jung hoseok.

03:00am.

Hoseok, Kai, Haru, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung were all in the youngest girl's bedroom, sprawled across the futons on the bed and surrounded by blankets and empty crisp packets. They were all facing the ceiling in awe. Namjoon had brought over his mini-projector and after connecting it to one of the girl's laptops, they were all watching episodes of Stranger Things late at night. 

The day had been quite interesting; Kai had a day off from her part-time job and Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, gave themselves day to relax after finishing their recording the night before. Taehyung and Haru both had university, and both decided to skip (Namjoon scolded them but couldn't be mad for too long).

Most of the day was spent with everyone lazing around in their pajamas (or in the case of Hoseok and Taehyung, 'minimal clothing'); everyone was used to this, but there was a huge outcry when Namjoon wanted to take his shirt off, and Haru fiercely held his tank top down with blushing cheeks. 

The 'sleepover' also involved some hair dyeing (Kai and Hoseok refused to be a part of the nonsense); Namjoon and Yoongi had black hair once more, from their bleached locks, while Haru and Taehyung decided to twin with bleached blonde hair. 

After pizza and spicy ramen (Haru and Kai were in tears and coughing fits while the rest of the boys laughed), they were now here in Haru's bedroom.

Kai glanced around at her friends, who were slowly dozing off around her. Yoongi had been the first one to fall asleep, and Taehyung was lying across with his head on Yoongi's stomach, playing a mobile game intensely. Namjoon too, was asleep, but Haru was watching the series, determined not to fall asleep (She fell asleep ten minutes later). 

Hoseok was snoring lightly, his face buried in the crook of Kai's neck. Her fingers slowly ran through his hair. She wasn't tired, but she was glad that Hoseok was getting all the sleep he could. He deserved it, after not being able to sleep for more than three days straight trying to get his recordings finished. 

Hoseok's grip around her waist tightened, and that made Kai smile, as she fondly remembered their first date. It had been in Hoseok's bedroom, watching the stars and constellations he had stuck onto his ceiling glow in the darkness. It was in the light of the moon through the window that they had first kissed, and it had been nothing but perfect. 

Hoseok stirred in his sleep, his eyes slowly opening and he looked at Kai; she was looking at him with a smile of her own, her brown hair falling across her eyes messily. 

"This..." Hoseok's fingers reached out and he brushed the locks out of her eyes, showing him her face clearly and fully. "There we go. Much better."

The both of them immediately leaned in for a kiss, Kai turning herself so that she could cuddle against him more comfortably. Their lips parted and they grinned unconsciously, sinking into each other's eyes in the most incredible way, falling in love all over again. 

"I love you, Kai." Hoseok whispered; that was all that needed to be said to make Kai's heart swell with joy, and all her fears and anxieties stilled with that one smile of his. With a giggle, she nodded, pecking him on the lips once more. 

"I love you too, Hobi, so much." 

Nuzzling into his chest, Kai grinned to herself, her heart racing as her boyfriend used one arm to pull her closer until they were firmly pressed against each other, and Hoseok's chest rumbled as he spoke softly. 

"Good night, my moon." 

And Hoseok was Kai's sun, her sunshine, her heart and joy. 

And she loved him very dearly. 

 

this feels more like everyone rather than just hoseok and kai but it is for them and i thought it was super cute what do you think? :3c
I hope you like it Kai! I tried to make it cute, even though it's short and not as ty I hope you'll still like it <3 
There might be a pokemon sun and moon reference somewhere in there because why not