park jimin.

03:00am.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, feeling a weight on his left shoulder. With an annoyed grumble, he grabbed his phone that was next to his pillow, turning on the screen so that he could get a closer look at the person’s face.

If it was Hoseok again, he didn’t know what he’d do; yell at the elder to get lost, or just kick him off the bed like that.

However, Jimin wasn’t expecting the person next to him to be Jungkook.

That was odd. It was usually Hoseok, or Taehyung when he felt down, or Yoongi when he felt like it. Seeing Jungkook in the same bed was a huge surprise for Park Jimin. Jungkook, who had always pushed the older male and his overly affectionate nature, now in the same bed as he was, against his warm body.

This was too good to be true.

“Hyung, you’re so warm.” Jungkook whispered into Jimin’s shirt, hiding his face in the thin material.
“Jungkook, what’s wrong?” Jimin’s voice broke the comfortable silence around them. Jungkook lifted his head a little, his grip on Jimin’s waist tightening as he whispered, “I had a bad dream. Is it okay for me to sleep with you tonight, Jimin hyung?”

This was it. His chance to push him away, like he had done with Jimin every time. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

But no. Even Jimin knew he could never bring himself to do that.

“Sure, kid. Make yourself at home.”

Jungkook smiled at Jimin gratefully, before hiding his face back in his shirt. Lifting his hand ever so gently, Jimin brought it to Jungkook’s head, patting it gently, running his fingers through the soft black hair as he had always wanted to do.

Jungkook nuzzled his face further into Jimin’s shoulder, letting out a content sigh as Jimin his hair, gently lulling him to sleep.

Gentle snores filled Jimin’s ears, telling him that the youngest was now asleep. He slowly turned towards Jungkook, before pulling the younger male towards him in a tight, yet comfortable hug.

“Good night, Jungkookie. Sweet dreams.” He grinned.

 

So this was a birthday present for my 'child' Amal, I figured this would be a sweet thing to post as the first drabble :) Hope you like it and I hope you'll leave some comments soon <3