End.

Airbag [Eng]

Coming out of the building, I was facing the darkness of the city. The streetlights could hardly be lit. I advanced, alone, in the cold, the flakes accompanying me the time of my solitude. What could I do? It's not like I have something important to do. Do the bars tour ? No. Going to my friend's party ? No. Go home ? No more. I had no taste for all that then, so do nothing.
 
A taxi appeared in the distance, taking my legs to my neck I went. Once inside, the taxi started. The radio was on, the dj was laughing with his guests as well as the driver. I did not really care. Maybe I'm isolated. A music passed and my thoughts were interrupted. It's a song that I particularly like. Do you remember ? It was on this music that we met. You did not like him, "so desperate," you said. Just thinking about it gives me a little smile but it disappears as fast. You know I miss you ? I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter.
 
There are so many things I have to deal with in the last few days. I can't even get drunk properly yet it's not like I avoid the evenings. Is that because I do not want to be alone ? Or is it because I want to be left alone ? And then, it's not like it was the first time I knew loneliness. Not the first time ... If only you were ... A strong voice pulls me out of my mind, is the driver. He does not look happy, maybe his party was canceled. He rails and then I see a family photo on his dashboard. What is the reason for this walk ? Is it because, although there is a lot of place to go there is no one waiting for me ?
 
I guess I'm all alone, again. I wonder where you could be now Fany ? With your father ? At a friend's house ? Maybe with your new lover ? It would be good for you, you deserve all the happiness of the world.
 
I want to see you again, your beautiful smile and your beautiful eyes. I could watch them all day. But at the same time I do not wish it, I changed now and I would not hurt you so do not come near me.
 
I do not know when it started to fall but suddenly I look at the window and it's raining. As if it had been raining for quite some time. In the puddles I can see a sign pointing to an accident. At that moment, why did I think of you who will surely be okay? Why are tears forming ? A light blinds me and my thoughts are directed towards you one last time before the darkness welcomes me.
 
"During that night when I wait for you, it rains and my heart becomes slippery. I need you. "