A glimpse of a Nymph

花の Flower Boy and The 'Messenger'

//Thank you for reading!// I will work hard on my writing skills!!//

                                              ***

Peaceful. That's how Oh Sehun felt as he rode his old-fashioned bike up the hill into the peaceful and normally quiet side of the town Daejeon in South Korea. That is where the  youthful boy,Sehun (as the elders called the boy a youthful spirit) had grown accompanied now after leaving Japan six months ago.. Sehun closed his eyes for a moment feeling the cool breeze against his face lightly and his soft black hair whipping his face as he rode into the quiet town.. For a glimspe Sehun saw the most ethereal being he had ever laid his eyes upon.. No Sehun thought not a human for he was too beautiful, a nymph for he smelt of lovely honey flowers reeling him in with it's sickening sweet smell. A sudden whelp was heard from the nymph as Sehun suddenly realised how close he was to crashing into the boy quickly loosing his grip on his bike, the bike rolled down the hill in a lightnening speed emitting a scared look on the delicate nymph so Sehun hit the breaks as hard as he could. Then a loud crash was heard. The last thing Sehun saw was the beautiful nymph before his world went black.

                                                                                       ***

//Thank you for reading!! I will update the second part later!// Oh lol I only know realised now the title rhymes//