The End

Love Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s an early morning, with birds chirping happily outside the window and the sun ray shining so brightly into the room through the windows. Although the room had bright up, there’s a brunette who is still sleeping soundly, in her dreams who doesn’t budge at all till her alarm clock rings. Her life is quite simple, complete but there’s still something missing, more like a person, but that doesn’t bothers her, right this moment.

 

Kring… Kring… Kring…

Taeyeon stretches her hand out of the thick comfy blanket, she reaches for the alarm with her eyes close, knowing too well the position of the clock and turn it off. Slowly, adjusting her eyes to the sudden brightness of the room, she opens her eyes while sitting up to help her freshen up instead of falling back to her dreams.

“Another day, you can do it, Kim Taeyeon!”

 

She encourages herself, just like every single day, which is something that her dad used to teach her when she’s still young. Standing up from the bed, the first thing she did is to make her bed before taking the outfit that she had picked the other night and enters the toilet, freshen herself in there while whistling happily like nothing can stop her from feeling happy.

“Taeyeon, are you awake now?”

  “Yes, I’ll be there in a while!”

 

Taeyeon shouts back to her mom who is currently downstairs, making breakfast for the family. Getting out from the toilet, she dries her hair using the blow-dryer and did her light makeup, since she’s only going to school, not outing with friends. Few minutes later, when she’s done, she closes all the electricity in her room, so that her mother won’t be nagging her and only then, she exits the room, heading to the kitchen.

“Good morning, mom!” She said, pecking her cheek.

  “Morning, can you go to school by yourself today?”

“Sure, I can do that just fine.”

  “You’re always such an independent girl, you know?”

 

She just smiles at her mom, taking her seat in the dining room and eats her breakfast which is just breads, eggs, hotdogs and a glass of milk to go with. Since it’s just a simple meal, it doesn’t takes such a long time for her to finish it, when she’s done, she takes her own dishes to the sink and cleans it up herself instead of bothering her mom to do that, for her.

“Taeyeon, I’ll do it, go to school.”

  “Mom, I can do it, school doesn’t starts in an hour.”

“Still, go early and have fun with Tiffany!”

  “Even if I go now, she wouldn’t be there too, yet.”

 

Mrs Kim huffs, doesn’t have any comeback to that. To her, it’s her job to clean it as a housewife, but her daughter is just too independent that she kinds of used to it but still, wants her to take some rest if she could, just like any other daughters. Taeyeon giggles at her mom who is speechless right now, when she’s done cleaning, she puts back all those dishes to the rack before removing the rubber gloves from her hand, hanging it on the head of the water pipe.

“Mom, I’ll head off to school now!”

  “Alright, be careful on your way there.”

“I will, see you later.”

 

Walking out of the house after wearing her shoes, Taeyeon plugs in her earphone so that she wouldn’t be bored while walking to the school, which are actually only a few blocks from her house. On her way there, she heard a puppy whining in fear, she looks around and sees that there’s a puppy which is wandering at the street, with few cars around it.

“Gosh!”

 

She exclaims and runs to the puppy, looking left and right at the same time, so that she won’t bump into any cars, more like the cars wouldn’t bump into her. The moment she’s beside the puppy, she lifts it up and put it to the side of the road, where there’s no car passes by.

“Here you go, little one.”

 

Patting its head once more, she walks away from there, back to her journey to the school. Seeing Tiffany at the school gate waiting for her, she runs to the main entrance, trying to be there hurriedly, so that her best friend wouldn’t waits for her too long. However, before she could reaches, Taeyeon bumps into someone that makes her fall to the ground. Knowing it’s her own fault, she stands up from the ground while rubbing her hand in pain.

“I’m so sorry, are you fine?” She said.

 

Looking up to the person she bumps into, she stands there, awestruck and her world stops. It’s all because her crush is standing right in front of her, and she bumps into him, do you even expect her to move, she’s like a statue right now.

“I’m fine, noona. How about you, do you hurt your hand?” He asks worriedly, after seeing how she rubs her hand in pain.

 

Since Taeyeon is quite embarrass and shy, at the same time, she shakes her head rapidly as she doesn’t trust her own mouth if she talks to him and walks away from him as fast as she could, to get to her best friend who is looking at her, smirking. Suddenly, she feels someone holding on to her hand as she halts her steps immediately by the strength of the person.

“I’ll just bring you to the infirmary room, to make sure you’re fine.”

 

Taeyeon looks down to her hand which is being held by the other person. She blushes more than before, so she only keeps her head down, doesn’t want him to see the redness of her cheek. Although she badly wants to see how he looks right now, she’s not brave enough to do that cause to her, he’s perfect.

“Look! Baekhyun and Taeyeon are holding hands, what’s their relation?”

 

A girl student sees it and starts pointing at them, making everyone stops what they’re doing and looks at it, confirming it. When they had confirmed, the students starts gossiping among them but the guy doesn’t care about it, whereas the girl is just too shy to remove her hands, I mean it’s once in a lifetime, why would she rejects the chances to hold hand with her crush.

“Noona? Do you hear me?”

  “Y-yeah, what did you say again?” She stutters, embarrassingly.

“I’d said that we’d reached.” He said, smiling.

  “Reach where?”

 

Baekhyun laughs softly at her, pointing behind him where there’s a door with a label, ‘Infirmary Room’. Taeyeon pops her eyes wide when she sees that, nodding with her redden cheeks, she enters the room hurriedly after letting go of his hand, wanting to bury herself badly in front of him. When she enters the room and closes the door, the first thing she did is hit her head softly.

“God, I’m such an embarrassment, what would he thinks about me now?”

 

Seeing a student inside the room, the doctor rushes to her side, worrying is planted all over her face. Taeyeon sits down on the bed, waiting for the doctor to come to her side and inspects her hand which she doesn’t really feel is a big deal as it’s just a few scratches with blood, tiny little blood.

“What happened?” The doctor asks.

  “I just fall down, nothing serious.” She replies.

“I’ll clean the wound for you, wait for a moment.”

 

Taeyeon nods her head, whereas the doctor go and get the things that she’ll be needing it to clean the wound so that there’s no bacteria on it, which will lead to infection if it’s not being taken care of, properly. Ten minutes later, Taeyeon walks out from the room with a few handy plasters on her hand, she’s becomes stunt as Baekhyun is still there, leaning against the wall, waiting for her.

“W-what are you still doing here?” She asks stuttering.

  “Are your injuries fine, now?”

“Y-yeah, it’s not a big cut though.”

  “Can you go to the rooftop once the school’s over?”

 

Baekhyun ignores her words and asks her, feeling a little bit nervous that she’ll rejects him. However, all of us know that she’ll surely agree to it, why would she even reject him?

“Sure, what’s the matter?” She asks.

 

Unfortunately, she doesn’t get any answer from him because Baekhyun had run off immediately, right after she agrees to meet him up later. Sighing, she walks back to the class, thinking, why does Baekhyun wanted to meet up with her later. Entering her class, she walks to her seat, which is beside Tiffany who is looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter