Happy Ending

Happy Ending

Joy woke up in a hotel room and saw her on the floor with Noone around, she pick up her cloth and put them on and left the hotel with tears falling from her eyes. She didn't know how she ended up there or who took her or who did what to her. Once she got home she saw her mother and step father along with Mr. Kim and his wife there. Joy went towards her mother side and she slap her once again, she didn't know what going on when she saw Jennie crying.

"Where have you been last night?"

Joy didn't know how to tell and stayed silent.

"Is it true that you and Hanbin were already husband and wife last night? "

"What? No!"

"Why are you lying?"

"You did this to get back at Jennie because of last night didn't you. I know you hated us but you didn't need to go that far!"

"Jisoo calm down."

"Appa, she hurting because of her!"

"I know my dear, we'll figure something out."

"Get out of my house, you are no longer welcome."

Joy tears fell from her eyes when she heard her mother words.

"Omma."

"Don't call me that,  I'm no longer your mother. I don't have a disgraceful daughter like you."

"What's done is done, go pack her things."

"What?"

"Today you are Hanbin wife,  your our daughter in law now."

"No, I don't even know him. I didn't do anything wrong? Why do I have to leave."

"Enough Joy, we already saw everything. Just leave."

"Omma."

"Get out!"

Joy mother shouted and pulled her outside and push her out, Mr. and Mrs Kim follow behind, they took Joy with them and Jennie cried out loud. 

"Appa you have to stop this, I won't allow her to be happy with him!" 

Jennie said as tears falling down her eyes countless of time, Jisoo try to stop Jennie but she wouldn't listen and she ran after the car. 

"Jennie stop!"

Jisoo follow Jennie and stopped her half way, she hugged her sister tightly as she cry. 

"I'll make her life a living hell."

Joy couldn't stop crying as she didn't understand why this was happening and his parents wouldn't let her go since it's already being known around their family already, They force Joy to stay and she didn't have a choice as people already know her as the daughter of Mr. Park and if she left her parents would be embarrassed and lose face. 

"Go pick up Joy stuff at the Parks house and bring them here." 

"Mrs. Kim?"

Mrs. Kim turn around to face her. 

"I'm mother to you now. Mrs. Lee please take my daughter in law into Hanbin new room."

"Please tell me what's going on? Why do I have to marry him?"

"Are you Mr. Park daughter?"

"I'll save you the trouble, you slept with my boyfriend. That's what you did."

She shouted.

"Don't think I'll leave just because your his wife now."

"Get out of my house Jiho."

"I'll be back, that's a promise."

Jiho shoulder bump into Joy before walking out of the house and Hanbin came down to see his parents and Joy, he greeted his parents and turn to look at Joy.

"What the hell is she doing here? "

"Than where should I put your wife? "

"Omma?"

"You cause this upon yourself, don't give me that look it's not going to work."

"Young miss, follow me to your new room."

Joy went to rest and shower and stayed in her room for a long time making Mr. and Mrs Kim worry as they had Hanbin go check on her, he went inside the room and saw the bathroom door light on and twisted the knob seeing her in the shower with steam filled up the room. He went to turn off the water and carry her into the bed and cover her up, he went down and inform his parents Joy is sick. 

"Well what are you standing there for? Go take care of your wife."

"Well talk when she's better."

Hanbin phone ring and all he can heard was Jiho voice screaming for Hanbin to go over, he left and went to see his gf leaving Joy in Mrs. Lee care. Lunch came around and Joy hasn't woken up than dinner came and she finally woke up and was ask to go have dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Kim in the dining room, she sat across from Mrs. Kim.

"Where Hanbin?"

Joy look around when she just remember she haven't see him since she woke up. 

"Hanbin left this morning already."

"He hadn't return?"

"No madam."

"Joy up dear."

They were eating when the door open and Bobby came back with Hanbin being drunk, Joy didn't know what to do and just stare when Mrs. Kim told Joy to help take Hanbin to their room. Laying him there they came out of the room together and headed down.

"Welcome to the family Joy."

She didn't know how to reply and just nodded her head lightly to him, they eat and talked for a bit before Joy was excuse to go and take care of Hanbin. She was afraid to go by herself but she has nowhere to go but there, slowly opening the door she notices he out cold and close the door behind him. Joy took his shoe off and fix the pillow for him just in case he hurt his neck when his phone went off, she reach inside his jacket pocket grab the phone to see who call and saw Jennie text messages and miss call. Joy decided not to look and put his phone on the night stand, she grab a pillow and put it on the floor and lay there. 

Jennie couldn't get a hold of Hanbin and she was getting mad and throwing things around, she wanted to see him. Jennie left the house and came to Mr. Kim house and wanted to see Hanbin but his mother said not to do that and to go back home.

"Mrs. Kim please just once glance and I'll leave."

"Jennie sweetie, Hanbin is your sister husband now."

"She's not my sister,  she will never be my sister. "

Jennie left and called Joy but she didn't answer and she left nasty voicemall and texts for Joy to hear and read. Joy woke up with back pain due to her sleeping on the floor but she ignored it and got ready for school. Joy left for school before Hanbin even woke up and the first thing she saw in the morning was Jiho, she came up to Joy and grab her arm pulling her closer.

"Be happy while you can." Turn to look at Joy. "Cause it's going to end soon."

Joy just smile and removed her arms from Jiho before walking away, she went to class and sit in the corner writing down notes from the board. She saw Bobby and Hanbin walk by as Bobby smile at her and Hanbin just look at her with a blank expression, she didn't smile or wave and went back to her notes. During lunch she saw Hanbin with Jiho and after lunch she saw him with Jennie, she just shake her head and walk away. Joy walked home when Bobby stop his car in front of Joy and came out.

"I'll take you home?" he said and smile.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

Joy walk off and Bobby watch her for a few second before walking back to his car, Joy went to her mother house when her own mother told her not to come over anymore. Joy went back to Mr. Kim and mrs. Kim house and was greeted by her mother in law and a maid, she sat down and they chat for a bit before Joy went to her room and did her homework. It was after dinner when Hanbin came home with Jennie and Joy was sitting with his mother, Jennie holding onto his arms tightly when Joy and Hanbin mother stood up. 

"Hanbin."

"Omma."

"Joy why don't you take Jennie to look around the house." 

"Jennie."

Joy look at Jennie and she turn to look at Hanbin he told Jennie to go with Joy and she let go of his arms and went up to Joy as they left, Hanbin went to sit with his mother and she look.

"She my sister in law."

"What kind of sister in law holding their brother in law arms as boyfriend and girlfriend? Your married to Joy Kim Hanbin not Jennie."

"I know mother."

"Then stop, Joy your wife, be with her."

Just as Jennie and Joy went to her room Jennie grab Joy arm and pull her arm turning her around to face each other. 

"Don't think I don't know what your doing, it's not going to work and I'm going to married him. He's suppose to be mine!" 

"If you want him take him."

"You took him first, you decided you wanted to sleep and too a picture. if you didn't do that I would've have him."

"Jennie I think it's time for you to leave."

Jennie grab Joy by the arms and tighten the grip on her arms, she push Joy and she miss step and fell backward. Joy look up to Jennie and she slap her when Mrs. Kim yelled, Jennie back away surprise and Hanbin looking at her. 

"Leave my house, don't come here again unless I invited you back."

Mrs. Kim bend down and help Joy off the ground and touch her face.

"Hanbin." said Mrs. Kim

"Jennie leave."

"Hanbin."

"Go home."

Jennie walked close to Hanbin and turn around to look at Joy once more before leaving, Hanbin took Joy to their room and she went to the bathroom and saw her red cheek, she came back out and saw Hanbin looking at her.

"What?"

"My parents wants us to do our qedding next month."

"I don't want too."

"You think I want too."

"Then tell your parents we don't have anything going on and it was a mistake."

"You think they care? it doesn't matter how much I said and plead they won't listen and still want to proceed with this wedding."

"How did you and I get in bed together? I was at home sleeping outside that night, how did we get in the hotel together. "

"I don't know, I woke up and saw you."

"And you just ditch me."

"I didn't want to freak you out."

Mrs. Kim knock on their door and Joy stop speaking and headed towards the door and open the door and saw her. 

"Omma?"

"You and Hanbin go and pick up Ji Won."

"Where?"

"Rose house."

"Rose? She's follow."

"Go pick up Ji Won."

Hanbin and Joy both went to the address giving and headed out, knocking on the door Joy stood behind Hanbin when he  saw  Jiho, she pulled Hanbin in Joy follow and saw Bobby on the sofa with his shirt off and notice Hanbin already left with Jiho into another room. 

"You must be that girl that is force to married Hanbin."

She turn around to look and saw a young girl with blonde hair standing by the kitchen door.

"You can take him back, Hanbin wouldn't be back until later tonight or maybe tomorrow so don't wait up."

Joy turn around to look st Bobby and back to rose but she disappear, Joy didn't now what to do but help pick him up and try carrying him out to the car. Joy felt his hand around her and she freak out a little, Joy try pushing his hand off and he pulled her closer.

"Ji won."

Joy said pushing his arm away but he pin her against the car and she looked at him shock.

"Ji Won what are you doing?"

"It's fine, don't worry."

"Bobby get off me!"