Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Hanbin heard Joy screaming and grab his shirt as he ran down to find Bobby on top of Joy as she was screaming for help, Hanbin pulled Bobby off and knock him out. He went to the car and saw her curl up in a ball by the passager side, he give her his jacket to cover up.

"Go sit in the passage seat."

Joy got out and into the passager side as she watch Hanbin carry his brother inside the car, they went home and he went to get Joy but she fell when she came out of the car.

"I'll carry you."

Joy lightly nodded and he pick her up in his arms heading into the house, he took Joy to their room before going back out and get Bobby. No one mention about that night and let it be. Both Hanbin and Joy parents agree to do the wedding on the 14 of December, his parents did everything and got everything set. Joy couldn't do anything wrong in Hanbin parents eyes when Jiho and Jennie are in the picture, she hated Hanbin but grew to love his parents.

"Omma, appa I'll be home late tonight."

"Ok. I'll have Hanbin pick you up later my dear."

Joy smile and left the house, she went over to her friends and did their project together. Joy put her phone on silent and before she knew it was already pass 10 and called Hanbin only to find Jiho on the other end.

"He's a little busy, call back later."

Joy didn't know what to say and just hangup, she got her stuff ready and headed out. Walking home she went to the bus stop snd waited when Bobby drove by and saw her.

"Joy?"

Look and saw Bobby, she stood up.

"Ji Won."

"Get in, I'm heading home."

Joy hesitated but got in and they went home.

"Where Hanbin?"

"He's wth Jiho."

"You don't care?"

Shake her head.

"It's not like we love each other, it just happened this way." She smile. "How you and Rose?"

"She doesn't want to talk."

"Should I help you?"

Bobby looked confuse and Joy smile, she grab his cell phone and looked for Rose number. The moment rose pick up she yelled on the other line making Joy move the phone away from her ear.

"Rose." Joy heard her voice went quiet and decided to speak up. "Ji won and i are going to dinner. Is that OK with you?"

"Who this?

"Yes or no?"

"No."

"To late, bye." Joy hung up and tell Bobby to go to a restaurant. "She'll be here in 10 min max."

Bobby was completely lost bUT did what he was told, the two saw alone when Joy saw her running and she went to sit beside him.

"Told you."

"Bobby!"

He turn around and saw Rose panting, she came up to the both of them and pulled Bobby up.

"What the hell are you doing here with her?"

"We"re just being friendly."

"Don't be friendly wth Bobby, he's not someone for you to be friends with."

Joy smile as she watch Rose and Bobby leaving together, she went out and got into a taxi and headed to the house. She paid the fee and rng the gate door for entrance, once she got inside the house she saw Mrs. Kim still up waiting.

"There you are."

Walk up and hug Joy,  she was relieve Joy wasn't hurt.

"Where Hanbin?"

Joy didn't answer when the maid came inside and told Mrs. Kim Joy came home on a taxi only, she was furious but Joy told her not be since she's home and safe. Joy woke up when the light in her room, she saw Hanbin closing the door and locking it.

"Hanbin?"

He just stood there and stare at her with an blank expression, she slowly getting off the bed.

"Hanbin ah."

Walking up to him reaching to help but he push her hand away and walk to the bed, he sat down and told her to come over. 

"Come here."

Hanbin held Joy hands and pulled her closer to him, he look her in the eyes and she felt uncomfortable.

"We are husband and wife already, its our duty isn't it."

Joy try moving away but he held onto her tightly she couldn't escape, he kiss her and wrapped his arms around her waist while she try pushing him away.

"Hanbin stop."

He rolled over snd she is now on the bed and he was on top, he kiss her gently making her confuse.

"I want to make love to you." Touch her face. "I'll learn to love you."

Joy close her eyes as tears fell and she kiss him back, Joy had never felt so much pain in her life as she wanted to stop but she didnt ask him and he didnt notice her pain. Morning came and she got up to get ready when she felt sore all over her body as she turn to look at Hanbin who was still sleeping. Hanbin woke up and didn't see Joy but he saw the blood on the bed sheet and was confuse for a few second when it hit him.

". Hanbin what have you done."

He said cursing himself and got up to go find Joy, he didn't even eat breakfast and headed to Joy class room and saw her sitting in silent. 

"Let's talk."

Joy avoid his eyes and nodded her head, she wrote something quickly and give it to him. He went back to his class and went to meet Joy during lunch and saw her sitting there with her back facing him.

"I didn't mean to force you into it."

"It's my duty as a wife isn't it? Omma taught me to value my husband opinion above anyone else, do my duty as a wife." Stood up. "So I was only doing what I need to."

"You don't have too, I know you don't love me."

"I'll learn to." 

Bobby saw Joy coming back into the school and he went towards her, she stop and look up when he smile. 

"How are you guys?"

"Good, she doesn't like you but I don't care. Your going to be here rather she like it or not."

"Bobby."

Both Joy and Bobby turn to look and saw Rose running towards them and push Joy, she fell a few steps back and fall on her . Joy didn't get up since she was sore and with the fall she hurt her . Joy felt a hand wrap around her and helping her up she turn to look and saw Hanbin, he didn't let go of her hands.

"Rose don't push my wife."

"Hanbin."

"She's my wife, when you disrespect her your disrespecting me too."

"So now she's your wife?" Jiho said looking at Hanbin.

"We're getting married rather we love one another or not Jiho." 

"Hanbin."

"I love you Jiho but Joy my wife, I have to take care if her too."

"You ruined everthing!" 

Jiho slap Joy and both Hanbin and Bobby came to her side blocking making Rose and Hanbin both were confuse at Bobby action but  didn't seem to bother much when Jennie came into the picture. 

"Stop acting Joy."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"You and your mom came into our life, you ruined my life by marrying him" Point at Hanbin. "That why I hate you even more."

"He never loved you, what Make you think he will leave me for you."

"Joy."

Jisoo said looking at her.

"Don't think I won't do what i need to Jiho, he is my husband."

"Joy!"

"Hanbin give me Joy."  Said Bobby