boxing ring, a pair of gloves, black and white stripes shirt

Dahyun x Jeongyeon (DaJeong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short drabble of a boxer AU inspired by One More Time teaser :) 

 

Her heart beating fast as the crowd cheered around her. This is not the first time for her, nor the second time. She faced this for as long as she can remember but her heart beating fast this time, faster than usual. And her face grew red, redder than before. She stare at the ring's floor blankly.

 


The crowd's cheer slowly disappeared from her hearing, as she lift her face, and the first person she see, is her. A girl wearing black and white stripes shirt, along with black pants, and the hair cut short. It's ethereal-- at least for her.

 


"Are you ready?" Her body shaken, and she nod as she stretched her neck, letting the coach put on the gloves at her hand and she open , as the teeth protector placed inside .

 


She's clapping both of her hand, that covered with pillowy gloves as she stands up and jumping to warming up her body.

 


The game hasn't start, but the sweat start to r
trail at her forehead. She took a glance at the black and white stripes shirt girl once again.

 


'Good luck, and don't get hurt.' the girl mouthed, when both of them sure there's no one noticed. She just nodded slightly.

 


"Both opponent please come to the center." The girl-- the referee of the game, said loudly.

 


"The game that all of us waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter