Girl Crush (Sequel)

Dahyun x Jeongyeon (DaJeong)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun getting ready to go to school. She didn't expect Jeongyeon really will pick her up so she just take her time, sip her hot chocolate while eat her toast. She casually talk to her parents when suddenly someone knock the door.

 

"I'll take it." she said. She head to the door and open it.

 

"Unnie." Dahyun's jaw drop when she saw Jeongyeon in front of the door. Jeongyeon just smile at her girlfriend.

 

"Come in first. I'm not ready yet." Dahyun said. Jeongyeon just nodded. This is the first time she come to her girlfriend's house.

 

"Mom, dad, my friend is here. Jeongyeon, my mom and dad." Dahyun introduce her guest to her parents.

 

"Hello Mr Kim, Mrs Kim. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, Dahyun's sunbae at school." Jeongyeon bow at Dahyun's parents.

 

"Omooo, you're so good looking, Jeongyeon. Come, sit here with us. Have you had your breakfast?" Dahyun's mom said while pat the empty chair beside her.

"Ah, thank you Mrs Kim but I already ate my breakfast."

 

"Just call us Mom and Dad." suddenly Dahyun's dad said while smile at the older girl. Jeongyeon's cheek blushed. Dahyun just chuckled.

 

"Wait here for a moment. I grab my stuff." Dahyun said to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon just nodded. Dahyun run upstair and Jeongyeon can't stop looking at her until she's gone from her sight. 

 

"You really love our daughter, huh?" Dahyun's dad said. Jeongyeon realized where she is and just smile awkwardly.

 

"Don't worry, Jeongyeon. We are okay with you date our daughter. She looks so happy lately and I guess that probably because of you. So, please. Take care of our daughter when she's at school." Dahyun's mom said. Jeongyeon can't help but feel relieved.

 

"N-nae, mom, dad." Jeongyeon bowed at them.

 

"Okay done. Let's go unnie." Dahyun finally stand beside Jeongyeon. She fix her glasses and smile sheepishly. After they hug and Dahyun kiss both of her parents, they step out from the house, walk hand in hand.

 

"Looks like you want to stole my parents from me." Dahyun suddenly said while pouting. Jeongyeon just laugh and said

 

"What can I do. I'm so charming everyone eventually like me."

 

"Yah!"

 

"Just kidding, babe. Don't get angry with me." Jeongyeon said while pinching Dahyun's cheek softly. Dahyun just giggled.

 

"Unnie."

 

"Nae."

 

"Are you sure you want to reveal our relationship?"

 

"Why? Are you afraid?"

 

"N--no. Because how about your reputation. You're everyone's girl crushes. While me? Just a weird nerd."

 

"Dahyunnie. Listen. I don't care who you are. They don't know about you at all. They never know that you had a beautiful pair of eyes hiding behind those round glasses. They never know you have a very soft beautiful hair hiding behind those buns. They never know you really has a nice body smell hiding behind this school uniform. I am lucky enough because all that, belongs to me." Jeongyeon said. She hug Dahyun's tightly. Dahyun rest her head at Jeongyeon's chest. She inhaled Jeongyeon's scent. It's so comforting for her to be around Jeongyeon.

 

"What if your sasaeng fans attack me?" Dahyun asked once they're parting from the hug.

 

"I am your hero. I will save you." Jeongyeon said.

 

"Sure?"

 

"Definitely!"

 

They smile to each other. Walk hand in hand toward the school. Once they entered the school, all the girl are shocked because both of them walk, intertwining their hand with each other where Dahyun lean her head at Jeongyeon's chest. And Jeongyeon will occasionally kiss Dahyun's forehead.

 

Jeongyeon send Dahyun until they reach Dahyun's class. She smile at Dahyun and smear her head.

 

"See you later, beautiful. I will meet you here, okay?"

 

"Okay, cute. Focus in class!"

 

"Nae."

 

Jeongyeon bid her goodbye and leave Dahyun's class. Dahyun enter the class and she can feel that everyone is watching her but she act like she didn't noticed it and immediately sit at her place.

 

"Dahyun! Since when?" Mina suddenly asked. To be honest, she's shocked too.

 

"Since when what?" Dahyun pretend she doesn't get it.

 

"You with Jeongyeon? How dare you hide it from us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter