fate #2

which one?

Mysterious guy #2 pov

 

Being born in rich household doesn’t really bring me happiness, since i was a baby my life have been decided by my dad, my mom is a , i know i’m harsh using that kind of word to describe my mother, but my mom is nothing but , she marry dad because of his money, mom never love dad untill now she still loves to sleep with random guy, dad loved mom, loved... he hates her now, but dad needs to mantain his image as a bussinessman.

When i was seven my dad suddenly became more cheerful, he became so nice, but there’s one thing, usually on the weekend dad always at home, but at that time he always gone in the morning and came back in the evening, at that time i don’t really know and i don’t really care i’m just happy about my dad. But nothing last forever i guess, because a month later dad became evenmore deppressed than before.

When i was twelve my dad suddenly  told me to marry this one boy  named taehyung, eventhough i’m six i’m not stupid, i like girls, at that time i liked nayeon the girl from the class nextdoor, but dad won’t hear any excuses, and i can’t do anything but to obey.

.....

My first day in highschool and i have my dad watching me so i can complete my task, and i’m supposed to slip on banana peel so i can bump to the guy because of some prophecy, how amazing, at least that what i think at that time.

When i bumped into him and realize there’s another two people beside me, making me laugh inside because everything is just ridiculous, taehyung himself is very cute for a guy, but i still like girl and i have a girlfriend, my dad doesn’t really ban me to have a girlfriend, but he want me to win over taehyung.

Taehyung is sweet, in just an hour i feel myself attached to him, and i don’t like it when other guy try to get close to him, does this mean i like him? I don’t right? I mean, i have a girlfriend already and nayeon is pretty.but day by day i become to like taehyung very much, i want him and i’ll have him

And then there’s this girl

Serizawa kotomi

Flashback

I go to toilet to do some bussiness when i saw her, she came out of the girls toilet all drenched

‘is she getting bullied? Serves you right’ i know i was mean, but this girl always making me irritated, maybe because of her ‘i know everything’ fibe from her.

But i’m not an a*s*ole, so i came to her to give help

“are you okay? Want me to take you to infirmary?” i asked her and she just chuckle, how the hell can chuckle after getting bullied? She really makes  me shivers

“nah, i’m okay, just...”

“just what?”i asked her curiously

“just break up with your girlfriend, or the story won’t go as you wish”she said, what how could she know that, it gives me goosebumps.

“what do you mean? I don’t have a girlfriend”i lied

“don’t ing kidding with me, if you don’t want to break up with her then don’t come near my tae, i’ll make sure you won’t get close to him” she threatened me and walked away, it’s scares me a little, like how could she just threatened me in that state? I shouldn’t messing  with her.

 

 

 

thanks for reading

i'm sorry if there's mistakes in my story

please leave a comment :)