End.

Color Ring [Eng]

The sky is beautiful today, it is the only thing that I find beautiful nowadays. The clouds move so slowly, even they move faster than me. It is as if time had frozen for me, as if it were yesterday. The thoughts jostling in my head, tired, I fall asleep.
 
It is through the darkness and the moon that I am welcomed on awakening. I grab the glass on the bedside table and drink it all in one go. Whiskey. What I found so bitter became so sweet today. Only way to feel myself soothed for a minute. Only way to fog my mind, my way of thinking. Only way to try to forget, the only one to continue living ...
 
Resting the glass is the vibration of my phone that calls me. I plunge my hand under the sheets and pull it out. My phone, I keep hanging on without answer. Not a message from you, just a notification of my favorite games.
 
Why now ? After leaving me, why now? What irony, you remember when you said "Tears are the jewels of a woman so do not cry because it's precious! How would you react by knowing that these "jewels so precious" flow through your fault?
 
I leave my phone fallen by my side, get up and go into the bathroom. I hear the mirror laugh in my presence, who would not laugh? That face of a child you loved so much, disappeared. No more children's faces for me, fatigue, despair and sadness have appropriated. Dark circles, red eyes, pale skin ... My face lost any interesting feature ... My jaw is more marked than before, my cheeks are hollow ... Where is the Taeyeon before? The one who was young and carefree? Left. With you, in your memories.
 
The water splashes my face one last time and I go out. I go to the bar, get a drink and pick up my phone. Lying on the ground, I put on music. This music. The music that plays have an effect on my heart and the tears I try to hide only sink. As a sign the rain begins to fall outside.

It's my fault what happens? Did I take you too much for granted? Tell me Fany ... I do not know what happens ... If I had treated you well, if I had treated you better. If I had held my hand, if I had held you back when you turned. Instead of this sad song I could have heard your warm voice. My glass now empty, I get up to fill it but falls. The glass scattered on the ground, picking it up I cut myself. Nothing serious, if you were there a pink dressing would have made place on my finger ... Raising, I throw the glass and leave my finger like that.
 
The melody that flows from the phone is soft but why does it seem so painful to my ears? Looks like the cry of my heart after losing you, it looks like the song mocks my melancholy.
 
Headache, I decide to take an aspirin. Arrived at the bathroom, I hold the box, open it but I make everything fall. Fatigue does not suit me, is it? One or two ? The effect will be the same, it will calm my suffering. After I took it I returned to take a glass. But, alcohol is not advised with drugs not? A small glass will not hurt. Glass in hand, my body falls on the bed.
 
The phone, I need it. I take it and decide to call you. The glass finished in one shot, I wait.
The phone that should ring next to your bed. Please ... Pick up ... Do not make me cry again ... Voice mail. Again.
 
My legs move by themselves and in the twinkling of an eye I find myself in the street where we used to walk. The cinema, the restaurant and the park all make me think of you. The park, I find myself there, on the small bridge. I watch the moon reflecting on the water.
 
Tiredness restored me, yet I felt good just now. Never mind.
 
Hands in pockets, I take out the phone and decides to call you back.
 
Always nothing ... Music, there's music in the distance. This music. Fate does things well.
 
I start again. It always sounds in my ears, your laughter and the late love calls. This melody keeps me from listening to them again. Nothing. Without heart, I call you back. The same result.
 
I think exhaustion is gradually imposed.

I take my way, the road to rent is quite long so I slide the headphones into my ears and walk. And still, what music plays, why? Fate is mocking me?

I feel getting heavier with every step I make.

You're no longer with me. So, this song I listen to its sad end. The end of the song is approaching and I feel my heart crumble. The song repeats and my tears begin to flow. I cry because of the sad story of this song.

I yield under my weight.

Time passes and I can no longer remember your voice. I want to hear you. Even a single word is enough, please, say goodbye ...

"The song I hear over my melancholy, is that the answer?"