Apology at a music festival?

I Hate You So Much~

Hey everyone, how was your Christmas and New year? NCT 127 came back with LIMITLESS! And finally Ten and Lisa got to be together on Gayo Daejun!!! My feels... I wish there were more fan cams of NCT and BlackPink interactions, I guess we'll have to wait, buuuuuuut on the bright side this chapters gonna be all about Gayo Daejun! enjoooooooooy!

~8:10PM Seoul Gayo Daejun~

"Teeeeeeen!" Doyoung called out as he hugged the Thai member. "Guys it was so fun! I also met a new friend named Lisa!" Ten continued as he ran away from where NCT was sitting. "Lisa... that sounds familiar..." Taeil thought. "Oh, is Lisa that one girl we met at the Asian artist awards?" Taeil asked Taeyong. "Yeah, it is..." Taeyong nodded unpleasantly. "Guys! Meet Lisa, also known as Lalisa or Pranpriya Manoban!" Ten introduced as he came back with Lisa by his side.

"You owe me!" Yuta pointed as he got up and towered over Lisa. "We've met...." Lisa winked at Ten. "Lisa, I didn't know you were an idol?! I thought you and the others were just Taeyong's friends!" Jisung shouted in awe. "I forgot to tell you that..." Lisa giggled as she gave Jisung a high five. "Whats the matter hyung?" Ten asked since he noticed Taeyong hasn't said anything since Lisa came. "Nothing... congratulations Manoban..." Taeyong said as he crossed his arms. "Thank you." Lisa bowed. "I'm guessing you all want to meet BlackPink?" Ten asked. 

"No thanks, I've met them already..." Yuta answered as he recalled the time he was tied up in their car. "I guess ill mingle if you don't mind?" Ten asked. "Sure... knock yourself out." Taeyong dismissed. "Thanks Hyung!" Ten nodded as he left with Lisa. "Do you think their gonna hit it off?" Doyoung asked. "That's not my problem..." Taeyong shook his head. "Cmon, I'll bet my weeks allowance!" Doyoung joked.

~10:20PM Seoul Gayo Daejun~

NCT was in their dressing room preparing for their black on black stage and as usual the independent leader Taeyong, would always head out first. "Taeyong..." Jennie greeted as she passed by. "Jennie..." Taeyong greeted. It wasn't long until Jennie came running back. "Cmon, that was a signal to follow me!" Jennie pouted as she tugged On Taeyong's arms. "Jennie... my stage begins in 20 minutes...." Taeyong sighed. "That's enough time! Cmon... do you really want to disappoint me?" Jennie giggled as she pointed at herself.

"I really want too." Taeyong shrugged. "Jerk..." Jennie sighed. "But... I guess I can spare 5 minutes..." Taeyong shrugged. "Yes! Now come on the others are waiting!" Jennie called as motioned for Taeyong to follow. 

The two headed up to the rooftop and Jennie regrouped with the rest of BlackPink. "What's going on?" Taeyong asked as he stood at the exit. "You see these?" Jennie pointed at the ground. The ground was littered with photos and papers that spelled out (MIANHAE). "Are these..." Taeyong said aloud as he picked up a piece of paper. "Yeah... it's your hate messages you put in my locker." Jennie nodded. "H-how did you know it was me?" Taeyong asked. "I have those three." Jennie winked as she pointed at Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa.

"Jennie... I'm sorry... I-" Taeyong paused as he picked up a piece of paper that was not written by him. "And these notes are yours? did you put these in my locker?" Taeyong asked as he read through it. "Unfortunately..." Jennie confessed. "Why would you bring these back?" Taeyong asked as he picked up a photo of Jennie ripping his exam paper. "Well... can you read?" Jennie asked as she slapped the photo out of his hand. "It says mianhae..." Taeyong answered. "Exactly... Do it Lisa." Jennie ordered. "Yessss!" Lisa cheered as she ran over and lit a flame. 

The flame engulfed all of the photos and papers causing the letters to light up. The warmth of the fire made the cold night feel as if it was warm right before fall. "I'm confused..." Taeyong said as he crossed his arms. "Mianhae~" Jennie apologized cutely. Taeyong was flooded with emotions, a scene like this could only happen in movies, but Taeyong couldn't believe he was seeing it right in front of him. "Mianhae..." Taeyong also apologized as he turned around to meet Jennie's eyes.

Taeyong kept his gaze on Jennie for 3 seconds, but it felt like hours as he pulled away. It was no joke, Jennie was beautiful and Taeyong couldn't deny it... "I should get going... I know I have 15 minutes left but... my members need me." Taeyong called as he began to leave. "Taeyong!" Jennie called. "Let's, hangout together for once..." "sure..." Taeyong agreed, still unsure of it was the right decision or not. "Good luck!" Jennie waved. "Thanks... Jennie..." Taeyong thanked as he headed down.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime!" Lisa cheered. "Lisa... I know it's pretty but, playing with fire isn't safe!" Jisoo warned as she took the lighter from Lisa. "Jennie, why are we doing this again?" Rosé asked. "Because I hate him..." Jennie answered. Everyone paused in shock. "W-wait... did you say you hate Taeyong?" Rosé repeated. "Yes..." Jennie nodded. "Why are you being so nice then?" Jisoo asked. "Toying with Taeyong's emotions is way more fun than humiliating him." Jennie giggled. "That's really mean... but I like it!" Lisa giggled. "Jennie... what are you planning to do?" Jisoo asked, concerned about what Jennie has in mind.

"I hate him so much that I'm going to make him forgive me." Jennie answered. "I'm confused..." Rosé shrugged. "Nothing is going to hurt Taeyong more then to forgive the person that made him hurt others." Jennie answered. "He's going to be really upset..." Jisoo answered. "Don't worry, ill make sure he doesn't feel that bad." Jennie winked.

~11:15PM Seoul Gayo Daejun~

"what have I gotten myself into..." Taeyong sighed. "What was that?" Doyoung asked. "Nothing... it's just something personal." Taeyong answered. "Taeyong, I've known you since we were trainees, if there's anything you need to talk about, please tell us." Doyoung continued. "I know... but this situation is different, I have to handle it on my own, you guys aren't even involved in any of it so it's best to stay out, thanks for the offer though." Taeyong answered.

"well good luck, but if you need anything, we'll always be they're for you." Doyoung said as he went back to the dressing room. Taeyong began to pack up again, as usual the only other member that would help was Taeil. "So, how's it going with your nemesis?" Taeil joked. "She apologized... twice..." Taeyong answered. "Are you going to forgive her?" Taeil asked. "I don't know... if I do, I can finally get along with her, but that would mean I hurt people's feeling and ruined lives, but if I don't forgive her, it gives me a reason to why I hurt people." Taeyong sighed. "Think about it, what you've done is in the past, look at Yuta! He's like your brother, even though you mistreated him back then... what matters is what's going on now." Taeil answered. "Thanks Hyung..." Taeyong thanked as he continued. "I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she's changed... I know I have, but I never thought that someone as wicked as her would change one day..." Taeyong said to himself as he began packing up the makeup.

"I don't know about that, but it looks like a new start, I mean... you might as well give her a chance, it's been 4 years." Taeil suggested. "I should forgive her? For what she's done to me? She caused me to hurt innocent people and trainees..." Taeyong sighed. "That's up to you, think about it in the eyes of someone else, what would they want?" Taeil answered. Taeyong helped finish packing up as he wondered about Taeil's answer. "In the eyes of someone else..." Taeyong repeated as he left to go change out of his stage outfit.

~12:38AM NCT Dorms~

Its been a long day and Taeyong was glad to finally be home in his bed. "No messages today?" Taeyong thought as he checked his phone. Taeyong cringed from the fact that he cared about Jennie's texts. "That's good! I don't have to read them then..." Taeyong sighed as he set his phone down beside him. Just then a vibration went off. "Jennie?" Taeyong thought as he hesitated to reach for his phone. He finally decided to check it out and it was just an ad. "Waste of time..." Taeyong yawned as he set his phone down again.

Ooooh sadly there were no interactions and fancams of the two, that's why it took me longed then expected to write this chapter, because I wanted to find actual Jenyong moments! But thanks for reading guys I'll see you next time!