Soulmate!

Through his eyes [one-shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     HYOYEON'S POV:

        I dressed in a blue hoodie and a washed out jeans for my friend's party. I grabbed my wallet  and went downstairs. While I was struggling to put on my sneakers, I shouted ,"Mom, I am going to party!".

     Mom rushed to me, shock evident on her face,"Huhh... Hyoyeon! I think I might have misheard! W.. What did you say?". I rolled my eyes at her,"I am going to Seohyun's party mom!".  She stared at me for sometime and asked,"Who are you and what have you done to my daughter?!". I scoffed,"Don't exaggerate mom!  It's her engagement party. She almost threatened to kill me! I don't want to die at this young age!".

     She beamed,"I am so happy for her!". I nodded as she frowned,"But there's someone who's single for her entire life!". I rolled my eyes,"Mom! I don't have time for this! I need to go!". Mom snickered,"I just don't want my daughter to spend the rest of her life with sixty cats on her bed!".

      I rushed outside and went to my car as I made my way to Seohyun's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I pushed away the drunk tarts and went to the kitchen.I served myself a lemonade before placing myself on a chair. God! It's so suffocating. I am really not the type to party. I wouldn't have come to her house of she didn't apprise me, she said and I quote,'if you wouldn't come to my party, I would come to your funeral with the flowers on the next day'. Don't blame me! I value my life.

    Whilst I was wondering whether to leave, Seohyun came to me with someone beside her. She chirped and hugged me,"Oh god yeon! You came!". I rolled my eyes at her,"Of course I came, if not my best friend would never hesitate to kill me!". She clicked her tongue,"Pstt! Whatever!".

      That's when I saw the man beside her. He was tall and had perfect features, wearing a blank shirt which was clinged to his body and a blue jeans. He had held my gaze and looked at me intently. I felt my heart started to beat rapidly. I stared at his eyes, almost losing myself in it. Seohyun said something which I couldn't grasp as he held his hand before, for me to shake. I looked at his hand before shook it.

        I took back my hand from his almost instantly and I could still feel the tingly feeling in my hand which held his warmth. He's not the one. Is he?!

       I asked Seohyun,"Who's he?". She's chuckled,"He's Sehun. My fiancé!, that's when my world crumbled down. Oh god! This is not happening. She exclaimed,"Don't you know him? Puh-lease Yeon, he did Visual Communication with us!". I looked at him with a shock stricken face while his eyes twinkled with amusement. I was practically studied with him for 3 ing years but I didn't see him then. I have got to see him now as the fiancé of my best friend. Perfect!! Just ing perfect!

         I turned to her and tried to smile,"Huhh...I think I didn't get to see him!". She rolled her eyes,"Yeah, what else should I expect from you?! You were always with your camera and was taking pictures. No wonder you didn't get to know him!".

       I smiled at them as she bid goodbye and they went to talk to her cousin. I was on the verge of tears. I shouldn't cry, at least not here. Why should I even come here at the first place? Why I haven't seen him in college? Why he has to my friend's fiancé?! Arghh! Kill me already!!

      I need to leave this place. I just couldn't be here. As I thought, I stood up and rushed to my car. I drove off at the high speed to my house. Thank God! I didn't get to see my mom. She must be in her room. I made my way to my room and tossed myself on my bed to cry my heart out. What if I end up as cat woman as my mom said?! I shuddered at the thought and imagined some more dreadful scenarios of me with sixty cats on my bed, before dozed off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The next morning, I woke up by my alarm. I was really not in the mood to go to my studio. All I want to do now is, cuddle up in my bed, watch some horror movies and have some ice-cream. 

     I groaned as my mom thudded on the door,"Yeah mom, I am awake!". I stirred up on my bed and went out of my room. I made my way towards  the dinning table and seated on a chair. My mom placed a cup of coffee before me,"Gosh Yeon! What happened to you?! You look like you've just escaped from a zombie apocalypse!".

     I rolled my eyes at her,"Gee thanks mom! I really need it!". She wiggled her eyebrows,"Seems like someone had a wild party night!". I groaned as she mentioned about the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter