Destiny brought us Together

Destiny brought us Together

Top's Pov

My first love happen when I was 10 years old.I was a kid by that time when I found my first love.

 

My parents and I went to a Park where there are alots of kids enjoying riding big rides like roler coaster or the pirate boat thingy,etc.

 

So that time I rode a carousel,I know for someone like me,a boy,shouldn't ride that kind of ride.

 

That time I even think it was only for girls,ha.ha.

 

But what can I do I have a little sister and I have to guide her.

 

While I was on the carousel waiting for it to end,I suddenly saw a picture of a girl riding a carousel,smiling.

 

384613_297081113661950_100000801902008_7

 

I was mesmirized and maybe it's the first time my heart beat fast.I know it's kind of weird to fall in love by just looking at the picture.

 

That day I start to dream and hope to see her.

 

I kept the picture and everytime I get lonely,I will look at it and smile,and think'Atleast you are here.'I thought.

 

Time,days,years passes by as I get older,I got married,but not to the girl in the picture that I kept so log ago.

 

I failed to see her so I just kept her picture in a box so that my wife wont see it.

 

But until now I still hope to see her.

 

How does she look right now?How is she doing?Is she famous like me?An Idol too?Maybe because she has the most beautiful face like my wife.

 

 

~~~~~|||~~~~~

 

 

Right now I'm sitting on the chair looking at the sky thinking about my first love.

 

Maybe I had love her this so much that until now I still can't get her out off of my mind.I then went to my room to get the box where her picture is hidden for this past years.

 

After I get the box I went where I was sitting earlier and start to open the box.

 

There I find my very first love,smiling to me.As I look at the picture suddenly I felt a hand touching me in my shoulders.It was my wife.

 

"Honey what are you doing?"She ask as she gave me a back hug.

 

I couldn't hide the picture anymore because I feel like I'm betraying my wife by keeping a picture of another girl.

 

She then saw the picture in suprise and gasp.I was about to speak when

 

"W-Where did you get this?"She ask.

 

"I'm sorry honey that until now I kept it to you."I said.

 

I was waiting for her to slap le or hit me for keeping the picture.

 

But I did not recive any but a"Since when?"She ask again still looking suprise at the picture.

 

"I kept it since I was a child.She was the one that I'm talking about.A-aren't you going to hit or something?But instead --"I was about to finish what I'm about to say when I saw a tear fell on her face.

 

I was suprise and to think that she will never forgive me for this.

 

"I'm so sorry.Please don't cry."I said and hug her tightly.After the hug I lightly broke the hug.While she is still looking at the picture.

 

"T-This picture...............I-I lost this when I was a kid."she said that made me in shock.

 

"W-What did you say?You lost this?S-So this is you?"I stammer.

 

She nodded,smiling.

 

"So you were my first love.And you are now my wife."I said as I hug her more tight like there is no tomorrow.I heard her giggled.

 

"I love you ....Dara....since I was Child I have been loving you.Thank God I found you.I love you."

 

"I more more love you too,Seungyun.I love you."

 

We kiss passionately.

 

We shared our love to each other and wish that this love will last forever.And I will make sure that will happen.

 

Destiny............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Extra...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey I heard that you were the one who was in the picture?"Bom said while getting her make up done.

 

"Oh unnie when are you planning to have a baby?I want to see little Top oppa and little Dara unnie already."Minzy said

 

"Sigh I'm so envious of the two of you."CL said as she yawn.

 

"To Bommie..Yes I was the one in the picture,his very first love kekeke.To Minzy...We're working on that kekekeke And CL..Don't worry you'll find a better man for you.You're still young hehe.Don't lose hope."Dara said.

 

"Destiny will bring the person you will love forever.It might not be right now but soon"she added.

 

They all giggle.

 

The door open..

 

"2NE1 your next to BigBang!Get on the side of the stage now."One of the Staff of MAMA said.

 

"It's our turn!"Bom exclaimed.

 

 

"2ne1 NOLJA!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you like it??Comment!!!!:)