Epilogue

Love Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary,
I had finally brave myself up and confessed to her, today. The girl who I admire and love since the very first moment I look at her, in the eyes, till today and the upcoming years. She’s an angel without wings, the apple of my eyes. I’ve been in love with her for three years, can you believe it? I used to be afraid how she’ll look upon me as I’m younger than her,  that’s probably the reason why I hide my feelings from her. I guess I need to thank Chan for helping me out, today, without him, this confession wouldn’t even success.

“Baek, you need to confess to her, now!” Chanyeol said, frustrated that his best friend has been looking at her for god knows how long.

  Baekhyun smacks him, “Keep quiet, Yeol. She’ll hear you!”

 

Chanyeol scoffs and looks at him in disbelief, seriously? You’re miles away from her, and you think she could hear you, especially in such a noisy atmosphere. He clenches his fist, trying to be patience for his lovesick best friend, who has been loving her for years which he doesn’t count on it. Waving his hand in front of him, blocking his view to the girl, Baekhyun glares at him.

“What is it?” He asks, annoyed.

  “Don’t use that tone on me, Byun!”

“Fine, fine. What?” He asks, more humanly, this time.

  “Confess to her after school, or else, I’ll tell her about it.”

 

Baekhyun looks at him like he’s the craziest guy in the earth, which he is, in his opinion. His own best friend, Park Chanyeol, just gives him two option which doesn’t sound best to him at all and he hopes there’s a third option, which will be, no confessing at all. Baekhyun shakes his head eagerly, rejecting both of it as it’s not even a slight of good idea.

“First, I never even prepared anything to confess! Second, it’s my love life, why do you even bother in helping me to tell her when it should be me?”

 

Baekhyun state the fact, yes, he just did. Every confession needs a little bit decoration which he currently has nothing on him, and where the hell would he even confess to her? Second, he loves her and he wants to tell her, himself, so why would his best friend even bother to tell her about it, it’s not romantic at all and it just doesn’t feel right about it.

“I’ll give you 5 minutes to decide, only these two options available for you. I know what you’re worried about, so I’ll tell you more clearly, this time. First, you’re going to confess to her, today, at the rooftop. I’ll pick the most beautiful rose for you, but you’re going to write a sentence in a banner that I’ll make it for you, now, and lastly, decorates the rooftop with it for you.”

 

When he finishes his word, Baekhyun keeps silence and starts thinking about his idea. It does sounds a bit unromantic but the fact that Chanyeol will tells her about it, makes him feel uneasy. That’s why he had no choice left, he sighs in surrender and nods his head which receives a big smile from that Yoda friend of him.

“Fine, but you’ll leave right away, after decorating!”

  “That sounds just fine to me, no worries.”

 

Thinking back about what had happened, he chuckles at it, can’t believe this is what makes him confess his love for that girl, but he doesn’t regret it at all, not even a tiny bits of it. Shaking his head slightly, he smiles and continues write on his diary, yes, a guy writing a diary, anything wrong with that? I’m happy, that’s all that matters.

I guess luck was on my side too when Taeyeon bumped into me while I’m nearing the school gate, she fell down to the ground, hardly, I assumed because of her hands. It kinds of hurt seeing her this way, especially, it’s because of me. At first, she runs away from me, probably embarrassed that she had bumped herself into a junior, but I can’t let her just do that when she’s hurt, so I catch up with her and hold on to her, to stop her from running away. The moment I touch her hand, my heart beats increases but I got to act normal, in front of her, that’s what I’ve been keeping in my mind, all along. Holding on to my laugh when I saw her coming out of the infirmary room, looking shock to my existence, I gained my courage and asks her to meet me at the rooftop and knowing how kind she is, she’ll agree for sure, and she did. Running away from her, she asked me about the reason of meeting up because I wanted to keep the reason secret, at that time.

After running far enough from her, Baekhyun starts slowing down his pace and eventually, it leads to him walking back to his class. When he enters his classroom, all of his classmates look at him, murmuring, probably about him holding hands with Taeyeon, so he ignores it. Taking his seat, he sees a white banner on his table, so he takes it and holds a pencil between his fingers.

‘What should I write? Something simple, something sweet and romantic.’ He thoughts.

 

Baekhyun thinks about it, tapping the end of the pencil on his chin while doing so. He does not want to search it up on the internet because he wants to think of the right word, special meaning to him, to her without sharing it with anyone else. That’s the reason why he’s having an internal fight with himself inside his mind now.

‘I love you, for years.’ — Too straightforward, so no.

‘Will you go out with me?’ —I haven’t confess yet, so no.

‘I’ve secretly watch over you, Taeyeon.’ —That sounds like a stalker.

‘You pierce my soul since I met you.’ —Too cheesy!

 

Baekhyun groans and messes his hair, putting his head on the table and huff, once again. He tries to mix every line of that together, seeing what would the outcome be and there’s nothing that is perfect, to him. He needs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter