Stardust in a Jar [NEW!]

Wonderland Library: Alice's Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  RECOMMENDED STORY # 020 ❝ Stardust in a Jar ❞ Author of the Story: TeaMinT Story Rating: PG-13 Pairing/Characters: Daehyun, OC Genre/s: slice of life, light angst Tags: friendship, sliceoflife, love, bap, daehyun, slightangst Status: Completed / 1 chapter Highlight: "The sun was rising, painting the dark in its colour - the fiery scarlet." Alice's Rating: When hearts are like jars, and feelings are like dust collecting in your void, you'll find yourself standing in front of the sky as if searching for something ー a star, or the sky ー to hold before you break and fall. CLICK THIS LINK TO GO AND READ THE STORY   ALICE'S VIEW: A story in which the OC goes through a divorce and tries to move on with her life. What interested me about the OC was how she wasn't a good person to begin with. Due of her insecurities, she became manipulative, trying to keep her position as well as maintain the marriage in her favor. But because of that, because she didn't trust her husband enough, she drove him away in the arms of someone else.

When she tries to move on, although she has trouble at first, her days become better when she meets Daehyun. I loved Daehyun's character in this, and his interactions with the OC are enjoyable. The way he teases her and how they bicker from time to time is amusing, and by accepting who she was, mistakes and all, that's when she finally felt at ease.   CREDITS TO BARE LAYOUTS  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter