Far away but close

In Love With A Ghost |Yoonmin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was always on my mind, the clear picture of him wouldn't fade away, his voice and laughter wouldn't leave my head. Suga

What I wanted to know was if he was someone who existed. Was it someone in my everyday life? A friend far away from me? Or was it someone who was yet to come? So many theories but only more questions. 

"Jimin! Wait for me!" I heard Taehyung's shouting voice from afar. "What's up Jimin? Why don't you hang out with us anymore?" 

I didn't realise it until he said it to me. Well I did hang out with them less, since I started to get used to being on my own, my own company was enough, I didn't need more cause all I needed was to know the answer to my question.

As I stood there without an answer, the world only got blurrier. "You dreaming?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face.

"Maybe."

"Is something up?"

"No. It's just... I like to be alone." I was honest, there was no use to lie anyway. 

"Did we do anything wrong? Are you upset?"

"No, you guys did nothing wrong. It's just..." I tried to find the words, but lost the more I tried. "Never mind. I'll see you tomorrow." I started to walk faster.

---

My days started to look like the same. An old pattern without any broken routines. Sleeping on the school-bench, eating alone in the cafeteria, listening to music during breaks. Nothing changed in the real world, but I was changed. My perspective was different.

"Jimin wake up." Jin punched me on the shoulder to wake me up. 

"I never slept." I took off my earphones. 

"Introduce yourself to the new student. This is Min Yoongi." Jin said while giving some space up the new guy. It looked like he didn't want to be there, he looked down on the floor not saying a word. His mint green hair was outstanding, which I liked. When class was over, alone he walked out of the classroom, Jin following him. 

I took my things and also ran after them. I needed to introduce myself as well. "Hey, I'm Jimin." I said to the mint green haired guy. 

"Yoongi." he answered with a low and dark voice. It was so deep and mystrious. He reminded me of someone, but who? I tried to make eye contact with him, but he avoided my gazes. 

"Jimin, can you please take care of him? I need to run to the cooking class. Thanks!" Jin ran and waved good bye.

Awkward silence... It was break and everyone was chatting and laughing. And there I was... With the newbie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter