Wake up

In Love With A Ghost |Yoonmin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's P.O.V.

Dreams - they were all around me. I'd like to daydream and just fly away to some other world. 
Where nothing is real and regrets doesn't exist. But coming back to the real world was really disappointing. The real world, a cold place that is boring. 

"Jiminie!" My friend called me. "Class is about to start." Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face. I mumbled in response. 

I streched and looked around me, students were smiling and giggling until our teacher got into the room, telling us to sit down. I let out a sigh, prison break was over and it was time to open my books. School as know as jail, the place where I'm forced to be and waste my time. 
If I only could be a bird, so I could fly away in freedom and do whatever I want. Discover a world of magic from another view. 

"So what are we gonna talk about today?" I whispered to Jungkook who sat beside me. 

"Chemistry." he responded.  "Are you kidding me..." I melted down into my bench. I almost became one with the bench. I am a bench... What is it like to be something that can't move? Like a tree. Wonder how that would be like...

I closed my eyes and slowly I started to draft to sleep. If sleep was a subject, my grades would've improve a lot. That would be great. Naptime wasn't long though, after a few minutes, someone was shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

"Hey! It's time to eat lunch." A voice told me. 

I opened my eyes and saw a new face that I didn't recognize, "What? Who are you?" Was he a newbie?

"Name's Suga. Let's go and eat." he dragged me out of the classroom. "And I was dreaming away so peacefully..." I rubbed my eyes.

"What's your name sleepy head?"

"Jimin."

"I think it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter