fate #3

which one?

Mysterious guy #3 pov

 

Taehyung  probably will never fall for me, i’m plain, i’m ugly,i’m boring.

I met taehyung in middle school, he just transfered to my school, if i’m the main character in a drama or anime taehyung should transfered to my class right? But life doesn’t work that way.

Taehyung is beautiful  but I’m fat and ugly, nobody wanted to be friends with me, well except for this weird girl that always wears a weird rabbit mask whom name i don’t even know. If this anime or drama she should be my soulmate right? But life doesn’t work that way. We do not interested in each other.

Flashback

“just confess dude” rabbit mask told me

“what??!! Don’t be silly i even haven’t talk to him” i said

“then talk to him” its har to see her expression esp with that bloody rabbit mask, yes its a bloody rabbit mask, she has weird taste

“are you crazy?! Look at me! I’m ugly, i know he’s nice, he’ll talk to me but i’ll just ruined his reputation” tae is sweet he’ll probably doesn’t care about reputation,but i don’t want him to get bullied because he’s friends with ugly fatty and stupid rabbit.

“aaanndd? Don’t you think its creepy that you always support him in the shadow? Like you give your shoes secretly because someone hiding his  shoes, or searching for the book he needed in the library, or giving him encouraging quotes with sticky paper when he feels sad? You just like a stalker” okay i admit that i’m a bit creepy, but i’m not a stalker, i never followed him around, it’s just concidence and i just wanted to help him, and when i was about to open my mouth to give my clarification, someone interupted.

“so it’s you” i know this voice, it’s tae, i’m so embarassed, i can’t even look at him, he must be disgusted by me now.

“yeah, he’s your secred admirer, creepy right?” rabbit said, what the hell, rabbit is a b*tch sometime

“thanks dude”i whisper, i can’t  see her face but i think i know what kind of face shes making behind that bloody rabbit mask, a b*tchy face, probably.

“i appreciate that, but i think you should stop, i’m sorry” taehyung said giving me a apologetic smile and walk away, i felt my heart ripped from my chest well what can i do i’m just a fat nerd.

“wait wait wait”rabbit start running towards taehyung they talked for a while, after that she walk back towards me.

“it’s not because you’re ugly or anything”rabbit said

“then why?? Can’t you see, it’s because i’m like this”my tought become more and more negative these days

“it supposed to be a secret, but i’m a b*tch so i’ll tell you, it’s fate he said, he’ll met his future husband i the first day of highschool, apparently his mom can see the future” she said, well apparently fate don’t allow me to be with him

“hey, don’t be so depressed, you love him right? Why do you love him?” she asked me, why do i love him? I don’t really know, i love his smile,his gaze and  i’m sad when he’s sad, i love it when he talked to the flowers  or the birds,i don’t really know, i don’t know how to explain.

“no, you don’t need to say anything, your face already give the answer” she said like she can read my mind.

“then what should i do?”i asked her

“highschool debut chim-chim, let’s change the fate”

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading

i'm sorry for any mistakes

please leave a comment :)