Living ghost

In Love With A Ghost |Yoonmin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga was out my life, but not out of my mind. Since the day I meet Yoongi, I couldn't let it go. Because they look so alike, but they're two different persons.

As time passed by, me and Yoongi became best friends. Having a close friends like him was nice, I could trust Yoongi and he was nice. After some time, he started to hang with more people, like my friends. Without even knowing it, he was suddednly in my squad - Bangtan Boys or for short, BTS. 

Strangely, Yoongi and Suga had a lot common. Yoongi liked to produce music and rap. Music was his everything. Plus, he loved to sleep, so together, we slept through classes sharing the same bench. 

"Min Yoongi and Park Jimin! Whatcha two doing over there?" Teacher shouted at our direction.

"We're just whispering how we can solve this math problem. We don't wanna bother the class." I woke up and explained ourselves. Of course, it was nap time. These days I always made up an excuse for sleeping, always had it in my sleeve.

---

"Thank you for saving my in math class." Yoongi yawned.

"It was nothing. I don't want any of us in detention for sleeping in every class."

"But hey... Are you free tonight?"

"No I'm freaking expensive."

"Oh my god... You really got no jams..." he sighed deeply. I laughed, "Besides studies, yeah I'm free. What's up?"

"Just come over to my house. Surprise."

What was he planning?

---

I walked into Yoongi's house, forgetting to knock. It was as if his house was mine. 

"Don't you use the ring bell?" Yoongi shouted from his room.

"The doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter