Lisa likes playing with fire

I Hate You So Much~

Hello everyone, so instead of sending my story down the drain by pushing the story too fast, im going to do it slow so i hope you don't mind if the two don't get together right away, but have these cutesy moments instead! best of luck and enjoy~

*I also went back into all of the chapters and changed Rose to Rosé :)*

~6:48AM Seoul Han River~

Taeyong felt a heavy feeling on his legs and woke up to Lisa's head on his lap. "What the-Lisa!" Taeyong shouted as he poked her cheeks. "Get off!" Taeyong shook. He looked around and noticed that he was still at the Han River with Jennie. Across from where he sat, he could see Jisoo and Rose on a bench together. "Good morning~" Lisa yawned. "What happened?" Taeyong asked. 

"I dunno... you two were like this when we arrived." Lisa shrugged. Taeyong recalled the night and felt bad for what he had done. "What happened?" Rosé asked as she got up from across. "I had a talk with Jennie..." Taeyong answered hesitantly. "About?" Rosé continued. "I kind of... didn't want you guys in my life anymore... but I feel bad and regret my decision... I hope you guys can forgive me... I didn't think about Jennie and how she felt..." Taeyong confessed. "I'll have to see about that." Rosé glared. 

"YOU ARE FORGIVEN~" Lisa sang. Taeyong gave Lisa a confused look. "I don't like fighting, aaaaand you let me sleep on your lap all night long!" Lisa stretched. "I didn't let you... you fo-" Taeyong was about to finish. "Shut up- Let's go somewhere else, it's cold." Lisa giggled as she ran off. "I will never get how her mind works..." Rosé shook her head as she followed the blonde maknae. Taeyong got up and checked his phone. "Oh my god, I need to take Jisung to school!" Taeyong said to himself as he pocketed his phone and took off.

"Taeyong!" A voice called out from behind him as he came to a stop. "Thank you... for staying..." Jennie thanked. "I'm sorry..." Taeyong answered as he sprinted as fast as he could. "You, have to explain to me what happened." Jisoo sighed as she went over to Jennie. "He wanted to leave me... but Taeyong could never resist this~" Jennie joked as she pointed at her lips. "Are you saying he's into you?" Jisoo asked. "Not really, but if I try it won't take long~" Jennie answered as she bit her lower lip. "Jennie... stop." Jisoo giggled. "I'm just kidding." Jennie smiled as the two went after Rosé and Lisa.

~7:00AM NCT Dorms~

"Jisung!" Taeyong panted as he arrived at the entrance to the dorms. "Yeah what's up Hyung?" Jisung asked. "I'll walk you to school today..." Taeyong continued as he was trying to breathe. "Why are you so tired, what were you up to last night?" Jisung asked. "I was out doing personal stuff, and I almost forgot to walk you to school today." Taeyong said as he took in another breath of air. "But you said I'd walk to school by myself today?" Jisung asked.

"I changed my mind... I'll walk you and Chenle to school..." Taeyong answered. "Whatever you say Taeyong..." Jisung shrugged. "Have you been doing well?" Taeyong asked as they headed for the subway station. "I've been doing well thanks to Rosé, but I know that's gonna change..." Jisung sighed. "No it's not, because I decided to fire the tutor... you get to meet Rosé ONLY when you REALLY need help... got it?" Taeyong ordered. "Of Course hyung..." Jisung nodded happily.

~3:28PM NCT Dorm~

Taeyong was sleeping until his phone vibrated on his chest. "What is it now?" Taeyong sighed as he picked up his phone to check the text.

Jennie: Thanks for not leaving me last night, I was hit pretty emotionally back there...

Taeyong: I shouldn't have interfered... Thank you, for understanding...

Jennie:

Taeyong: Please... don't...

Jennie: Should I invite the others into this chat?

Taeyong: No, please don't...

-Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé have joined the chat-

Lisa: Oooooooh sharing photos I see ;)

Rosé: I underestimated you Taeyong... you sure know how to get on Jennie's good side now...

Jisoo: I'm speechless...

Taeyong: Why did you do that Jennie...

Jennie: Hey, invite that Japanese friend of yours to come with us to the carnival again.

Taeyong: I know I apologized... but that doesn't mean I have to go...

Lisa: I'll buy him more of that Takoyaki stuff :3

Taeyong: Were NOT interested...

Lisa: Okay, have it your way~

Taeyong yawned and got up to get some water. "Hyung... are you free today?" Yuta asked. "Yeah, why?" Taeyong asked. "Wanna go for some more Takoyaki?" Yuta asked as he held up his thumbs. "I dunno..." Taeyong sighed. "Cmon... please? I didn't get any last time because of that Lisa girl..." Yuta begged. "Are you really the prince of Takoyaki?" Taeyong asked. "Yes, I am." Yuta nodded.

"well... if you really want too..." Taeyong shrugged. "Wanna eat at a different place?" Taeyong asked. "Noooooo the Han river has the best takoyaki!" Yuta defended. "I hope Jennie isnt there!" Taeyong wished as he grabbed his coat and followed Yuta.

~5:10PM Seoul, Han river~

"oh my god it feels a lot better today..." Taeyong yawned as he tilted his head back. "It's 32 degrees out, that's better then the low temperatures weve been getting anyways..." Yuta agreed as the two arrived at a familiar place. "There it is... the day I lost my Takoyaki..." Yuta chuckled as he recalled the memory. "Alright let's order some and head home..." Taeyong suggested. "How about we hit up the arcade?" Yuta asked. "Well... I guess so.." Taeyong agreed. "Besides why would Jennie be at an arcade?" Taeyong thought. The two sat down and began to dig into their food.

"how does it taste?!" Yuta asked. "It's good, I didn't get some last time..." Taeyong sighed. "Why?! Were they unsanitary?" Yuta panicked. "No, Jennie spat in my food..." Taeyong answered. "You should've spat in her face!" Yuta joked. "I'm not that cruel..."  Taeyong chuckled. "Are you afraid?" Yuta teased. "No... why would you ask that? Jennie is nothing to me." Taeyong shrugged. 

"Playing cool huh? How about that time I saved you?" Yuta asked as he raised his eyebrows. "That was one time!" Taeyong answered. The two ate silently and Taeyong thought about that night, What would have happened if Yuta didn't come and save him? The thought of Jennie and him against the wall was enough to get Taeyong's vision to become blurry.

~5:56PM Seoul~

"nothing better then revisiting our young days as a kid!" Yuta cheered as the two entered the arcade. "I'm looking forward to this, we didn't get to go to an arcade as trainees." Yuta smiled. "Hey, are you feeling what I'm feeling?" Taeyong nodded. "Shooter?" Yuta asked. The two ran towards a shooting game and waited for two players to finish.

 

"Well play next..." Taeyong called as he set two tokens onto the counter. "Sure, but I recommend you go play somewhere else since it'll take awhile~" One of the girls answered. "No way..." Taeyong sighed. "Yes?" The girl answered. "How on earth could we have met up by coincidence again..." Taeyong groaned. "Because of me?" Yuta answered. "No, it's not your fault Yuta..." Taeyong continued. "Hurry up and lose, me and Yuta want to play that." Taeyong ordered. "Go play whack a mole, me and Rosé are gonna get to the boss level!" Jennie smirked. 

"Jennie watch out!" Rosé shouted. "Noooo waaaaay... you messed me up!" Jennie shouted as she pointed at Taeyong. "Umm... I did not! You should keep your eyes on the screen!" Taeyong defended. "Whatever, cmon Rosé let's go play something else!" Jennie suggested. "Hey Rosé?" Yuta called as he pulled Rosé by the arm. "Yeah?" Rosé answered. "Lisa owes me takoyaki..." Yuta said as he let Rosé go. "You just had some today..." Taeyong mentioned. "I know... but I reaaaally like takoyaki, it tastes amazing Hyung." Yuta continued. "When you are ready to apologize, we will be waiting." Jennie nodded as she left with Rosé. "Apologize?! Yo-" Taeyong stopped himself from continuing and inserted his coin into the game machine. "Let's play!" Yuta cheered as the game begun.

~9:48PM NCT Dorms~

"well... it's been awhile since we got to enjoy our lives like that... I wonder what would happen if we never met each other..." Yuta said as he and Taeyong laid on their backs on the living room floor. "I'm really sorry for what I did back then..." Taeyong apologized. "Stop with the apologies, the past is the past... what is broken, can be reforged..." Yuta answered as he referenced a famous quote from a league of legends character. "I'm pretty sure you can't reforge a broken heart..." Taeyong chuckled.

"I dunno... maybe if I didn't leave for SOPA and stayed with Jennie... maybe I would have never hurt so many people..." Taeyong said to himself. "Nonsense, If you never left we would have never became NCT... that breaks my heart Hyung... don't think that way." Yuta chuckled as he got emotional. "Your right... The past is the past... but regret will never fade..." Taeyong answered as he sat up. 

"It's pretty late, let's head to bed early." Taeyong said as he held out his hand for Yuta. "To be honest.. Jennie doesn't seem like a bad person... I know she changed since then but... I don't know... we'll talk some other time, goodnight Hyung." Yuta waved as he headed to his room.

~10:24PM NCT Dorm~

Almost all of NCT was asleep by now except for Taeyong and Jisung who was up late studying for his exams. "I can't sleep..." Taeyong checked his phone to see 3 missed messages.

Jennie: Hey, how did you know I was at the arcade? ;)

Jennie: Are you stalking me? O_o

Jennie: Are you busy right now?

---

---

Taeyong hesitated to answer but texted back anyways.

Taeyong: No, I did not stalk you... and no I'm not busy...

Jennie: Well then how about camping?

Taeyong: wait.. what?

Jennie: Me, You, and Lisa :)

Taeyong: Where?! Are you okay?

Jennie: Were fine, besides... who would suspect a thing.

Jennie: Were still in Seoul  Lisa: Hehe BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA~

Lisa: BlackPink in YOUR area

Taeyong turned off his phone. "How could they camp in Seoul?" Taeyong thought. "BlackPink in yo- My area?" Taeyong thought as he sat up and looked out from the side of his window. "Oh.. my.. god..." Taeyong sighed as he saw Jennie and Lisa roasting marshmallows on the NCT dream dorm rooftop.

So how was that for a chapter guys? I'm so honored to be writing this, I can't wait for Gayo daejun, hopefully they announce a collab for NCT and BLACKPINK, the only NCT and BlackPink moment will be Ten and Lisa for now? But anyways I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas, see you next time!