Heart

Dahyun x Jeongyeon (DaJeong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short drabbled.

 

 

 

"You're special." 

 

Dahyun lift her head, looking straight into the blonde's eyes, she smile. She take her hand, and intertwining them together. She lean again at her shoulder, bury face into her neck, making her giggle because of the ticklish feeling.

 

"Why am I special?" Dahyun asked.

 

Jeongyeon tightened the grip of their hand, caressing it softly with her thumb. She pull their hand to her lips, with Dahyun's hand facing her, and plant a very delicate peck on it. She can feel the younger girl smiling at her shoulder, making her to smile together.

 

"You're special because you are you. You're a gift, that given to me, for me to protect. You're the present that I always cherish every moment when I'm with you. And you give me something that I never feel before." she stop her words, staring at their intertwined fingers. Dahyun look at Jeongyeon. She shift her position, now sitting on the older's lap. Looking at her, intensely.

 

"What is it?" she asked. Jeongyeon can feel a little hot right now, with those gaze belongs to Dahyun, with Dahyun's arm circled around her neck. Their face only few inches away. And Jeongyeon can't help herself from staring the shorter girl's lips. It looks temping, and Jeongyeon is like a little kid who crave for candy, which in this case, it's Dahyun's lips.

 

She look away, but look at Dahyun ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter