 
"Fany?"
 
No word came out of the girl.
 
"Fany ..."
 
"If it did not work, you'd tell me, would not you?"
 
One, two, three seconds passed before Taeyeon answered.
 
"Of course why ?"
 
"Are you all right ?"
 
Something changed in her eyes, even for a second, but she answered.
 
"Yes do not worry."
 
A gentle smile gave way to his face. Tiffany was not convinced but decided to stop for today. Ready to continue the road, his voice stopped him.
 
"Are you available on Friday, after school?"
 
Tiffany smiled.
 
"All the time for you!"
 
"Okay, let's see you right after, I have something to tell you."
 
On this Taeyeon resumed the march to her home the smile never leaving his lips.
 
-
The rain came, the sound of drops of water accompanied by the tears of a child. Once again...
 
-
 
Friday arrived so quickly, Taeyeon was waiting for Tiffany at the entrance to the school. Today it would be the big day, she was going to confess. Who knows what will happen but she was tired of hiding it. A strong voice came out of her thoughts, a smiling Tiffany arrived and clung to his arm.
 
"So where are we going?"
 
The smallest smiled and began to walk dragging the other girl smiling.
 
The afternoon went wonderfully well, laughter was shared, smiles.
 
The end of the day came and Taeyeon still did not say anything. They both arrived at a park.
 
Taeyeon said to himself now.
 
Suddenly she turned and faced Tiffany.
 
"Tiffany's ..."
 
Worried Tiffany laid her hand on her cheek.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
His hand took his and looked her straight in the eyes.
 
"I..."
 
You're gonna get there.
 
"I love you Tiffany ..."
 
"I too Taeyeon see!"
 
Sigh.
 
"No ... Not like that .. I love you in the sense that I'm in love with you ..."
 
The silence followed for a few minutes. Taeyeon lost all hope, dropping his hand, she took a step back. Suddenly the sky makes the rain fall.
 
"You know what, it does not matter, forget it ... Go home, it starts to rain."
 
She began to run, leaving behind that voice calling her.
 
-
 
The sound of my steps, I hear only that. The rain, long forgotten, I walk trying to forget.
 
I am so stupid ... My way is blocked at this crossroads ... I am lost ... I would like you to give me the direction but you are not the .. I wait ... You will return And because there are chances that you will come back, I will wait for you.
 
You never come ...
 
I promise to forget you ...
 
I finally found my way and here I am in front of my house ... I do not see cars, I breathed a sigh of relief and returned. I took off my shoes and went to my room. I changed and went back into my bathroom. In this mirror stands a pale girl, have it extenuated. Should I remove the makeup? My face ... Did I want to see him? After several minutes of debate I decided to do so.
 
Water flowing, my hands come on my face removing all that. I repeated the action a few times before raising my head
 
The face, having just a cut in the lip, revealed itself with a blue face. A bitter laugh came from me, I laughed at me, how pitiful I was. The more I sink into love, the more I destroy myself ... But how will I consider love when I am not able to love myself? How could I love someone as weak as me? How could she love a person like me ... One last time, just one last time, I would like to see her, I wish I had not said anything ...
 
Throwing my weak body on the bed, I stared at the ceiling hoping that time would stop.
 
It was dark in my room, only the rain could be heard, I turned and fixed the door. Make sure time stops ... Please ...
 
You do not know how much I suffer.
 
Even though it was not supposed to be anxious things, I do not want you to be part of it all.
 
 
Click.
 
 
The front door opened and closed.
 
No...
 
Hiding under the sheets, trembling, I pray that it is not him ...
 
One, two, one, two, one, two, the footsteps rising, they stopped in front of my room. The door of my room squeaked, it was. He did not move, he remained ten minutes to observe the bed and then began to turn around when suddenly my phone emmi a sound. Panicked I took him in my arms and closed his eyes. It was only a few seconds after the sound of footsteps intensified and I found myself on the ground.
 
A moan of pain escaped me and it was at that moment that the blows began to rain on me. I closed my eyes, curled up while waiting for it to stop ...
 
But...

I don't know...

 
Today looks different ...
 
He seems not to want to stop no matter how many times I tell him "Stop dad ..." he knocks louder and louder. He started shouting, saying I should be silent ... The smell of alcohol emanated from him ... I suppose he still drank too much ...
 
At one moment I felt something broken and I twisted in pain begging him to stop but he did it differently. He took me by the hair and dragged me. Arrived at the stairs he pushed me. The impact was worse than painful, I had never felt such pain ...
 
I tried to get up but in vain, I crawled trying to run away ... He laughed and threw himself at me. Again and again he continued, I no longer counted the blows ...
 
At the end of thirty minutes he stopped and left the house, leaving me alone on the ground.
 
My body no longer responded, I was tired, I no longer felt anything, I was stunned ... I raised my hand with the strength that remained, I touched my head to see a liquid reddish on my hand. My hand fell, my eyes fixed on the door ... He would come back apologetically ... He was not like that before ... Everything tumbled when he lost his job, alcohol became a Part of his life, more than his daughter, what irony ...
 
Impossible to move, I felt fatigue take over.
 
Why do I feel this is the end?
 
There's so much I have to tell you ...
 
I'm way too weak, right? Laughing I choked with a certain liquid that went up my throat ...
 
Risky, pitiful I am.
 
When I close my eyes, I can see you. I smile.
 
You have become the light of my dark life, you are so precious to me. You count more than anything for me that's why I did not tell you anything, you would interfere, I know. I do not want you to be hurt ... I pretended to be happy, I pretended to smile so that none of you would be hurt. If I had to choose between you and the rest of the world ... And even if I had to say god to everything that belongs to me, as long as I am with you, everything will be fine.
 
I'm crying when I think back when I think of the promise of forgetting you ... As if I were drowning, even though I'm helpless and weak I try to take the phone in front of me, Displayed on the screen. I crawl towards him, coughing more and more, the blood marking the traces of my passage.
 
Even if I seem crushed by the fact that you are far from me, this wish to be by your side will not be erased, is it? My feelings tangled slightly, like the light that gradually faded before dawn.
 
I await the fate of my destiny.
 
Coldness becomes my support.