End.

Up All Night [Eng]

I'm alone.
 
Sitting on the floor, my back against my mattress I watch the stars tonight. Like every night since you're gone.
"Insomniac" who thought that one day this word would correspond so well to me who loves so much sleeping. Little by little, the effect is felt on my body. I get getting weaker every day. "Loss of appetite" still one thing that nobody would have thought of me the "pig" who loved so much food. "Unsociable" the worst of all I think, I, the one who spoke to everyone and who smiled all the time lost all envy these days. I know that's not what you want.
 
You want me to be healthy, but how? How I should do when you left me from one day to the next ... Without leaving anything ... Only my wounded heart remained ... Is it even a heart that you left me?
 
My friends tell me to go to the hospital but I already know what they are going to say to me, "You just need to rest. ". But tell me, how can I sleep while I keep thinking about you? Your smile, your laughter, your eyes, your lips ... Your face just ... Your personality that many find strange but that I love so much ... Your voice ... Your voice that I love above all. .. I love you so much...
 
I am asked to go out, to see people but I do not want to. Why ? For it is no longer the need that I feel now. Then ... The only person I want to see is you.
Tell me, how long have we not spoken? Two weeks ? Two weeks is short. So short but so long. Time seems to me slower than before, and a new peculiarity has been added, pain. Time is only slow and painful today. Before the time passed so fast but it was because you were there, by my side ...
 
It is soon time the sun rises. It will reappear and the same day will start again. You know, one day a special person told me "My mother told me child that when a person goes out, she goes to join the stars. ".
 
Every evening, I contemplate the sky to admire the most beautiful and the most sparkling of stars, you.
 
"I need you by my side because I'm lost without you. "