Towards my heart

In Love With A Ghost |Yoonmin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I waited at the street lamp where Suga told me to. Sun was shining and the birds were singing. The world around my was beautiful, but nothing more than the bird's melody. I enjoyed watching and listening to the bird's singing but as time passed by, there was no Suga and time was running out. Or else we would get late to class. 

"Sorry. How late are we?" Tiredly Suga rubbed his eyes. Sleepyhead could barely hold his eyes open.

"What took you so long?" I only giggled in response. Though he was very tired, it was really cute. 

"Too lazy to get up. Mom woke me up."

"Haha, well we betetr get going. If we run we may get in time."

"Why run? Can't we just walk faster?"

"If that's you want. Sure."

---

After a long schoolday it was finally over, but this time we were not taking the same way home. Because Suga convinced me to go  to the music store to help him decide which studio system he should buy. At first I found it funny how he had to struggle to find a good product to use, but it wasn't easy at all. What he said was complete Greek to me. So many new words but that opened up a new world and a new meaning. 

"I mean, this one is small but powerful. But don't let that fool you, it's expensive and from a company that is not trustworthy. It isn't worth trying." Suga said and continued walking around in the store. Later on saying the same thing to another audio system.

"This one doesn't look too bad, not to cheap or expensive and it does sound nice." I tried to sound what I was talking about though I had no clue. 

"Hmm... You're right. And it has a guarantee. This one might be the right one." Suga went to the cashiers and talked to them. I didn't even know what I was saying but that convinced him in seconds. 

"Yes, I'll get in on Friday. I feel great." he smiled. It surprised me, he didn't smile th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter