Hurt's Course

Jun, My Sweet Love.

Hiiiii!!!

Sorry it took so long. So as an apology heres The Gezellig in the War another krisho.

Actually this chapter was done long before (honestly, only days before), but I was a little sorry that it took so long, but what is to be sorry if I don't really mean it so I decided to do another Fic as an apology. Hope you guys like it.😉😺

One warning : contains mature stuff

Back to this story below 😢


 
Junmyeon is now absently following his roommate and his boyfriend with a blank expression. Yixing suggested that all the three of them should go out for dinner cause it has been long since the three of them went out together. The couple has to practically drag Junmyeon out of the house by hand when he became almost like a hermit. From the day Junmyeon came home from the dinner with his boyfriend, he started acting weird, more like moping. Yixing clearly saw Junmyeon's clinginess to him was because he was yearning for comfort. He never pushed him away, nor did he pry him to talk. He thought Junmyeon would eventually open up when he is comfortable enough. Even Jongdae noticed his change and was very concerned about him. They hunched it must be a relationship problem, but Junmyeon just brushed off when he was asked. And he started to get in worser state by day, gloomier than the phase he had a year ago and Yixing was really worried about Junmyeon's well-being. They didn't know what was wrong for the past few days, but it was really tiring and sad to see Junmyeon like that.
 
 
One day, when he came home, he saw Junmyeon sitting on the couch with swollen eyes and tear stained face, blankly staring at the wall opposite. Yixing was startled at first to see him as the house was completely dark when he entered. But when he whined about it and reached Junmyeon, his expression scared Yixing so much that he dropped his bag on the floor and scurried to him. First he didn't get much of a reaction for his queries of Junmyeon's well-being but when he pressed harder, Junmyeon completely broke down. The brunette was crying so badly in his arms as he spilled everything.
 
Yixing was really shocked when Junmyeon finally opened about it, from the heart-break with his first boyfriend to the incidents with Tao, the revenge plan and his current relationship with Yifan. He never knew Junmyeon had been suffering so long with all these overwhelming feelings. Yixing hugged him close and rubbed soothing circles on his back all the while assuring the crying male that everything will work out okay. Junmyeon cried himself to sleep that night. And after that he was pampered and cooed by the couple. It didn't change big, but it helped him. Now here they are going out together and trying to cheer him up, even if it's just a little.
 
 
 
-Few days earlier-
 
 
Junmyeon's phone was vibrating nonstop for the past few minutes, but he paid no mind to it. He knew who was the caller, he could have managed a half-baked lie and tell them they can't meet but he was not ready to talk to him yet. He knew Yifan must've been worried to call him like this. But the heaviness in his heart is too much to even care about it now. He had enough for today, he doesn't need another incident to wreck him down.
 
 
It has been a while since Yifan confessed to Junmyeon on that snowy day and everything came back to square one after that but at least they didn't break off from each other. That too became questionable when Junmyeon saw Yifan together with that kid. He knew Yifan truly did care about Tao and they had something going on between them way before all this started. He even thought it would have been them in the relationship if he had moved on and didn't meddle them with his failed plan. But, when he realised that he is already falling for the older, he wanted nothing but out of it. He was so afraid. Experiencing heart-break once is enough for him and he is not anywhere near ready to go through it again. That's the exact reason why he wanted to break up with Yifan at first. But when Yifan said he loves him, he thought, maybe, just maybe he will really find happiness with him. But why does everything has to turn against him.
 
He went to meet Yifan that day as Yifan asked him to come to his studio. When he went there he could see some silhouettes through the glazed glass door. Though he couldn’t hear what they were talking, he definitely heard someone crying inside. He waited at the doorway being afraid he will intrude whatever was going inside, his fingers ghosting on the door knob in doubt. But after a while he shrugged it off and opened the door slowly only to be greeted by Yifan hugging Tao. The ones inside doesn't seem to have noticed his appearance, but he saw them crystal clear. His heart was getting heavier by the seconds. He didn't even know what he felt at that moment. He heard Yifan calling Tao as Jun and tried to console him, the words echoing in the empty studio. Even though he had already known that Yifan called Tao as Jun too, it didn't cut the shock he felt upon directly hear him call that. He leered at them one last time before he turned away from them and left the place with eerie expression. He passed everyone without even a glance and a blank face. And when it was too much to even walk, he took a seat on the bench stumbling on his step.
 
He was just sitting, willing himself to calm down and think rationale. But when he spotted the kid who wrecked his life upside down, coming his way with a grim expression, the thought fled him. He tried to ignore him and turned away to pretend that he never saw him, but the boy almost lashed on him when he was at a closer distance.
 
“You!!” Tao grabbed hold of Junmyeon's shirt when he tried to leave. Startling Junmyeon beyond words.
“How could you do that?!” He shouted.
 
“You coward!” he spat out towering Junmyeon “Wouldn't it have been better to direct your revenge at me?” with venomous voice.
“Why did you have to take him away from me?!” he yelled at his face to push him on the bench and stormed away just the way he came.
 
Junmyeon couldn't get a word out all the while. He was still thrown off by it. Thank God the campus was empty save for a few, or else this would've become too much of a public spat and he can't handle being embarrassed publicly too to top all this. First he had to see that and now Tao almost bit his head off. He was so exhausted both mentally and physically to even let out a sound or even move.
 
He was still there staring off the space until the attender came to inform him that it's almost closing time and he should leave. His phone too was buzzing continuously for a while. Even then he sat there blankly for some time before he finally heaved himself up and left for home. He was walking blankly towards the entrance when suddenly someone pulled him back by his wrist. Junmyeon's face didn't even morph into shock when he realized it was Yifan who pulled him. He is too drained to manage a reaction.
 
-------
 
 
Yifan asked Junmyeon to meet him at the studio today as he was busy with his new project. The room he was working in was almost empty. He thought he should at least make some considerable progress on the painting before Junmyeon comes. Not that Junmyeon will distract his work, it's just he wants to really talk to him, give his full attention to the younger, without any distraction. But he has to momentarily stop the painting as he saw Tao coming inside the studio. He was a little surprised when the kid showed up suddenly, but shrugged, gave the kid a small smile and continued with his work thinking Tao came just to visit him as it has been so long since that day. Yifan couldn't throw away years of friendship just because things didn't work out well for them. He still cared for him and Tao will always stay an important part of his life.
 
Everything was normal at first, like asking about each other's school and all. But it became gloomy once they threaded to the taboo part of their current relationship. Inevitably Mei was mentioned and her anniversary, which is just a few days apart, was brought up and all went downhill from there. With that Tao started crying so badly latching onto Yifan. Yifan couldn't do anything but hug back the sad boy to at least be of some comfort. What they lost was something beyond compare. The void she left will never be replaced and it will always hurt so much when they think they were the reason for the demise of such a precious child. The guilt over took him and he tried to salve himself by at least comforting the person crying in his arms. He continued saying soothing words for Jun in his arms without realizing he was hurting the Jun, someone he has come to love dearly is watching them.
 
 
 
Yifan lingered in the studio a little longer even after Tao left. Even though he couldn't continue his work after that, he still sat on his stool with his head in his hands. He had too many things running inside his head that it started to throb. When he finally realized it was already late and he should probably leave, he remembered he has a dinner date with Jun and asked him to meet him in the studio. Though he had a second thought of canceling it as he was too tired to do anything, then again he was reminded why he actually asked him out today.
But there was no Junmyeon who showed up and as far as he remembered Junmyeon should have been finished with his class by now. So he called Junmyeon from his phone. The first few times went unanswered, thinking he must be caught up in some last minute work, Yifan sent a text to Jun to call him back and started to put away his painting and pack his stuffs taking his own time.
 
He got no reply even after a while and though it is normal to not get a reply from him, something was not right. Yifan got a feeling that something is badly off today. And it just got more ominous when all his calls and texts after that went unanswered too. He got a little agitated and hastily left the studio to Junmyeon's building to search for the said boy, if he was still there.
 
It was pure coincidence that Yifan saw Junmyeon walking towards the entrance when he left the building. He was honestly relieved to see the younger was alright. He tried to reach out to him but in vain. He called him a few times, even shouted ''Wait! Junmyeon!'' but just like his calls that was too went unnoticed. So he jogged up a little to catch-up to the petite male and tried to stop him. Yifan finally succeeded in gaining the attention of the younger by holding his wrist and stopping him. Junmyeon turned and his gaze first fell on the hands that held him, then slowly moved up to see his halters face. When he realized it was Yifan his face lost all the colour and he stayed like that for a moment before he pulled his hands off from Yifan and did an about turn to walk away baffling Yifan by the sudden rudeness.
 
Yifan thought that the younger didn't notice him at first, but when Junmyeon pulled his hands to walk away as soon as he realized it is him and the odd facial expression screamed at him that somethings terribly wrong. He tried to stop him again but he was not even spared a glance. It was like the younger wanted to run away from him. It's just like dejà vú and it scared him a lot. Last time he was able to convince the younger to be with him, but this time he was afraid that if he let go, that is it for all. He didn't even know what actually happened to get the petite male to act like this. He desperately tried to stop him again and asked him 'What's wrong Jun', he even apologised without even knowing what he did wrong. Only to be replied with a 'Stop!' blown to his face.
 
They both stopped on their tracks, Yifan out of shock and Junmyeon out of breath. Junmyeon finally turned to face him and looked straight at Yifan's eyes.
 
“Please stop Yifan! Please... don't call me that!” He said in such a hurtful voice as though the name 'Jun' just burned him.
 
“I don't want to experience all these hurtful feelings again. If you are with me just because we slept together, then you don't have to.” he stopped, almost as if he is trying hard to not cry. “Cause we never did and nothing ever happened that night.” He drew in a large breath to calm himself and with trembling voice he started again “If that's what hindering you from being with that kid... then, we are already Over!” Saying that he turned about to walk away without even waiting to hear what the other had to say.
 
Yifan stood still at the words, he was confused. He was beyond confused.
Wasn't everything going alright and they wanted to start anew.
What kid? He didn't even know why suddenly Tao was brought into this.
Didn't he confess to him even after everything? Didn't he say he love him.
Why his love is always questioned. Why does everything have to fall apart when he thought he finally got it together.
He breathed out “Jun...” in a shaky voice out of frustration, it stopped Junmyeon. Even though he was a little away and Yifan's voice was only above a whisper, it made Junmyeon stop on his tracks. Yifan could practically see the hurt coursing through the younger when he turned his head to speak, something Yifan was sure he didn't want to hear, even before the smaller said it.
 
“When you call me Jun, kris-shi... just who are you reaching for?”
Asking that Junmyeon left him gaping at his retreating back while he was shaken by the question, which is asked to him for a second time.
 
 
A cracked and tear filled voice echoed
“When you say Jun... whom are you talking about Fan-ge!?"
 

A/N: Howz it???

Yes. I know I said it will be marked by next chapter but one of my friend asked "Why do you always finish your chapters like an one-shot. Its like there is nothing to anticipate in it."

Here it is. Hope it is anticipating enough for you (or not... 😜 😝) Haaaa..... Anyways, it will be finished by next chapter.

Now what should I do for the next chap?? Maybe broken Krisho....???

Thanks for reading, Comments are really appreciated!!

Till then, Bye!!😍 😘