Jang Nara

Abnormal [APPLY CLOSED]

 

AFF Username: Seo_aegyoprincess 
 
 
Name: Seo 
 
-
 
Character's Name: Jang Nara
 
Nicknames: Naira 
 
Age and Birthday: 18
 
Blood Type: AB 
 
Birthplace: America 
 
Hometown: Busan 
 
Height: 168 cm
 
Weight: 49 kg 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ulzzang Name : Jang Hae Byeol
 
Ethnicity: Korean-American 
 
Style: Any style will do for her. She isn't afraid to try out different clothing. From elegant, sporty to feminine. She loves it all. She loves trying new things and always get her credit card ready to shop out for new trends! 
 
-
 
Personality: Nara has a very firecy personality. She likes to speak her mind and doesn't care what other people thinks about her. She is very straightforward with her opinions. She may come of really 'y' and 'cold' in the beginning but all of those are just an understanding. She doesn't mind about what kind of friends she will get as long as they stay loyal to her.  She may look all firecy but she gets well along people around her. She doesn't  get angry easily. She treats people with respect and always give her care and concern to everyone equally except for the ones she really loves the most. She hates doing aegyo but all of her friends thinks she have those natural cuteness that brings the aegyo thingy along with her. So, when she pouts or get angry, her friends thinks that she's doing somekind of aegyo.
 
Nara is a very serious worker. Everything she do, she must do it really well. People might say her as a freak who wants everything to be prefect. Well, who doesn't want things to be prefect? No matter what those people talked about her, she doesn't mind and continue on what she's doing. The only thing that she mind is people talking about her friends behind her back. She really can't stand anyone talking about the person that she cared for the most.
 
When it comes to love, Nara is a very different type of person. She becomes all girly and dreamy. She always believe in love at first sight. Don't get her wrong but she really likes this kind of stuffs. Once, she solve out her friend's love problem and indeed it turned out well. She's an angel in getting people together. But as for her, she never once been in a relationship. She's still dreaming that her prince charming will soon come.
 
Overall, Nara is a very sweet fiercy type of girl. Well, at first, don't hate her because the more you hate her and try avoiding her, the more painful it get for you and her. She can be really y if you are y to her too. How people treat her its how she treat back to them. So, treat her well and she will treat you well too.
 
Background: Jang Nara is an adopted child to the Jang family. Her real name is Adela Naira. She was born is America. When she was 2, Naira was sent to Korea to live with her grandmother in Busan. She stayed with her grandmother for 6 years and soon was adopted by the Jang family.
 
She got a 'brother' Jang Dongwoo [Dongwoo of Infinite]. At the age of 14, she audition with her brother at Woolliment Ent. Both of them got through the first round. Dongwoo got into the Ent but Nara did not. She was too young and she still needed to study hard. She decided that they make the decision because it was the best for her.
 
Family Members: Jang Dongwoo [Infinite] he's Naira's brother. Caring and sweet. Dongwoo is the closest to her. Though he's been very busy with his career, he stills have time for her. They will always go out together and even have lunch together during work. They are very close. Dongwoo loves teasing her. Naira admires her brother. How he raps and dances, and his passion to be a singer. She wanted to be like him and she doesn't want to make him disappointed. 
But, she's never close to any other Jang family members. Though they've raised her well, she doesn't really like them all. She's thankful to have a caring family members but she wanted to be with her grandmother. She sometimes visits her since the Jang family does not allow her to stay with them and that's what makes Naira thinks that its unfair. 
 
 
Likes:
 
The colors Red and White
Drinking milk tea
Shopping for new clothes
Dogs
chocolates
Jang Dongwoo [Though he's annoying, he's a wonderful brother.]
Taking Selca 
 
Dislikes: 
 
Aegyo
When Dongwoo stops teasing her [She likes her brother to cause its fun.]
Bad tempered people
People who's not loyal to her
Cat [She likes dogs but not cats]
Apple juice
Her brother not being protective [She doesn't mind if he's over protective but when he's not over protective, she feels unsafe]
 
Hobbies:
 
Collecting different types of high heels shoes
Singing + rapping [mostly all of her brother's group songs. she likes it]
Playing basketball
Sleeping
Cycling
Working out in the gym
 
 
Habits: 
 
Pouts when bored
Touching her face when nervous
Holding people around her tightly when gets too afraid
Saying out 'words' when she got angry
Moves around when she's not familiar with the place
 
Languages: She's very fluent in speaking English. So, out of 10, English fluency is full 10/10. Her second language is Korean. Fluency out of 10 is 9. She's learning how to speak French and her current fluency is 4. 
 
Talent: Athlete 
 
Trivia: She once passed through an audition in Woolliment Ent with her brother. Through the second round, she didn't manage to get through. 
 
Friends: Since her brother is from Infinite the now famous Boyband, Naira is friends with Lee Sungyeol, Nam Woohyun and well, her own brother.
 
Special Skills: 
 
Acting
Rapping
Cooking
Playing the guitar + piano
Modeling 
 
Extra Curricular Activities: Drama Club 
 
Best Subject: English Language 
 
Partner: Lee Donghae 
 
How do they act around you: Donghae and Naira are very close friends. They love to joke around and tease each other. Sometimes, they can be really awkward around each other. They will always maintain peace. No fighting or arguing with each other but sometimes, everything doesn't seem perfect. They would quarrel but soon later they will just laugh about that matter.
 
Rivals: Im Yoona. Naira likes Yoona a lot. She admires her and was once her role model but when she knew that Yoona and Donghae once like each other, she hated her and how Yoona react to Naira when she knew Donghae is very close to her is very mean. Yoona envy how Naira is very perfect and will always make Donghae smile. Naira dislike her because she's pretty and will always innocently steal Donghae's heart.
 
Extra: No! Hwaiting author-nim! I hope you like my application though is long right? (: heheh good luck! :D
 
Password:
 
Super Junior Andante