first day at college

untitled for now :v
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading :)

Chapter 1

In one of the rooms of the huge Kim mansion, lies Eunji, deep in sleep with a little parted and on the adjacent bed, Hayoung, the early riser who just woke up due to the constant sunrays hitting her face. She got up, made her bed and went to Eunji’s bed to wake her up.

“Eonni wake up”

“Zzzzz….”

“Eunji eonni wake up today is our first day in college. Do you want to get late on the first day itself?”

As soon as she heard it, Eunji sprang up on her bed with eyes wide open and slowly a smile curving up. Seeing her like this Hayoung could not help but grin. Eunji is always excited to meet new people and make new friends.

They both got ready and went to have their breakfast just to meet Kim Namjoo, their cousin. After greeting each other good mornings and while eating,

Hayoung:  Namjoo where is bro?

Namjoo: that fellow, I bet he isn’t up till now.

Hayoung: what? But college starts in like the next hour. When is he going to be up, get ready, have breakfast? What if he gets late?

Namjoo: Hayoung-ah you worry too much. Chill sis, he is used to get teacher’s scolding. And he might have partied all night with those equally idiot friends of his, thus he might not be up.

Hayoung: oh… but can’t we just all go together.. Just this day.. Please

Namjoo: okay okay. But he is a heavy sleeper. I’m not going to take the risk of waking up that sleeping demon.

Eunji: aah Namjoo-ah don’t worry. He won’t take time today. Hehehe

And with that the three girls strode towards Kim Jongin’s room each holding a glass full of water and having a devilish smile on their faces.

Hayoung (feeling sorry for her brother): shouldn’t we try to wake him up in the normal way first? He looks so peaceful.

Namjoo: ohh Hayoung you shouldn’t have mercy on this person and if you want you can give it a try but it’s only going in vain.

Hayoung (still determined): Jongin oppa, (shaking him a little) Jongin oppa...

Jongin: ugh go away. Don’t disturb me. I’m on my date with my nangnie.

Eunji, Hayoung, Namjoo: oooohhh nangnieeee …

With that Hayoung turned back and gave a dejected look to her sisters.

Eunji: now since plan A didn’t work, time for plan B. (smirks) you didn’t give any other option bro. Girls one, two, three…

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH

And Jongin got up in a spur of a moment, his face horrified and his look ready to kill them. The girls squealed and ran like mice that are going to be prey of a hungry cat.

 

The four siblings reached the college fifteen minutes prior. Jongin and Namjoo gave some general information regarding college on their way to the classrooms. Fortunately Hayoung was in the same class as Namjoo’s and Eunji in Jongin’s.

On their way to class,

Jongin: umm Eunji-ah…

Eunji: yes Jongin

Jongin: see Eunji from now on you will call me Kai. You know I have a reputation here. My friends and I have all cool names like Kyungsoo is called as D.O., Jongdae as Chen, Minseok as Xiumin, Yixing as Lay, Yifan as Kris and so on…

Eunji: that’s so cool Jongin-ah.. aahh I mean kai.

Hayoung and Namjoo were on their way to class when they met a guy around their age. Hayoung noticed how Namjoo’s speed started decreasing as that boy came in sight. The boy had very big pair of doe eyes. He came straight to Namjoo, both of them smiling so brightly that Hayoung felt as a third wheel between them. She cleared so that they both would come back to earth from their lala-world.

Namjoo: uhh yes.. So Kyungsoo this is Hayoung my cousin sister and Hayoung this is D.O.

DO: hello (smiles)

Hayoung: nice to meet you.

DO: umm Namjoo in which division you are?

Namjoo: B

DO: oh great, this year too we will be in the same class. Let’s go then.

Hayoung wasn’t fool to not know these two were so much in love. It was quite evident from how these two will steal glances, and those smiles were everything to add to it.

 The three of them parted their ways as they reach the class. DO went to his friends while Namjoo was pulled by a rather hyper girl, whom Hayoung could point out as Namjoo’s best friend.

Girl: Namjoo lets sit here.

They made themselves comfortable. Namjoo and Bomi in third row and Hayoung sat in the fourth row behind Namjoo. Namjoo introduced both of them. And as always Hayoung was little uncomfortable to speak at first but Bomi was just like Eunji in terms of talking so it went well and soon all three were enjoying the conversation. They were talking about random stuff when the class suddenly turned silent acknowledging the arrival of Professor Lee, their class teacher. Prof. Lee was very strict and his face emitted that ‘if-you-mess-with-me-then-you-are-dead-meat’ kinda look. He sat on the chair assigned for teachers and started calling out names for the roll-call.

Few students names were being called then came Jung Hayoung then Kim Namjoo, again another set of names then there was this specific person who didn’t show up. So Prof. Lee once again asked, “Oh Sehun?”

Just as he was going to mark him absent, a handsome boy appeared at the door panting heavily and said, “Oh Sehun-present sir.”

Prof. Lee: why are you late?

Sehun: sir football practice. Our coach punished us and we had to run five extra rounds of the ground as our heads weren’t in the game today.

Prof. Lee: alright, this is first and last time. And you all listen carefully, NO LATE COMERS IN MY CLASS, got it.

With that Prof. Lee resumed with the remaining roll calls and Sehun made himself comfortable on the seat which turned out to be beside Hayoung’s.

 

 

With Eunji and Kai,

Kai: Eunji, this is our classroom for this semester. You go ahead, make yourself comfortable. I have to meet one of my friends. And don’t sit in the front my dear sister.

 Eunji: but why?

Kai: just don’t. You will get to know as soon as you meet our class teacher. And trust me, you’ll be very much thankful.

And with that they parted ways.

As Eunji entered her classroom, she could see that the front rows were vacant. And trusting her brother this once, she went to the last row. Just as she reached the seat, a girl rushed towards her, but too late, Eunji already took that place.

Eunji: oh I’m sorry do you want to sit here?

Girl: no no that’s perfectly alright. Its just that no one wants to sit ahead in Prof. Choi’s lecture.

Eunji: and why is that? By the way hi I’m Eunji and I m from Busan.

Girl: oh wow. Hello I m Naeun. And you will get to know why everyone prefers to sit over here once our sir arrives.

Eunji: why can’t anyone tell me. First that idiot Jongin and now you.

Naeun: who..? (with anticipated breath)

Eunji: Jongin.. uhh I mean Kai.. You know Kim Jongin no its Kim Kai.. Ugh this boy seriously!

Naeun: I mean how do you know about kai’s real name.

Eunji: duh! He is my brother, cousin..

Before Eunji could ask her the same question, a giant figure approached them and soon placed himself behind Naeun which turned out to be beside Eunji.

Naeun turned in her seat to greet the new intruder.

Naeun: hey Chanyeol (and they high-fived and started speaking casually)

Eunji who was staring them all this while, unknowingly blurted out, “are you two guyz an item?”

Chanyeol who was sipping water coughed a little and gave her a sharp glare, like which girl in her sober mind uses such words… she could have used bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter