Hibiscus' and Lilacs' are perfect for Luhan~

花の Flower Boy and The 'Messenger'

                                                                                                                            ~  <3 <3 <3 ~

Happy. That's how Sehun felt as was once again like everyday, he rode done the hill on his bike tightly holding Hibiscus' and Lilacs in his right hand.. Sehun's cheeks flushed as he thought of the meaning of the flowers. " Delicate beauty and First Love, exactly like Luhan.." Suddenly Sehun stopped his bike as he saw a familiar figure in the distance.."Huh.. Luhan what are you doing here?" Sehun said surprised as he saw Luhan cutely blink before answering "A-ah hi Hunnie, I-I j-just came to the shops to buy more flowers.." Sehun smiled as he saw the Luhan's cheeks flush a rosy pink.. Cute he thought, but he wondered why Luhan was stuttering more then often.. Sehun hopped of his bike as he said happily "why don't you ride with me on my bike, Hannie~ It looks like you're holding a lot." So hesitantly Luhan shyly agreed as he hopped on the bike with Sehun his hands shaking slightly as Sehun called out "L-Luhan y-you should hold on to me closer o-only because you, you might fall of.."

So what a precious sight it was as Luhan held Sehun closely hiding his blushing face as Sehun laughed and enjoyed the short but lovely moment.. The sun was slowly coming down when they got to Luhan's house. When they got there Luhan thanked Sehun respectfully but as Luhan was about to turn around Sehun called out "W-wait Luhan, I-I got these flowers for you.. T-they mean delicate beauty and First Love. They represent what I feel about you.. I love Luhan. So Luhan will you be my boyfriend?" Sehun said with a soft smile as he knelt down slightly and kissed Luhan softly on the lips. Immediately after Luhan buried his face cutely into Sehun's body and held onto to him closey while saying "Took you long enough dummy.. I love you too." At that a sudden "aww that's so cute" came from the back of course Sehun thought irritatedly while saying "*sighh* sorry Luhan about them, they're my friends.. But jeez guys you ruined the moment.. They all called out in a cute but irritating voice to Sehun "Sorry Hunnie~" Which Luhan giggled cutely at as Sehun cuddled Luhan while saying "WHYY LULU STOP BEING SO CUTE~~ WAIT NOW THAT I THNK OF IT YOU LOOK LIKE A CUTE DEER" Luhan whined at that..

 


//Thank you for reading~ Sorry if this is rushed//